Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (33105 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by omar10mustafa(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Daily mail online,uc browser,whatsapp,instagram and twitter
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
guyXander:

I have more than 400 app. No joke.
Of course, I only install then when I need them. So this list is my must used.
I'm an app freak. grin
400 App? Are you related to Lai Muhammed? undecided
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Kbraims(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
For now i cant joke wit my gmail apps...No data restriction for it!!!
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
do you want a list undecided
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by jidez007: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by dacovajnr: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bibeli grin
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by GeorgeAmax(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Twitter
Phone browser
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by joey150(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
no dear I'm not and why will I let the freebies go to waste when I can use it for free
Nah don't think so
all those vpn drain batttery and sometimes disconnects randomly.
How una take dey enjoy am?

I rocked magic sim sha grin
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by jaymichael(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Any tine I change phones, these apps teleport with me.
1. SMART TOOLS
2. WHATSAPP
3. KJV
4.ENGLISH DICTIONARY
5. REALCALC
6. TUNEIN RADIO
7. FRACTION CALCULATOR
8. MXPLAYER
9. CS CAMSCANNER
10. TOUCHPAL KEYBOARD.
All other apps you see on my phone are expendable.
The three I really can't joke with (I find most useful) are WHATSAPP, CS CAMSCANNER and SMART TOOLS .
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
believe it or not I'm very good in tweaking of all kinds and please I'm not here for a date
You use the word 'tweaking' and you still want me to believe you're a lady?
Not happening.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nuelstar(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
operamini
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by M4gunners: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
bad boy
TonyeBarcnista , no it just that there i have interesting people.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by ForeverNew(f): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
opera mini and a very interesting app that helps me browse for free, saw it at this forum bbs.tecno-mobile. com
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Rick9(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
WhatsApp and UCBrowser as in eh these 2 Apps eh
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Dennis1987(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
I was just thinking of how Glued I am to my phone and the Key Apps I Like. They've Invariably made my Phone Experience more interesting. Apps like Musixmatch & SwiftKey have come out my Best over the years. So guys, Let's Hear us Yours, So we can Know other Good Apps we've been Missing.
work of a swiftkey pls
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You have no right to compare me to lai Muhammed.
The latter is pure evil

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by ForeverNew(f): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kbraims:
For now i cant joke wit my gmail apps...No data restriction for it!!!
really? care to shed more light?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by nbright: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rexnegro:
Please bro does that app still work well in Your fone...Question
perfectly, I use airtel sub, someone that uses Glo complained that it isn't working properly on his phone.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Dennis1987(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

liemohamed U mean
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
believe it or not I'm very good in tweaking of all kinds and please I'm not here for a date
Errm, I don't date all the girls I love.
I never chyke you don't day form be before hand.
I never even know how you look like sef.
Neither am i sure you're a Lady.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by ForeverNew(f): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
guyXander:
You use the word 'tweaking' and you still want me to believe you're a lady? Not happening.
There are very techy ladies out there oo
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by ForeverNew(f): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
guyXander:
You use the word 'tweaking' and you still want me to believe you're a lady? Not happening.
There are very techy ladies out there oo
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
guyXander:
do you want a list undecided
lol.... Was kidding bro
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Gkemz: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ucweb
WhatsApp
TOEFL
Dictionary
Music player
Traffic rider
Accu weather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? / Android Tab: That Funny Prank (photos) / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.