Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 (12029 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Orator2383: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
The Tecno Boom J8 has been getting lots of attention from fans and blogger . From the Feeler we got it's rumored to be one of the fastest android smartphones faster than the S6 in term of apps launch time . This may probably be as a result of the HiOS on the Boom J8. If you have laid your hands on the device Kindly intimate us here

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Is it now in the market??

And how much is it??
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by kolexepana: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
How true is this?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by annacheem: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Orator2383:
The Tecno Boom J8 has been getting lots of attention from fans and blogger . From the Feeler we got it's rumored to be one of the fastest android smartphones faster than the S6 in term of apps launch time . This may probably be as a result of the HiOS on the Boom J8. If you have laid your hands on the device Kindly intimate us here
hope its not a rumour cos I have high expectations for the phone
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Mafia4life(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
I may not argue with op because Samsung Touchwiz is a headache to Samsung device. So slow and laggy no matter the Core and processor speed
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by osenbarak: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Orator2383:
its is nice
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mafia4life:
I may not argue with op because Samsung Touchwiz is a headache to Samsung device. So slow and laggy no matter the Core and processor speed

Touchwiz is different from touchwiz. By your logic, all Samsung phones lags and slow right??

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by jericco1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
lol no matter how u guys compare. S6 is jet miles ahead of any tecno product.

15 Likes

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by augster(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wetin we no go hear from these myopic tecno marketers? See hin hand like elephant leg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Orator2383: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
jericco1:
we know S6 is ahead of this but we are talking about apps launch time. Samsung UI is actually laggy

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Orator2383:
we know S6 is ahead of this but we are talking about apps launch time. Samsung UI is actually laggy

How is Samsung ui laggy? U say nothing on this thread besides tecno and hype the hell outta it.

We have seen a thread where u guys claimed c8 cam was better than iPhone 6 now it's this faster than s6 in app opening.

9 Likes

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by jumpMANN44(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
tecno now feeling like dey own d market,the price of their 2gb fones keep skyrocketing, while other brands give 3gb fones @ affordable rates
orator the Oracle & mouth piece of tecno warn ur ogaz oo
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by zekokuyo: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
jumpMANN44:
tecno now feeling like dey own d market,the price of their 2gb fones keep skyrocketing, while other brands give 3gb fones @ affordable rates
orator the Oracle & mouth piece of tecno warn ur ogaz oo
I think boom j8 will be my last phone frm tecno
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by mosjames: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
augster:
Wetin we no go hear from these myopic tecno marketers? See hin hand like elephant leg
Hehe.. chill for the guy na, una dey date the same babe
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by daphid25(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
zekokuyo:

I think boom j8 will be my last phone frm tecno
Even after they produce the one that beats J8?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by bobo65(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
wonder y tecno cannot integrate their qualities into one phone
according to them
c8 na camera
boom j na best music player
l5 na best phone battery

c8 has a good camera but e no even reach iphone 5s own

now its s6 they wanna tackle, I'm sure s2 will b better n faster than this phone

its a pity iphone n Samsung are to big to sue ants like tecno , they are not even noticing tecno

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Youngpo413: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2016
^^ it is called "marketing strategy"

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Lordaweezy: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2016
First Tecno tries to pull stunts with their camon c8 now this. This company is a joke. Both phones are not even close* to the same league

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Oahray: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Lolz... Tecno fans no go kee person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2016
you guys have started with this una craziness, you compared camon c8 to iPhone sotey, atlast you guys where the one complaining, now you have started comparing this one to galaxy s6 now later you will compare another one to iphone 8

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Marinza(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Well I won't comment till I feel the phone. They always make noise about something on all their phones and they don't really dissapoint ..c8 was camera and it was good IMO and if this is said to be fast and of good music quality i wont argue or doubt till I see it
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
See men wey de enter techno. But guys let's commend techno, they are trying for the middle class and economy market
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lordaweezy:
First Tecno tries to pull stunts with their camon c8 now this. This company is a joke. Both phones are not even close* to the same league
Guy wetin Tecno do you?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
See men wey de enter techno. But guys let's commend techno, they are trying for the middle class and economy market

Exactly. & all their phones I've seen r value 4 money. As someone said the ones hyped for camera (C8),battery (L5) n the rest actually do well in d area they're hyped for. Una dey vex 4 here but na u ppl still dey abuse ppl wey carry their 200k+ go buy S7. undecided undecided Nawa to una
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
BaconSandwich:

Exactly. & all their phones I've seen r value 4 money. As someone said the ones hyped for camera (C8),battery (L5) n the rest actually do well in d area they're hyped for. Una dey vex 4 here but na u ppl still dey abuse ppl wey carry their 200k+ go buy S7. undecided undecided Nawa to una
u have spoken well. Tecno may not be perfect but they are truly a brand. No one can doubt that Tecno doesnt hold the largest market share in Nigeria.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mafia4life:

That changed with the s6 and note 5. Touch wiz is no longer laggy, I dropped Samsung in 2012 because of the lag with touch wiz and went htc and lg way. Last year I came back to Samsung because of the galaxy s6 and it is the fastest phone I've ever used. (I've used htc one m7, lumia 920, lg g3 and iPhone 5c since I ditched my galaxy s3). This is just a marketing gimmick by tecno, isn't that the same way they said camon c8 camera is better than galaxy s6? Lol. They are of different class mate, a kia cerato CAN never be faster than a Ferrari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by joseph214(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
You guys want to start again. That how you people were saying camon c8 camera was beta than iphone6
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Oyindebrah(f): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2016
lmao TECNO got no chills at all...what happen nah??
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by JustCasual: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Me I cant help but laugh at this post and its comments. Some people don't just like Tecno and its fans at all. I'm sure its because they've not tried these Tecno products. If they have, they should know there is basis of comparison.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Africanman123(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2016
2kaybiel:
And how much is it??
It is out!!! Available at 3chub Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Cdave: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2016
2kaybiel:

And how much is it??

Yeah it is, at 3chub. i think it's 41k. Check for more info
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/products/boom/18525-boom-j8-goes-on-sale-at-3chub
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by FrozeBABE: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2016
jericco1:
Have u compared the both? I need to know pls. Not really used to phone specs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samsung Ghana Gift Man A New Galaxy S8+ As A Replacement For His Burnt Galaxy S5 / Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? / My Tecno L8 Unboxing/experience (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.