Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (55821 Views)

Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Well it's good to pursue your dream as the easiest way 2 be a millionaire is utilizing your talent. But, if that job is so good,it means it is financially rewarding enough to pay for your studio sessions. So stick to it and do music on low key, at least for the time being. You will know when to quit when the demand on your music, and hence you starts increasing. All the best op cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
VickyRotex:
So tey you put leg on top table just to advertise your shoe. Who does that?

Shoe wey resemble snow boot and no be sey snow dey Nigeria. Pele ti e o.
It's obvious he's a safety officer and that's the type of shoe they wear, esp on the field tongue
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by CookieBrown: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
So today I got to the office and feeling fly.. so I decided to take some few shots and share with you guys..
I feel like quitting to pursue my career tho.

Almost all the naija artistes did it and succeeded
So I see why I won't succeed.

Love my job but love music more.

So I see why I won't succeed ---> Hm, i doubt they all succeded, else almost everyone who loves music would simply go into the music industry considering the current harsh economic situation. However if you believe in yourself and trust your vocals, then go ahead, just ask yourself, are you really planning on doing this for the right reasons. Best of luck.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by VickyRotex(f): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

VVVIIICCCKKKYYYY

U dey whine the guy abi

lol. Na because im post the picture for Romance Section before Mods move am go Career section.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by VickyRotex(f): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
na my paddy na yab like this? grin grin

cheesy Wen your paddy no gree leave im self. Must he show im snow boot. angry
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by VickyRotex(f): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Snowflake002:
It's obvious he's a safety officer and that's the type of shoe they wear, esp on the field tongue

But e resemble snow boot abi tongue
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol,after now you go come claim 16yrs abi.you don cast yasef
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
I tell you!!! grin ketz will always be ketz
you scarce o. Exam never finish? shocked
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Timbuktu14(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:
so u just want us to know u've recently been employed as a Security Guard abi?...Kwantinu!!!
Evils sad He is not a thief goddamnit!
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by agarawu23(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy Wen your paddy no gree leave im self. Must he show im snow boot. angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by VickyRotex(f): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by officialhondan(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
My guy I no go lie u, U nd Music no relate at all. Just focus on dt job, Remember say u still get Mama.

Abi my people I no talk well?

Sometimes just st*u if u can't encourage him.... have u seen orezi and diamond' TB pics??
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by olasaeed1: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
bros i go advise to join the two together.... cos the way i dey see ur face music no fit be ur way oo
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by mcdreeezy: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
I wish you all the best bro! I hope to take my own bold step in music this year.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by toprealman: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

shut up
I'm a professional on my field.

I won't disclose my job to you.

But I'm way far above your league.

Trust me.
u r very arrogant bro. Watch naijasinglegirl.....she is good at what she does, open to critics and guess what, she is going places. Don Jazzy was once a security guy...tho in UK. U never see him shouting people up!
Guy calm down and think with ur head!
Dumping the job is cool but make sure you are ready to humble yourself! Everyone started somewhere but those that went far in this industry played the humble guy.
Do you know that Olamide.....yes Olamide was once under one time Mrs Nice?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by EmmyDe25(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
This ni66a called Airforce should have just stayed low key. Ratings just further dropped like that of Marco Rubio. Some people are celebrity online, but lives a shitty life offline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by tk4rd: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
ify2nyce:
wrong section bro
I think he is a security guy in a company like dat shaa.. So, he better take this thread to Security section or something like that.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Greataausim(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Abi u be task force....? People were d tears receipts for market women.....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by toprealman: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
basingstoke:
how can a doctor get a job in saudi arabia or UAE.ANY LINK
after now u will take ur own pics from ur POSH office in Dubai and tell us u want to pursue wrestling career. Abeg think am first and get back to me.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Miraculousamuel(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
goodmorning40:
If I were u I for Don resign since which kind office be this
Also remember that to do music u need to have at least fine face

Fine face *SmH*.. .

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Orikinla(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:
so u just want us to know u've recently been employed as a Security Guard abi?...Kwantinu!!!
. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Burger01(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

The photo below is my crib you *****

And if you want to see more photos. Tell me
Ogbeni, this ya crib self get as he be oh cheesy
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by ogahomale: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
as ur face strong like dis I no sure if music go fit u ooo bro so even if u wil quite try mak money frm dia first so as e no go bakfire for ur head.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by chimerase2: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mprex:

you never die?
na ua ukwu go die undecided
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Whizzing(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
This picture says it all grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by rhames(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
best of luck.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by enoch273: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
So today I got to the office and feeling fly.. so I decided to take some few shots and share with you guys..
I feel like quitting to pursue my career tho.

So I see why I won't succeed.

Love my job but love music more.
pls do and quit, so that in your next life you'll learn to appreciate what you ve and also realise that; a bird at hand is worth more than two in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by iamkingzlee(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you scarce o. Exam never finish? shocked
e never finish oo! sad very soon!!! i no fit wait!
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by iamdeejayscar(f): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm sure he's into gospel music, or he wants to be a backup singer for OBESERE or PASUMA grin.... cos if I see dis face for album cover my ear don full already... better make a wise decision and not quit your only source of income you know music needs money to push it ryt?
PS: who's da uncle in d background undecided
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

shut up
I'm a professional on my field.

I won't disclose my job to you.

But I'm way far above your league.

Trust me.

You must be an airfield Marsha. Those guys that direct aircrafts to designated parking. Right?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by iamdeejayscar(f): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm sure you're into high life or fuji.... grin
Your face no be for Whine am and Twerking songs at all
Better be wise and not quit your only source of income...doing music is not d problem....pushing it is....nd you need dis your security job to survive... life in d music industry is "all mallam with him own kettle"... not sure you're ready for dat.....

Just a girly tot grin
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by jasperkrekre(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nairalanders no dey look well sha. this guy look more like an Engineer (highway/civil engineer). I honestly don't think he is a security officer as most peeps here thought?...whatever! Airforce just listen to your intuition, and be prayerful... Music might actually be your calling!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / Salary For Conhess 07? / NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.