Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,432 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch (75046 Views)

Gucci Chronograph Chain Wrist Watch - 38k Only / Bluetooth Smart Wrist Watch Sim-phone For Iphone-ios-android-samsung / Photos From Jennifer Obayuwana Bd Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by olarhtunji(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
vanity upon vanity.....rubbish
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mikolo80: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
pele ooo. Cum hard o nd don't ova scream grin grin
him be woman? why him go scream. no be mojo o
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by loomer: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
mikolo80:
d biggest mistake be say no be your side she de talk. he's level no fit brag with motor

But u know say na true I dey talk
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Justycxx(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
i deal on watches, that one right there is fake. She lied or was decieved
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mikolo80: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
loomer:

But u know say na true I dey talk
me sef. she no send us but no lie e pain you the same way e pain me. moto no go be her problem
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by sleekpro(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
seunlayi:
ok o, where some people can't afford money to eat

How is that her #fckn business?!!!!

when her forefathers were busy savings for his unborn childrend, yours was probably in the village, doing juju or better still drinking and chassing peoples wife.

now you want her to come feed you.

I smell laziness

better go and work hard oooo, and make money so you can secure a better future for your childrend, so that they will not look for who to feed them tomorrow.

work hard to be rich, or you LEARN how to allow rich ppl enjoy their riches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Wallie(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
1. A turbo starts at $160k and you'll need about $20-$50k in options. At $160k, you'll probably find a 5 year old Hyundai with more options.

2. If the watch is truly that expensive, why buy a watch that you'll have a difficult time selling at a 50% loss due to lack of demand? Buy something that's worth collecting if you're into expensive watches.

On the other hand, maybe watches is her thing! Who's to say $160k VW beetle (911 turbo) with no options is not overpriced? Na her money. If she likes, she can go buy land for moon. That's her prerogative.

The truth is, most wealthy people accumulate or spend on frivolous things!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by henryhemon(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
ladyF:

Even if someone gives out 500 million of his/her wealth to the needy and spends 5 million on a bicycle, people go still complain.

Oga abeg ehnnn....just pray for God to bless you! Live and let live....

You 're talking bull crap, it can only be blacks. That's poor mentality,the richest man in the world bill gates and the rest can't do this nonsense. She even know it's weird and out of the world that's why it's a big deal and you support it. Saying it's jealousy.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by ninodaniel(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
we r dust and to dust we shall return. even 100 million naira watch can't buy heaven. not dt being a billionaire is a sin.but there r many ppl dt r hungry in her village dt she can help. d extravagance is too much because even bill gate wife no dey wear 20 million naira watch and dt doesn't make d naija girl richer than her. my opinion though
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by ladyF(f): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
henryhemon:

You 're talking bull crap, it can only be blacks. That's poor mentality,the richest man in the world bill gates and the rest can't do this nonsense. She even know it's weird and out of the world that's why it's a big deal and you support it. Saying it's jealousy.
lol I just dey laf you. Bill Gates you say? Find out how much he'll spend on a vacation of a few days, then come back and quote me

You can't tell people how to spend their money, so they should suffer and live an average life even though they can afford the best? Bill Gates gives out a lot of money yearly, yet he spends money on himself and his family when he has to! Will you ask him not to take vacations because someone somewhere neva see food chop? Please let them spend the money how they want, they give back in their own way!

Again, please pray for God to bless you, I am praying the same prayer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by henryhemon(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
ladyF:

lol I just dey laf you. Bill Gates you say? Find out how much he'll spend on a vacation of a few days, then come back and quote me

You can't tell people how to spend their money, so they should suffer and live an average life even though they can afford the best? Bill Gates gives out a lot of money yearly, yet he spends money on himself and his family when he has to! Will you ask him not to take vacations because someone somewhere neva see food chop? Please let them spend the money how they want, they give back in their own way!

Again, please pray for God to bless you, I am praying the same prayer.

What's average life? Do you know the benefits of vacations? Compared to wrist watch? Who is against anyone spending money on beneficial things? What benefit is that watch to her ? To you that people speak against it means they 're hungry,grow up.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by fatheritunu: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Ugly wristwatch..ugly owner

Ps: nobody shld quote me again, I wasn't talkin to anyone's father
lol, lmfao, u just made me laugh boss... Bless you
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Tolatutu: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
henryhemon:

What's average life? Do you know the benefits of vacations? Compared to wrist watch? Who is against anyone spending money on beneficial things? What benefit is that watch to her ? To you that people speak against it means they 're hungry,grow up.

As long as the watch brings her joy then its beneficiary to her. No matter how much one gives charity one still has a right to spurge on things that one loves. Only issue i have is her announcing the price not the fact that she bought it. No need for people to be discosing on social media how much they bought things. Those in the know , know how much it is and others dont need to know. Although her Dad owns Polo and they sell hose watches so i guess its also PR for their business.

That's why the rich are rich. She's used this to generate more publicity and business for her family buisness while poor people are discussing her and throwing tantrums wink
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by ladyF(f): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
lestat:

Baby I am feeling you. I be liking how you think.
hmmmm the thing tire me sha. Few years down the line, when these same hypocrite guys don hammer, not even their family members go see one kobo chop from them. Yet they want to come here and tell people how to spend their money, do they know how much the girl has even given out to help people?

Why don't they save their money for subscription that they are using to post comments on NL and give it out to the poor? When their babe asks them for N100 MTN now, they will come and open thread here.

If you cannot find a way to bless people when you don't have much, you won't change when you become a billionaire. Bloody hypocrites. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Jerryolumide(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Ugly wristwatch..ugly owner

Ps: nobody shld quote me again, I wasn't talkin to anyone's father
you actually said the truth, ma'am
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Tolatutu: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
ladyF:

hmmmm the thing tire me sha. Few years down the line, when these same hypocrite guys don hammer, not even their family members go see one kobo chop from them. Yet they want to come here and tell people how to spend their money, do they know how much the girl has even given out to help people?

Why don't they save their money for subscription that they are using to post comments on NL and give it out to the poor? When their babe asks them for N100 MTN now, they will come and open thread here.

If you cannot find a way to bless people when you don't have much, you won't change when you become a billionaire. Bloody hypocrites. grin

Don't mind them, how much do they give to charity now Giving to charity does not mean one wont enjoy one's money. All i see here is envy , as for those talking about vanity upon vanity that's laughable because at the end of the day everything we all buy is vanity. That doesn't stop us from enjoying life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by isimemenuduehi11: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jennifer!jennifer!! Jenifer!!! Hw many tyms dis I cal u,diaris god ooooooo.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by sarjay1000: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
I just laugh n wonder y pple type or comment...she has d right to be who she wants to be or live her Life as she wants. U take it or leave it...Who is better
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Strong men are watching, they don't mind cutting her to get the wrist watch. Kidnappers are also plotting their graph keep showing yourself.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by chigoizie7(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
octopusfreaky:
waste of money.

Seriously, that is a waste of money.

I will go for the car, it gives me value for my money, but for the wrist watch? Hell NO.

Seriously, if I had gone to the market and a mallam offer me that watch for 5k, I swear to God, the kind insult I go give am, plus I go call am thief join, it doesn't worth it, even if Ee get diamond inside, I wan chop diamond?

Only 2 people have complemented my audemars piguet wrist watch, but will be fast to shout whenever I go out with the hublot forgetting that the AP can buy 3 of the hublot.

My point is, most people don't know the values of things like wrist watches and co,

Why not go for the one that will give value to your life, @least we all know that cars in the modern day society adds so much values to our day to day activities.

I love wrist watch so much, but if u give me a car with same monetary value as the wrist watch? I will go for the car. Most people don't even notice I don't have a wrist watch once I am in a car.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mittenergy: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nice watch. money is wot spending. pls extend your hands
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by kosokoadeyemi: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Apa omo oni na kuna.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mysticgal(f): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
demzylahot:
exactly, she dey fine sha
abi
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by wizywise2013: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shey d time go talk wen Jesus Christ go come grin foolish gal
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by glossy6(f): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
I dey rock my swatch of 35k. I no send her
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
fatheritunu:
lol, lmfao, u just made me laugh boss... Bless you
bless u too hon
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Elle277(f): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
oh my!..just a watch?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Una no dey see diamond for the watch ni. Na asset be that.
keep the watch for 10 years and sell later with a profit
keep 911 for 10 years na loss for you
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by holywota: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
imagine,the watch no even fine,so de buyer go carry de reciept dey show every body abi.mallam watch sef dey more attractive
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by abbeYhart(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
It could be show off. Seems she used a pix from somwhere there. D one on her hand looks different and why did she use a cup to cover it...HMMM
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Honestly1: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
ladyF:
Hypocrites everywhere. angry So because some people have not eaten, she should not spend her money on what she feels like? Would she carry the money to heaven? Hunger is a world problem, it will probably never end. You only live once. There's time to give back and there should be time to enjoy, however way you feel like!

These same hypocrites will go and buy 3 beers and weed later tonight, why don't you donate that money to charity? grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

What's this Lady F saying this time around. Ever since, ive been a fan of ur writing, but in this one you didn't make any sense... So because its her money, she should now use 20,000,000 to buy a wrist watch because you only leave once abi? I'm sure she didn't work for that money... Besides Has anyone actually confirmed the price of the watch?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Sirmuel1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm a young entrepreneur. 20m will boost my business.

Money dey miss road sha..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.