Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN (41474 Views)

Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels / This New Ford F-150 Raptor Is A Fighter-jet On Ground (photos) / Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by murtalaa(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
magicminister:

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/23/africa/innoson-nigeria-jet-parts/index.html

Fighter Jet! Innoson has now become a security risk to the continued existence of Nigeria. If I were the president, I will force the company to close shop in Nnewi and relocate to Lagos or ABUJA. I don't trust those IPOB one bit. They could use this company against Nigeria in future.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Presidiotbuhari: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Chukwu abiama gozie the great Igbo nation

1 Like

Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by abdulkayus(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
tonquendo4u:
Innocent Chukwuma built this great investment out of d 20pounds d ibos were given after d civil war.What a hardworking and a blessed tribe

Ir is act like urs that makes other people to be careful of ur tribe. This chest beating and superiority complex will be u guys Waterloo, it wouldn't take u guys anywhere. The same government that u guys despise and called unprintable names are the obe patronising the IVM. If the government has the same mindset as urs, they wouldn't have approached the company at all.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Onyejiuwaokoh: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
This people could have gone far if liberated from this killing field(nig)
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Tinyemeka(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
He's been selling to only corporate customers and high networth individuals. When will IVM market to a common man on the street like me naaa? undecided

P. S. Those assembly lines look dirty and unsafe (gas cylinders lying about). He should send someone to spy at NB PLC plants. Seek HSE advice.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Biafrarep(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Innoson representing & making us proud. God bless you guys & I know very soon IVM will start competing with Tata, Hundae, Suzuki, Toyota, Ford etc in the global stage. Shame on our !diotic governors & president that keeps importing cars with state money instead of encouraging Innoson!!
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Lagusta(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
The first page has been destroyed by boko haram.... Sorry Fulani herdsmen....
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by mamaafrik(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
I'm sure dangote is watching dis innocent man closely,how i wish they can work hand in hand,.....................I'm expecting to see innoson advert bill board on the kaduna stadium field during Nigeria vs.Egypt match.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Presidiotbuhari: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
murtalaa:

Fighter Jet! Innoson has now become a security risk to the continued existence of Nigeria. If I were the president, I will force the company to close shop in Nnewi and relocate to Lagos or ABUJA. I don't trust those IPOB one bit. They could use this company against Nigeria in future.
Lol, your zoogeria is already at dead end, so no one need lift a folk before it go in bits and pieces.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
tell nnamdi kanu
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by lekkie073(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good one from SE
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Presidiotbuhari: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
abdulkayus:

Ir is act like urs that makes other people to be careful of ur tribe. This chest beating and superiority complex will be u guys Waterloo, it wouldn't take u guys anywhere. The same government that u guys despise and called unprintable names are the obe patronising the IVM. If the government has the same mindset as urs, they wouldn't have approached the company at all.
You and your government can take a direct flight to hades, innoson doesn't care. He's been into this business before ur useless government and will still be after your yeye government.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by kobonaire(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
First car maker?? No .... Innoson is a vehicle assembler.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Biafrarep(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
abdulkayus:

Taa Mechionu eze ure there! What support has Buhari or the federal government ever rendered to Innoson? Left for Buhari he would have gone ahead to import BMW cars!! The Nigerian military came to Innoson as a last resort when they were disappointed & frustrated by foriegn companies, it was Innoson that did them a great favour & not the other way round! If Chukwuma were to be Dangote & If IVM was built at Kano, Buhari would have put in place policies to grow the company. God will continue to bless GEJ for all the support he rendered to IVM.

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by engrchykae(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
I know that the western powers are not happy with this development.
After they refused to sell arms to us,they are surprised that we can look inwards and help ourselves.
The other day they were talking about how nollywood have been able to project a good image for Africa.And i added "as opposed to what to western opinion of a continent savages"
Anyway the west will soon go extinct as their population keep decreasing.
Just that we must not repeat the mistake of saving Europe from itself as we helped her fight her wars especially in 1914 and in helping them to conquer ourselves.
This time,Europe must be allowed to rest in peace.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by SpaceTour: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Proudly made in Anambra.. cheesy
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by mercyville: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
zheroes:
don't you think certain conditions need be met before a topic hits font page? please stop spreading hate. we are one Nigeria!!!
Kudos to that great mind..Innoson..@ ugonnax.
This is how you Igbos started the social media war.You would hit at yorubas knowing that they are better than you in this game or any other media related thing.When they come for your jugular on net-you would begin to moan.You have Innoson in the East and we have Proforce and Elizade in the West and we all are hustling to make it.There would be competition.Everytime you say that some people envy you or hate you when they tell you the truth about yourself..nope...sometimes yorubas say Igbos hate them too..nope...we are just in a world of 'survival of the fittest'
But for your information,the yorubas more than the Igbos control the economy,media,business not trading o,music,education etc...so why would they envy or hate you?
I still give kudos to IVM and pray for GEJ who made it happened with the enormous support given to Innoson.More grease to their elbows.
Bit by bit,we would surely get there.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by kelvee(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Some capable Nigerians no go still like patronise 'innosson. Motors' they prefer made in china ,and still be like 'I dnt trust Dem, EMEKA fit go put only one nut for d front taya'...grin grin
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by obidevine(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Cool, IVM has taken to the skies. Check my signature.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by mercyville: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
kobonaire:
First car maker?? No .... Innoson is a vehicle assembler.
Everybody knows that Innoson assembles cars except the not discernible ones but it is a big leap out of the quagmire we had been initially.From here Innoson and some indigenous coys like proforce in Ogun state who say they build armored vehicles but the truth is that they assemble them using some locally gotten materials and Elizade(toyota) in Lagos,would eventually get it right and we would have at least a Nigerian vehicle of 70% local content.
GEJ helped IVM massively and Innoson had not disappointed GEJ and Nigerians in general.Kudos to GEJ...
Kudos to IVM...the sky is your limit.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by engrchykae(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=mercyville post=44066691]Kudos to that great mind..Innoson..@ ugonnax.
This is how you Igbos started the social media war.You would hit at yorubas knowing that they are better than you in this game or any other media related thing.When they come for your jugular on net-you would begin to moan.You have Innoson in the East and we have Proforce and Elizade in the West and we all are hustling to make it.There would be competition.Everytime you say that some people envy you or hate you when they tell you the truth about yourself..nope...sometimes yorubas say Igbos hate them too..nope...we are just in a world of 'survival of the fittest'
But for your information,the yorubas more than the Igbos control the economy,media,business not trading o,music,education etc...so why would they envy or hate you?
I still give kudos to IVM and pray for GEJ who made it happened with the enormous support given to Innoson.More grease to their elbows.
Bit by bit,we would surely get there.
@mercyville,am igbo but i want you to ignore some statements from my igbo brothers and sisters who likes to brag because even among ur ethnic group there are still people that can brag especially when they are not educated.
Some are tribal champions,some are national champions but pan africanists are an endangered species right now and i am a proud Africanist looking forward to when we must take our birthright which is technology.
Ham, our father the son of noah.
From the situation on ground,the black man would rise when the south of nigeria respect,understand,defend each other.
The deliverance of Nigeria is in the south as the north have chosen a conservative lifestyle.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by zuchyblink(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Innoson vehicles are 70 percent local content. Come to Nnewi and see things for urself or check their wiki page

1 Like

Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by obiscolly(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good, but he should also tighten security unless his factory will be a potential target to the insurgents.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by ahmedzak46: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Long live IVM Nig.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

You and who is one Nigeria?

The oily heads from southwas.te will commit mass suicide because of this news

mass suicide? Lmao!!!! grin grin

Funny you. embarassed

kiss
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
kelvee:
Some capable Nigerians no go still like patronise 'innosson. Motors' they prefer made in china ,and still be like 'I dnt trust Dem, EMEKA fit go put only one nut for d front taya'...grin grin

True story. Its about time nigerians start getting educated on the importance of quality in competitive markets.

I bought some ofada rice recently because im a ben bruce fan #buynaijatogrowthenaira whoop! whoop! After eating some stones the 1st time, i had to pick d rice the 2nd time. When i had visitors over for the weekend and i had to make jollof rice - i went to buy a bag of stallion rice (straight from india). I cant be giving my guests stones.

I really hope more local producers put more thought into the final product. There are a lot of us here dt actually WANT to buy naija. As for this innosson car. A car is a major expensive purchase. Not a bag of rice. Its also a very emotional purchase (in terms of beauty) and a cautious purchase (in terms of safety - cos ur loved ones will be in it).
I dont see how nigerians will switch from japanese and european made cars without a MASSIVE marketing campaign focused on safety and quality. Ecspecially in a society where govt standards dont demand it. Do they even know what to demand

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
This man would easily become the richest man in Nigeria in a very short time. Watch
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
obiscolly:
Good, but he should also tighten security unless his factory will be a potential target to the insurgents.

You need to get out of this echo chamber you live in. Boko haram insurgents dont care about innosons factory. sad Its all in ur head mate. cry
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by obiscolly(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
janellemonae:

You need to get out of this echo chamber you live in. Boko haram insurgents dont care about innosons factory. sad Its all in ur head mate. cry
They might begin to care now since this partnership is to their detriment. Well it's a possibility, but I'm not saying it will definitely happen. They should just be on the alert.
Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by Jico87: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
murtalaa:

Yes can't they relocate national defence Academy to oyo, or crossover state. Guy if you don't have what to say keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN by agabaI23(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
I am waiting for those who will come here to correct CNN. CNN said "car maker" or may be some Nigerians should teach them..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? / Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.