Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Inspirational Words From Floyd Mayweather,as He Flaunts Millions Of Dollars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inspirational Words From Floyd Mayweather,as He Flaunts Millions Of Dollars (738 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Words From Floyd Mayweather,as He Flaunts Millions Of Dollars by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
They say "Life Is What You Make It" and to that, I'll agree wholeheartedly! As I sit here acknowledging how blessed I am to be retired a year shy of my 40th birthday, it's nearly impossible to say I am not living the "American Dream".
Without my usual six-pack or muscle tone in sight, I can sit back and get the last laugh, knowing that I put in the "Hard Work & Dedication" to be 49-0. I'm blessed to wake up every morning, certain my bank accounts are growing. Making 7 figures monthly without moving a finger, just further proves that I've made brilliant investments and decisions that allow me to walk away from the ring, comfortably, I'm proud to be a King.

Re: Inspirational Words From Floyd Mayweather,as He Flaunts Millions Of Dollars by Theyveedo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Truely blessed indeed
Re: Inspirational Words From Floyd Mayweather,as He Flaunts Millions Of Dollars by alex406(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
He is truly blessed but this is not the way to show it. There are better ways to do it.

(1) (Reply)

How Did Over 2.9 Million Naira Disappear From My Merrybet Account? / Olympic Predictions From Stakegains / Drama As Fan Runs Into The Pitch To Kiss Messi’s Feet During match (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.