Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel (774544 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by 2saints: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Helenqollinz:

Bigii, the Idoma I know, curse is E'chi not "Eshi ".

Good to know you are from that end bro.

In idoma E'chi is *charm* as rightly said and E'cha is curse. Enshi is something else which I don't know o.

So glade to meet my idoma Bro and sis them here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
2saints:

In idoma E'chi is *charm* as rightly said and E'cha is curse. Enshi is something else which I don't know o.

So glade to meet my idoma Bro and sis them here.

They are all synonymous..... And they all have their potential potencies

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by jameshow: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
olamendula:
@Rogersmite why u misleading people with wrong info,no meeting with president on saying they should base it on Local govt. Why will u come on air for people to praise you on ur say. The conclusion still stands on state by state and mind u the list is ready anytime from now expect it and stop giving people high blood pressure if u don't have any vital information why not u keep mute and watch, straight from Abuja what I was told is delay in fund for the next stage that fund was just released for Efcc for d next stage dat we should expect npf list anytime the fund is released to them that based on the plan d list ought to b out after Independence week which is 1st week of Oct that d result,screening and documentation had been compiled since. I knew people will ask of my source this online attitude won't let me give out my source number out but if what I said is wrong or right by then u will know my source from the info I gave. Watchout for the list

even though I won't say rogersmith was wrong or right. I know within me that state by state is what will be used and nobody will change it. I won't ask for d source of ur info too cos to me there is element of truth in your info. thanks rogersmith cos u gave info wen no info was on board.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Babagana011: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
We are all ears..... pls share your info, so that we will more hope
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rogersmith(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fund has never been an issue in this recruitment exercise.
In the next few days there will be leakage of information.There are more civil ways to tactically criticise or debunk information than insult. There's no point trading words. So let's watch out.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by olamendula(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
@rogersmith am not insulting nor degrading you,u r right a meeting was held my point is the recruitment is not based on LG but state and I wish all of us best of luck am not here to go on fracas or insult anybody @ least u have done well in disseminating info may ur days b long like that of 90mm wire

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rogersmith(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
olamendula:
@rogersmith am not insulting nor degrading you,u r right a meeting was held my point is the recruitment is not based on LG but state and I wish all of us best of luck am not here to go on fracas or insult anybody @ least u have done well in disseminating info may ur days b long like that of 90mm wire
I wasn't referring to you bro. I just made a general statement. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Zucci: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Plz be sure of your info before posting it here.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by trinity11(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
olamendula:
@Rogersmite why u misleading people with wrong info,no meeting with president on saying they should base it on Local govt. Why will u come on air for people to praise you on ur say. The conclusion still stands on state by state and mind u the list is ready anytime from now expect it and stop giving people high blood pressure if u don't have any vital information why not u keep mute and watch, straight from Abuja what I was told is delay in fund for the next stage that fund was just released for Efcc for d next stage dat we should expect npf list anytime the fund is released to them that based on the plan d list ought to b out after Independence week which is 1st week of Oct that d result,screening and documentation had been compiled since. I knew people will ask of my source this online attitude won't let me give out my source number out but if what I said is wrong or right by then u will know my source from the info I gave. Watchout for the list

my brother the list wen dem release for Efcc Na which cadre?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by citizenjuwon(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Weldone Rogersmith and olamendula, you both have done well.

Since meeting held today, I believe there is a consensus already. Whether state by state or lga by lga.

The coast is clear, going forward from this point.

I wish everyone the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by datigbogirl: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Over 60 Police Cadets killed after Islamic Militants stormed Pakistani Police College....
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by kabirYD(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
E pain me say I no fit shut una up: will always say this, any info u have: pls shut ur mouth and fingers: let nature and d list take its course:...for over 2mnths now, all u guys do is speculate and it never comes to past: just be grown ups and let us be: I wish I could get outta d thread: it was of importance sometimes ago, but now it's full of junks...how I wish:

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by youngberry001(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......awaiting police officer's for goodness seek spiting thrash all over d thread oh lord dis is funny.

#military
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Tafari1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
amunkita:

Like seriously
Did u read that sh1t before adding me to ur mention of fighters

Advise:
Always read nd comprehend before typing cous nah this same thing make God change am for Lucifer...
Lol, guyman easy na. Why your blood dey hot?! It's a mistake, na another person I wan quote

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by olamendula(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
This new list is for graduates CDS ( Cadet Detective Superintendent ) don't miscoat me pls, this is not for NPF it's for EFCC

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Tobbey(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
WHAT A SHAME... embarassed SO MANY IMMATURE SOULS HERE. undecidedNO WONDER THEY DON'T ACCORD POLICE OFFICERS RESPECT undecided undecided undecided. TRASHY COMMENTS EVERYWHERE. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecidedGOSH!!!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Freeheart(m): 4:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Romans 8:25 KJV
But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it .......... let patiently wait........ God will do the best

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2016
CASP list is ready and nothing is going to change from the initial PSC CASP list on the table.
The LGA ish will most likely be for only Cadet constable.... My source from kaduna just updated me now.
The ish that will slow the process down is, they will have to shuffle the constable list again so the names can be published at same time. Thank you for your time
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Babyluv101: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Meaning the constable list will be based on Local government area then
gatti23:
CASP list is ready and nothing is going to change from the initial PSC CASP list on the table.
The LGA ish will most likely be for only Cadet constable.... My source from kaduna just updated me now.
The ish that will slow the process down is, they will have to shuffle the constable list again so the names can be published at same time. Thank you for your time
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Dillions22(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks for d infor. God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Emmysteve(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
gatti23:
House pls permission to go hard on this dude.

You better shut down your mouth if you don't have anything to say. Don't you have shame? You still have the audacity to come up with another fake information despite the fake one u dished out the last time?

It's been five days now when you authoritative lied to us that you had a vital information but won't share because of some people that the news will be in the paper the following day but nothing till date.

You and your fake source should kiss my asss for all I care. Nonsense.

Thread I am sorry for this but I can't help it. Enough of this useless speculations *

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rogersmith(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Emmysteve:

You better shut down your mouth if you don't have anything to say. Don't you have shame? You still have the audacity to come up with another fake information despite the fake one u dished out the last time?

It's been five days now when you authoritative lied to us that you had a vital information but won't share because of some people that the news will be in the paper the following day but nothing till date.

Thread I am sorry for this but I can't help it. Enough of this useless speculations *

Bro, take it easy on him. Things could be alter at anytime.Nothing is 100% sure .
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Akpebednigo: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Emmysteve:

Dis is y we need pple like Eshi in dis thread, but almost everybody is against him y? because he says d truth?
What will be will be, no need 4 info dat u aren't sure, just my opinion sha
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by chidozieikeji2: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
If pple don't speculate dis thread will die a natural death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by sojiboy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
November first twenty sixteen
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Dillions22(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
What wil apen in Nov. 1st 2016 ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by allan2: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
hmmm. men getting quasi hysterical and delusional. its expected sha. must of us didnt xpect it to take dis long...so go ahead boys n raise merry hell- just dont go crazy
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by uwagimboo: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
sojiboy:
November first twenty sixteen

Congrats!!

House, this boy up is going to be a father on Nov. 1, 2016.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ifymagik(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Finally!!!
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Eastwoodonline(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
ifymagik:
Finally!!!
Nepa has brought light
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by datigbogirl: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
gatti23:

Pls wat is CASP?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by datigbogirl: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
gatti23:

Pls wat is CASP?

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (256) (Reply)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.