Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel (774383 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by joescot: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
allan2:
interesting...pls where exactly did u c dis? what people did dey specify? and which body conveyed the message -psc, npf? pls do well to find out...tanx
Just like most of our sources are just from Intel's...so is dz one...infact its just on a platform...online.... Very weak..thats why i needed clarifications or a corroboration of confirmation
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by zigzee: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
joescot:

Just like most of our sources are just from Intel's...so is dz one...infact its just on a platform...online.... Very weak..thats why i needed clarifications or a corroboration of confirmation
I will dislike coming out here without anything concrete.. I said last week that few individuals got text of appointment, the same individuals were reached out to exercise patience that they will b contacted soon.. We should all know by now about what has caused the delays on those on reserves and interviews.. Anyway, I hope the time is drawing closer to b called..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by joescot: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
zigzee:
I will dislike coming out here without anything concrete.. I said last week that few individuals got text of appointment, the same individuals were reached out to exercise patience that they will b contacted soon.. We should all know by now about what has caused the delays on those on reserves and interviews.. Anyway, I hope the time is drawing closer to b called..
Thank u for ur effort
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by hayordjee: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=zigzee post=53030790] I will dislike coming out here without anything concrete.. I said last week that few individuals got text of appointment, the same individuals were reached out to exercise patience that they will b contacted soon.. We should all know by now about what has caused the delays on those on reserves and interviews..
And wat could possibly be the cause of the delay?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by hayordjee: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2017
zigzee:
I will dislike coming out here without anything concrete.. I said last week that few individuals got text of appointment, the same individuals were reached out to exercise patience that they will b contacted soon.. We should all know by now about what has caused the delays on those on reserves and interviews..

And wat could possibly be the cause of the delay ?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by allan2: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2017
enshi my man. ke kwanu. u don turn ghost o. kezi
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2017
allan2:
enshi my man. ke kwanu. u don turn ghost o. kezi

Lols.... Am always here... Atleast no more unruly speculations..... How ur side nah
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by allan2: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2017
enshi:

Lols.... Am always here... Atleast no more unruly speculations..... How ur side nah
lolz. my side bam o. u don c as psc put us on a long tin na
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2017
allan2:
lolz. my side bam o. u don c as psc put us on a long tin na

Life has to go on....

Its for a reason bro....

NEXT..............
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Emlix: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2017
So in all, the NPF n PSC never had a plan before publishing names and called them successful candidates. Hmmmm. This is just one funny country sha.
Make God help us
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by zigzee: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2017
Emlix:
So in all, the NPF n PSC never had a plan before publishing names and called them successful candidates. Hmmmm. This is just one funny country sha.
Make God help us
I can't blame your fustration... But if I have to open up by the grace of God all things been equal a batch will be contacted next week... What I can't tell whether it's reserves, for interviews or the latest guys that got text.. I have been told all we go...
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by DONOMOTOLA: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Anybody from jos or ikeja camp should pls giv us update abt wats goin on in camp. PLEEEEASE OOOOO
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
DONOMOTOLA:
Anybody from jos or ikeja camp should pls giv us update abt wats goin on in camp. PLEEEEASE OOOOO

Even the oga's here in Jos don't know shishi..
Nah Psc people fit give u hint..
But if u re on reserve, I will ask u add fasting to ur prayer cous the door there is very narrow being that they only need 9 more to go for the General Duty if they re to stick to the 500 Cadets.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by allan2: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
i believe in prayer n fasting but dis is not d time 4 dat. this is d time to believe like a mad man dat u r goin dere...dust ur bags, buy ur white shorts and tell those guys bugging u dat u r going to camp soon!..way to go!

[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ogudufrank: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
allan2:

i believe in prayer n fasting but dis is not d time 4 dat. this is d time to believe like a mad man dat u r goin dere...dust ur bags, buy ur white shorts and tell those guys bugging u dat u r going to camp soon!..way to go!

That's the spirit
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
allan2:

Enter Bus terminal nd also pay for your transport fare..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Zikdochi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hehehhehhehe I concur boss Allan ova to u
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Madaki66ers: 12:16am On Jan 26, 2017
amuokuko:

Even the oga's here in Jos don't know shishi..
Nah Psc people fit give u hint..
But if u re on reserve, I will ask u add fasting to ur prayer cous the door there is very narrow being that they only need 9 more to go for the General Duty if they re to stick to the 500 Cadets.

Thanks 4 d update, but been reseves it dose not mean your hope relies on making up the said 9 slots, there are other grounds that some cadets will leave too, talking of fake results, medical grounds and stuffs so I disagree with d faith of 9 slots. As sad as it may sound some ppl inside will leave when all those parameters are checked.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 5:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Madaki66ers:

Thanks 4 d update, but been reseves it dose not mean your hope relies on making up the said 9 slots, there are other grounds that some cadets will leave too, talking of fake results, medical grounds and stuffs so I disagree with d faith of 9 slots. As sad as it may sound some ppl inside will leave when all those parameters are checked.

So in essence, u re praying for someone's down fall

Well let me burst ur bubble, if the police re strict, everyone on reserve would get the job but the oga's here re human, 20% of the lucky one's here would ve gone if it was the military screening.

If u were following, we had 2 screening nd the purpose of the 2nd was to shade off some after an AIG complained but I can tell you, not even one left.

Even those with tattoo re assisted to get rid of it..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by allan2: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2017
Zikdochi:
Hehehhehhehe I concur boss Allan ova to u
wen jungle mature everytin go clear
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Madaki66ers: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2017
amuokuko:

Well let me burst ur bubble, if the police re strict, everyone on reserve would get the job but the oga's here re human, 20% of the lucky one's here would ve gone if it was the military screening.

If u were following, we had 2 screening nd the purpose of the 2nd was to shade off some after an AIG complained but I can tell you, not even one left.

Bros there bench marks which you don't have powers over, I don't pray for someones downfall but what is the essence of keeping ppl on reseve. Like U said if it was military alot of ppl would ve been show d way out also reserves would have been inside the trianing not outside.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Madaki66ers: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2017
amuokuko:

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by jjstanley(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2017
I heard there will be replacement.. Any Comfirmation?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Boldstar(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Pls house, any development on the info the news agencies were suppose to gather for us?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Madaki66ers:

Bros there bench marks which you don't have powers over, I don't pray for someones downfall but what is the essence of keeping ppl on reseve. Like U said if it was military alot of ppl would ve been show d way out also reserves would have been inside the trianing not outside.

Well, just ve faith..
Psc sent a signal yesterday to get numbers of cadet present according to their state.
We did that yesterday evening, so expect reserves been called soon..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
As I typed this, two guyz re marched outside with their bags on their head.

The list of yesterday just gave them out as those on reserve nd they re been ejected...

If u re on reserve nd ve someone pressing ur button, I will advise u to tell them to up their game cous soon the competition would be stiff...
Lastly, the Lord most High is the "presser" of all button...

Best of luck...
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by allan2: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
amuokuko:

The list of yesterday just gave them out as those on reserve nd they re been ejected...

If u re on reserve nd ve someone pressing ur button, I will advise u to tell them to up their game cous soon the competition would be stiff...

Best of luck...
i know say those boyz na igbo boys...ndi igbo kwenu
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by emyltd: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Why must it be Igbo?.....
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
allan2:
i know say those boyz na igbo boys...ndi igbo kwenu

Only a f00lish fellow would call a taraba indigene an Igbo man..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Madaki66ers: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
amuokuko:

Best of luck...
Thats sad, what must have been d crime
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by lionduke(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
emyltd:
Why must it be Igbo?.....
In Ewa Bsssey's voice 'you very stupid for making such statement'. Both are northerners, one from Niger State while the other is from Taraba State. I don't know how they got into the college, but yesterday's documentation exposed them. They were supposed to be among those on reserve list. They msrched to the gate by DSP Ezra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by emyltd: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
In Ewa Bsssey's voice 'you very stupid for making such statement'. Both are northerners, one from Niger State while the other is from Taraba State. I don't know how they got into the college, but yesterday's documentation exposed them. They were supposed to be among those on reserve list. They msrched to the gate by DSP Ezra.

Dont misunderstand me. Meanwhile, it's only someone that has the sense of stupidity that can use it here. Not minding the gravity of the utteration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (256) (Reply)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.