Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) (93238 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In His House In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests Female Herbalist In Oyo For N45m Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by proxillin(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2016
So fulanis have been terrorizing them in Enugu and those weres will be claiming "he no pain me"
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2016
kilode100:
I only see the big blokos in the boxers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by ourchoice(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2016
wadetaw202:
As usual, the stvpid Nigerian youth failed to see the real issues in this news.

Instead, they are seeing blokos and odeshi.

The man said military men and Fulani men came to attack him; you all seem to overlook that and I can't stop wondering what is wrong with people's heads.

He also said they took him to army Barack; shouldn't that ring a bell?
My brother, honestly, our country is finished! Our youths don't think anymore.

They probably mentioned his kinsmen just to disguise and confuse their true mission and sponsor.

Nigerians need to arise before it's too late. The same mistake Europe made by opening their doors to Arab refugees out of sympathy is the mistake Southern Nigeria (Southeast, southsouth and southwest) will make with Fulani herdsmen.

Look at Europe now....those Arab religious extremists are already attacking European countries after penetrating Europe in the name of refugees seeking for asylum.

Ours will be through cattle grazing, and everyone of us will feel less concerned until one bullet lands on our forehead or that of our loved one, only time will tell

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Tallest83(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Na Olosho u be?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by ozoemenaca: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2016
The man knew the problem behind his ordeal only that he does not want to mention it. From his statement you could decode that there is actually a problem in that community and one of the APC guy with Federal might now arrange to deal with him and those who choose to attend the meeting. The meeting according to him was postponed and eventually when it was convened only three people attended, more so the assailants told him to be careful about his people. So I think there is a problem in that community.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by hottestberry08(f): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2016
menix:
I doubt if they wanted to kill him...

Ask enugu Boiz how Egede boiz killed an Odieshi trouble maker last december, he was totally crushed with his car after bullet no gree enter him body..

The person that sent them knew he was a strong man but only wanted to send warning to him to steer clear his path..
. That man is powerful?he knows what he is doing! They showed pity on him and drove him back home!na still d odshi dey work
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Dantee005(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2016
lestat:

See loose guarding o! Uncle pls who are egede Boyz? Enlighten us!!! angry
Lol.....as if u dnt know....
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Dantee005:
Lol.....as if u dnt know....

Uncle I am still not clear unto diz your language na? Clear me, who are egede boys
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by palugy(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2016
kilode100:

Be careful dat blokos cudnt be penerated with bullets remember?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by menix(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2016
hottestberry08:
. That man is powerful?he knows what he is doing! They showed pity on him and drove him back home!na still d odshi dey work

U get that type
I wan borrow am make i use am go rescue Chibok galz..
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2016
insecure world... heaven is the sure place!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by chrisooblog: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2016
him get am for odeshi! cheesy but seriously all this unknown gunmen nonsense must stop
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by wapboy(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2016
kilode100:

u blind na check this url and comment shit https://www.nairaland.com/3006108/king-celeb-ocoro-awilo-longomba
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by PraiseGyps(f): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2016
Odeshi tinz.....
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Dantee005(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2016
lestat:

Uncle I am still not clear unto diz your language na? Clear me, who are egede boys

They also known as confraternity@aye ... #NBM...u get..?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by wapboy(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by gbens2000(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2016
kilode100:
hmmmmn so u like big blokos grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Dantee005:
They also known as confraternity@aye ... #NBM...u get..?

Really? Wow! This is a revelation!! Can you enlighten me more? You seem to know a lot about these guys? I am guessing you are a member?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by beadbreadbored: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2016
captainking:
Bullets could not kill him but mere beating injured him seriously.. Just thinking...

The idea is to stay alive

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by bmos(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2016
kilode100:

Chei! See where your eyes went to. Others are sympathizing with him but your own na manhood Chei!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Dantee005(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2016
lestat:

Really? Wow! This is a revelation!! Can you enlighten me more? You seem to know a lot about these guys? I am guessing you are a member?

Lol...am not 1 of dem..but i knw alot about dem....
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by rotwailler(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by dhateeboi(m): 9:34am On Mar 24, 2016
And they just pitied u just like that just dropped u back at ur house just like that?

Same people that were raining bullets on u
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Dantee005:
Lol...am not 1 of dem..but i knw alot about dem....
Really? undecided and how so?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Launcher: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2016
menix:
I doubt if they wanted to kill him...

Ask enugu Boiz how Egede boiz killed an Odieshi trouble maker last december, he was totally crushed with his car after bullet no gree enter him body..

The person that sent them knew he was a strong man but only wanted to send warning to him to steer clear his path..
Wise man.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Dantee005(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2016
lestat:

Really? undecided and how so?
Most of dem are close friends to me...and also based on research...
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Princewell2012(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2016
captainking:
Bullets could not kill him but mere beating injured him seriously.. Just thinking...

we continue to shout one Nigeria, but actually this country is not one.

Can you see ur comments? Because he is not your brother.
An injustice was done to somebody and all you could said is to spew this rubbish.

Do you think an American citizen could say such a thing when his country men is been butalized unnecessary for just no cause reason

Believe you me, with these kinds of mentality Nigeria will never move forward.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Revolva(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Na dis one dem de call jazz - odeeshi
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2016
kilode100:

U re nothing but a clown for d senseless comment
Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by richling77(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2016
kilode100:

If truly you are a lady you must be one jovial fellow. From your comment to your profile pic to status. I can't help it

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) by Onlygod4real: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Oga Haber,repent God Love U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.