Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 PM

20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger (2999 Views)

Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by Whizzcute(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ginger is the most healthiest ever known herb.This is because it has been used to heal different kinds of ailment right from the ancient times. In many countries, ginger is used for preparing meals because of the unique taste it gives to a meal.In this article i will give you the most important health benefits of ginger.

Health benefits Of Ginger

1) Ginger Is Essential For Weight Loss

It's unhealthy for you to have lots of fat in your body. It has been tested and proved that ginger is essential for weight loss or reduction. So if you want to drop some weight trying adding more ginger to your daily meals.

2.) Ginger Fights Cancer

Ginger is made up of medicinal properties which gives it the capability of fighting diseases and cancer is no exception here. Ginger has been proved to getting rid of cancerous cells in the body by the method of making them rise and fight among thmselves.

3.) Ginger Eases off tired Muscles

Maybe during training, exercise or workout your muscle starts getting weak making you unfit to continue. Well, i've got good news for you, when you experience muscle tiredness , simply make a ginger tea and drink. Doing this will rejuvenate your energy, alleviate your muscles and give you the ability to continue with your training.

4.) Ginger Reduces Arthritic Inflammation

Ginger being a pain killer helps to reduce inflammation and pains of the joints & muscles commononly caused by arthritis. Many people have made ginger their best remedy to alleviate joint inflammations & pains, so you too can.

5.) Ginger Reduces Bad Breath
Bad breath is what thousands of people are facing today. But hey, if you are experiencing bad breath, simply add more ginger to your diet or still drink ginger tea frequently.

6.) Ginger helps reduce your risk of getting Alzheimer's disease.

7.) Ginger helps you maintain your blood sugar levels .

8.) Ginger enables your body absorb nutrients

9.) Ginger acts as the best home remedy for morning sickness, simply drink ginger tea every morning.

10.) Ginger has been proved to treating migraines

11.) Ginger is made of manganese, magnesium, copper, potassium which enhances a good cardiovascular health.

12.) Ginger mixed with honey helps to get rid of respiratory diseases.

13.) Ginger helps to accelerate the rate of metabolism of the body.

14.) Ginger has the capability of relieving headache and other body aches.

15.) Ginger is ideal for ulcer patients, if you have ulcer , eat more of ginger.

16.) Ginger helps to protect the liver against damages.

17.) Ginger helps to improve Sexual drive / Urge in both men and women.

18.) Ginger helps you stimulate hunger and appetite.

19.) Ginger enhances the proper functioning of the digestive system.

20.) Finally ginger has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which gives it the ability to kill germs.

To Make A Ginger Tea

- Simply slice some roots of ginger into smaller particles.

- Pour it into a boiling water.

- Leave it for like 5-10minutes.

- Your ginger tea is ready

So after reading this, i think you should start adding more ginger to your meals and drink ginger tea often.
Do you have more contributions to add?, use the comment box.

THANKS FOR READING AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS

cc: lalasticlala
, MISSYB3, tjskii

ARTICLE SOURCE: http://www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/20-amazing-health-benefits-of-ginger.html

2 Likes

Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by peterian: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Can I add little sugar to d ginger tea to make it sweet?
Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by Whizzcute(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
peterian:
Can I add little sugar to d ginger tea to make it sweet?
To get the best out it, i will say NO.. Rather you can add it lemon..
Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by peterian: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Whizzcute:

To get the best out it, i will say NO.. Rather you can add it lemon..
Thank you
Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by Whizzcute(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
peterian:
Thank you
UWC sir
Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by peterian: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Whizzcute:
UWC sir
smileyI'm female
Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by Whizzcute(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
peterian:
smileyI'm female
Oh, Sorry Ma'am grin
Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Very informative post. Ginger is indeed a very powerful root. I take ginger before and after my workouts to alleviate inflammation and muscular pains. It is also good for enhancing sexual performance for men. Person prick go just stand like iroko.
Ginger is good.
Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by aydelicious: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
hmmmm....
Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Yea Ginger is nice and aides weight loss
Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by one4GOD(f): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2016
Ginger is a great herbal root which if well prepared you will enjoy the full benefits as listed by the OP. This is how to bring the best out of this wonderful root from nature:

I Peel about two medium size ginger, ginger and turmeric. Wash them and pound with any kind of mortar scoop into a pot and add water and bring to boil. Let it cool off and u sieve into your cup and add either sugar or natural honey. For a better result I use natural honey but in absence of honey u can add a little sugar. usually I take this at night before I go to sleep so that I brush off in morning before going out so to avoid people perceiving the smell of ginger which turns people off. One significant discovery is that you will hardly fall sick and always have your bowels free and your system detox. Try this and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by Whizzcute(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Mrs0J:
Yea Ginger is nice and aides weight loss

very true
Re: 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ginger by Whizzcute(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2016
one4GOD:
Ginger is a great herbal root which if well prepared you will enjoy the full benefits as listed by the OP. This is how to bring the best out of this wonderful root from nature:

I Peel about two medium size ginger, ginger and turmeric. Wash them and pound with any kind of mortar scoop into a pot and add water and bring to boil. Let it cool off and u sieve into your cup and add either sugar or natural honey. For a better result I use natural honey but in absence of honey u can add a little sugar. usually I take this at night before I go to sleep so that I brush off in morning before going out so to avoid people perceiving the smell of ginger which turns people off. One significant discovery is that you will hardly fall sick and always have your bowels free and your system detox. Try this and thank me later.

wow, i'll give a try

(1) (Reply)

Natural Black Soap From Ghana / Advertise Your Brand On Busy Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos, Nigeria. / Do You Know A Fruit Commonly Called 'ebelebor'? What About Its Nutrient & Uses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.