Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Found The Recipe For Indomie - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Found The Recipe For Indomie (2137 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Recipes For Indomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found The Recipe For Indomie by wanville(m): 3:20am On Jul 24, 2009
Re: I Found The Recipe For Indomie by mccloud224(m): 6:11am On Jul 24, 2009
I've been cooking indomie this way for years although without the Maggi and salt.Throw those out.The original seasoning is better.
Re: I Found The Recipe For Indomie by mccloud224(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2009
Also you could replace the meat or poultry with either eggs or canned titus (i prefer using titus to geisha).I use eggs more often though.You can either serve them boiled or you do it the way i do it : BUST THE DAMN THINGS WHILIST THE INDOMIE IS ALMOST COOKED.The indomie go "cook" the eggs.Do not stir but let the thing form a lump on its own.You'd love it.
Re: I Found The Recipe For Indomie by wanville(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2009
)
Re: I Found The Recipe For Indomie by mamagee3(f): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2009
Anyone can cook indomie
Re: I Found The Recipe For Indomie by wanville(m): 2:29am On Jul 26, 2009
Re: I Found The Recipe For Indomie by Winnergal(f): 2:44am On Jul 26, 2009
I love noodles . . . will def. try it out . . .
Re: I Found The Recipe For Indomie by maedan(f): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2009
Babe is trying to show you how to get that secret Indomie sauce taste, don't u get it people? Millions around the world have been trying to get their claws on that famous recipe, it's almost as secret and popular as the Coke recipe! If I ever can't find the real Indomie to buy, I'll prolly be trying wanville's recipe out! wink
Re: I Found The Recipe For Indomie by Backup: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
okay

(1) (Reply)

I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita / PAYDAY DEALS!!! on www.decorhubng.com. / Kilishidotcom-spicy Kilishi Available For Sale-distributors Are Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.