Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

All Religion Including CHRISTIANITY Are Founded On Lies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Religion Including CHRISTIANITY Are Founded On Lies (702 Views)

All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! / Churchianity Vs Christianity : Are We Actually Practicing Christianity / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Religion Including CHRISTIANITY Are Founded On Lies by rexben(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
All religions f the world have different views or perspective about Jesus. Jesus is the only truth. He is the way to God,the truth and life know one comes to the Father(GOD)
CHRISTIANITY they believe Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. It is a big lie. Jesus said in Matthew 20:28 He cam to give His life as ransome to many. They believe Jesus gave His life as sacrifice but Jesus said He gave His life as ransome. We all know ransome is not the same as sacrifice. How to get your sins forgiven is by believing God and His son jesus and then forgive others that needs your forgiveness and God will will forgive you.
JUDAISM they believe that Jesus is not the messiah because He did not fulfil any of the messianic prophecies in the Tanakh. This a lie. Jesus is the messiah,He came from God to do His will by bringing the kingdom of God. He actually fulfilled prophesies
ISLAM they believe Jesus was a mssenger of God and not the son of God. This is a lie. Jesus is the son of God. He said He and the father are one. United in purpose and thoughts and deeds
Jesus is calling unto you to come unto Him. He alne can show the way to God,He alone can teach you the truth not religion. Learn more about Jesus by reading and studying MATTHEW,MARK,LUKE AND JOHN

2 Likes

Re: All Religion Including CHRISTIANITY Are Founded On Lies by Udozeal(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oga, what are you on...? Cos basically you didn't even drive any point home.
Re: All Religion Including CHRISTIANITY Are Founded On Lies by rexben(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Udozeal:
Oga, what are you on...? Cos basically you didn't even drive any point home.
I trying to show people that religion has described Jesus wrongly to the world. The world knows about Jesus one way or the other. Different views about Jesus and God His father. So i want tell the world that to understand and know God,you must first know Jesus because He is the only way to God .
And how can you know Jesus? It is by following Him,being His disciple.
And how can you be His disciple? It is by believing and continiuing in His words and teachings.
So where is His words so that i can believe? They are the gospels i.e matthew,mark,luke and john.
Why not the whole bible,why matthew,mark,luke and john? They are the true accounts of Jesus life,teachings. They are the only source that are reliable. God in His wisdom actually preserved it in the bible(combinations of books by different writers)
Re: All Religion Including CHRISTIANITY Are Founded On Lies by rexben(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
1 "I tell you the solemn truth, the one who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The doorkeeper opens the door for him, and the sheep hear his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought all his own sheep out, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they recognize his voice. 5 They will never follow a stranger, but will run away from him, because they do not recognize the stranger's voice." 6 Jesus told them this parable, but they did not understand what he was saying to them. 11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand, who is not a shepherd and does not own sheep, sees the wolf coming and abandons the sheep and runs away. So the wolf attacks the sheep and scatters them. 13 Because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep, he runs away. 14 "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me - 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that do not come from this sheepfold. I must bring them too, and they will listen to my voice, so that there will be one flock and one shepherd. ] This is why the Father loves me - because I lay down my life, so that I may take it back again. 18 No one takes it away from me, but I lay it down of my own free will. I have the authority to lay it down, and I have the authority to take it back again. This commandment I received from my Father."
John 10:1-18
His sheep will only follow Him(the shepherd). They won't follow a stranger,never. They are loyal and obedient to the end. The will follow His words,voice,teachings only as recorded in Matthew,Mark,Luke and John only.
Re: All Religion Including CHRISTIANITY Are Founded On Lies by rexben(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2016
25 At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent, and revealed them to little children. 26 Yes, Father, for this was your gracious will.
Matt 11:25-26
Re: All Religion Including CHRISTIANITY Are Founded On Lies by Kobojunkie: 5:00am On Mar 21
rexben:
All religions f the world have different views or perspective about Jesus. Jesus is the only truth. He is the way to God,the truth and life know one comes to the Father(GOD)
CHRISTIANITY they believe Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. It is a big lie. Jesus said in Matthew 20:28 He cam to give His life as ransome to many. They believe Jesus gave His life as sacrifice but Jesus said He gave His life as ransome. We all know ransome is not the same as sacrifice. How to get your sins forgiven is by believing God and His son jesus and then forgive others that needs your forgiveness and God will will forgive you.
JUDAISM they believe that Jesus is not the messiah because He did not fulfil any of the messianic prophecies in the Tanakh. This a lie. Jesus is the messiah,He came from God to do His will by bringing the kingdom of God. He actually fulfilled prophesies
ISLAM they believe Jesus was a mssenger of God and not the son of God. This is a lie. Jesus is the son of God. He said He and the father are one. United in purpose and thoughts and deeds
Jesus is calling unto you to come unto Him. He alne can show the way to God,He alone can teach you the truth not religion. Learn more about Jesus by reading and studying MATTHEW,MARK,LUKE AND JOHN
Indeed! All those religions are scams designed to deceive using the name of Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Which True Way To Salvation: Through Koran Or Bible? / IDP Camp Controlled By Christain Management! / Your Advocate Always Wins Your Case - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.