Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? (17515 Views)

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex / For Experienced Married Men Only / Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by unapapadeycraze: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2016
onstelly:
Unapapadeycraze I have replied ur mails U refused to do what I say Hmmmm don't understand you oh

do what i want na.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by onstelly(f): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

do what i want na.
Go read the mail again
Thank you
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by unapapadeycraze: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2016
onstelly:
Go read the mail again Thank you
reply my mail now. Let's go private.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 7:03pm On May 15, 2016
captainhoo:

thanks smiley. it's the name of my favorite cartoon character in a movie cheesycheesy
Really? I once loved "Rug rats"...the cartoon was dope...lol...what is the title
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by captainhoo: 12:44am On May 17, 2016
Marxxx:
Really? I once loved "Rug rats"...the cartoon was dope...lol...what is the title

home.i liked rug rats too then.longest time no see on nl
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 1:22am On May 26, 2016
captainhoo:

home.i liked rug rats too then.longest time no see on nl
Longtime, how are you?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by captainhoo: 5:44pm On May 26, 2016
Marxxx:
Longtime, how are you?
I'm good.thanks
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by moshoodn(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2016
As for me, I'm still single because I've not met the lady with whom my heart syncs...

When I do, I will do..
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2016
captainhoo:

I'm good.thanks
Good to know captainhoo....your monicker sounds sooo funny to me...and I don't even know why...
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by captainhoo: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
Good to know captainhoo....your monicker sounds sooo funny to me...and I don't even know why...
cheesycheesy the character was the funniest in the movie toocheesycheesy
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Bisjosh(f): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2016
I'm not yet married because have not found someone I want to spend the rest of my life with cry lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Dyt(f): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Bisjosh:
I'm not yet married because have not found someone I want to spend the rest of my life with cry lipsrsealed

Marxxx is very single
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by oweniwe(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2016
obiaguna:

1. I think we have hammered too much on "lack of adequate finances" as the major reason why guys choose not to get married..... I think finding the right partner is a bigger reason than finance. ...

2. It's not easy finding a woman that you can confidently say you want to spend the rest of your life with, citing numerous cases of infidelity and divorces....

1. You haven't really been broke or out of job for long before ... That's why you said that. You think feeding a family alone is so easy?

To pay rent, repair spoilt house stuffs (home appliances, car, roof/plumbing) ... Its not easy o.

How will you even find the "right woman " when you don't have money? Ladies will avoid you like shit or keep you friendzoned. ... Ladies want men who are READY to settle down... Ready also includes ready money.

Money comes first before finding the woman... Even if you see willing woman without having money, its a matter of time b4 she walks away.

2.... Men are mostly the culprits here, remember?

Except you mean finding women who can endure infidelity, smoking /beer addicted husbands...
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by oweniwe(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Marxxx:
yeah I think most people don't really know why they are not married yet. Some will tell you no money. Give them 2m and they are still not married. It's basically not about the money I guess...

You talk as if the 2m is meant to be spent on wedding alone.

It doesn't make sense if you earn 60k monthly and you are given 2m and you blow everything on marriage ... After blowing the 2m on wedding stuffs, is it 60k salary than will "keep " the house?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by oweniwe(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
I will set up three companies first before I get married.

I don't want to see anything like no food, no money for nepa, pushing faulty car,kids being driven home for not paying fees... angry angry angry

No investments, no marriage ... Finish. ..!!.. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Bisjosh(f): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dyt:

Marxxx is very single

No i'll pass embarassed
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bisjosh:

No i'll pass embarassed

Why?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Bisjosh(f): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dyt:

Why?

Are u a match maker?
Nairalanders are weirdos lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Dyt(f): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bisjosh:

Nairalanders are weirdos lipsrsealed grin

Ofcus
We all are
Good thing is you one of us
Mucheche
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 3:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Dyt:

Marxxx is very single
really? *smiles*
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 3:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Bisjosh:

No i'll pass embarassed
wow....you should have said yes...
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by EfemenaXY: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2016
oweniwe:
I will set up three companies first before I get married.

I don't want to see anything like no food, no money for nepa, pushing faulty car,kids being driven home for not paying fees... angry angry angry

No investments, no marriage ... Finish. ..!!.. angry

Lol!

Bros you dey vex o! But I like your views. Very much. smiley
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Dyt(f): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Marxxx:
really? *smiles*

How's your health now?

Jashar
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by jashar(f): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Dyt:

How's your health now?

Jashar

I don land. grin marxx carry your big head come hia.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Melsan: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Marxxx:
really? *smiles*
Marxx is back..yipeeee smiley
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by oweniwe(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Bros you dey vex o! But I like your views. Very much. smiley

Why I no go vex nau?

4 years after graduation, no work due to factors beyond my control and someone is talking about marriage.

Gotta sort out myself first... Abi?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
una still young na.... time to hustle
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Dyt:

How's your health now?

Jashar
better...I trust you are doing exploits...lol
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 12:11am On Sep 02, 2016
Melsan:
Marxx is back..yipeeee smiley
thank you very much. How are you?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2016
jashar:

I don land. grin marxx carry your big head come hia.
Jashar....wow...you need a peck...I trust you are good...
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by jashar(f): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Jashar....wow...you need a peck...I trust you are good...

grin cheesy grin

Oya, come and give me the peck that I need.

I'm awesome. cheesy

How's it going?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Melsan: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Marxxx:
thank you very much. How are you?
Good..you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business / 3 Reasons CHRISTMAS Seem To Be The Most Interesting Season Of The Year / Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.