Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

(VIDEO AND PIC)A Guy Cuts Out Part Of His Own Leg And Ate It! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (VIDEO AND PIC)A Guy Cuts Out Part Of His Own Leg And Ate It! (940 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(VIDEO AND PIC)A Guy Cuts Out Part Of His Own Leg And Ate It! by reverendfather: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Let's be real, as sick as it sounds, you've always been a liiiiittle curious as to what humans taste like, not in a creepy way. Well, Brit Lab's Greg Foot got to find out how delicious we might be, and it's super gross.

OK, so first things first: In order to get the aromas right and match the taste of human flesh, you need a sample, and that means grabbing some muscle from Greg's leg.

So, after analyzing the muscle fibers, scientists were able to see that Greg's leg was much like a chicken breast and had similarities to beef.

Greg then traveled to Nottingham to cook up his leg and study the smells it gave off.

BUT WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE?! Apparently it was a mix of red meats like lamb and pork. Greg still wanted to KNOW what it tasted like, so he created a burger using the range of meats his muscle was most like AND ATE IT.

Greg's final verdict: it was pretty cool

can you try this?

.Here is the video link-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHvg8AR81-8

source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/candacelowry/welp-heres-what-human-flesh-tastes-like

Re: (VIDEO AND PIC)A Guy Cuts Out Part Of His Own Leg And Ate It! by micfoley: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ha
Re: (VIDEO AND PIC)A Guy Cuts Out Part Of His Own Leg And Ate It! by zadok60: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pretty weird...
Re: (VIDEO AND PIC)A Guy Cuts Out Part Of His Own Leg And Ate It! by Openatyn(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Psychowere
Re: (VIDEO AND PIC)A Guy Cuts Out Part Of His Own Leg And Ate It! by holywota: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
gaddamn!!

(1) (Reply)

Need A Cake In Akure And Its Environs? Contact Me.... / Water Yam Porridge/ikokore Recipe / 7 Kitchen Items To Help You Improve Your Stomach Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.