Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) (32593 Views)

5 Basic Reasons Why You Should Not Trust Your Course Rep / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Misusing BEEN and BEING? Learn How To Use It Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by chalxdon(m): 6:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Just from no where after 5 years of graduation from the university, our course rep came out on our Facebook page to restitute about our money she misused and asked for forgiveness. She said she now knows it's a SIN. What do you make of her action? For me, I salute her courage and hope to learn from her.

6 Likes

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Oche211(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2016
She do jam Christ. Nobody meets with Jesus nd ever go back the same. That's a great step after salvation.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by amtaken(f): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Good!
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Ayoemrys(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2016
apology not axepted until d money is return

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Thunder fire you

5 Likes

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by meelorlah(f): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2016
She don jam Jesus so she's mending her old ways, the thing must have been pricking her conscience. It takes a bold person to come out and say that, money wey don pass one decade.

39 Likes

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by xender(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2016
if ona like make ona talk anytin her conscience is cleared.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by chalxdon(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2016
Ayoemrys:
apology not axepted until d money is return

Well, it's unfortunate that you are not in a position to ask her to return the money. Some of our classmates demanded so, though I take it as a joke

2 Likes

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Mustay(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2016
People these days lack respect for privacy
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by seankay(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2016
I respect her for this. Those class rep dey take style chop money o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Ksslib(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Na these same set of idiotas go open their stinking mouth dey complain of corruption when they themselves are ten times as corrupt as our so called leaders. Na common class rep na im dem give am wey she begin mismanage funds. Imagine the damage she would cause if she had a juicy position in the government.

Na so Uniben go vote one winch as SUG president some years back. The damage wey that girl cause with student money reach to act season film.

My point is; we keep blaming the government for our woes but are we any better? We abuse the little positions we occupy like "financial secretary, Treasurer, Sug president, class rep" but still accuse the government of perpetuating evil forgetting we all are birds of same feather.

Look at that image standing in front of the mirror and you might just realise we are not any better afterall, that we all are the same evil side of that coin.

And that maybe, just maybe, there is no hope for Nigeria afterall.

17 Likes

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by gen2briz(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Go and sin no more my dear....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2016
after 5years, definitely most would have forgotten but some will still have it in mind, just as I haven't forgiven my lecturer who gave me a false grade in a particular course...

1 Like

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2016
G
Wheres EFCC and ICPC when you need them?

1 Like

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by HomesOfLife(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2016
This is what happens when your mind is screwing with your head. lipsrsealed embarassedcry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2016
This is what happens when you take a sip of OTAPIAPIA

1 Like

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Socketbet: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Wish Bright my former class rep can do the same

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Una get luck sef say she admit, our former course rep be like "duping is not corruption"

1 Like

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2016
grin EFCC ...Holla !!!
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Course reps bn choping people money since 1812
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by seunlayi(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2016
The guy seems to have repented and now trying restitution.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Maybe her spiritualist have told her that she can only progress after she apologies to her course mate for misusing their money. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2016
grin EFCC ... HOLLA!!
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Eyaa. Go and sin no more.

Meanwhile:

I will give you a free VPS (USA IP) account that will last for one year. Just quote me to get in touch.
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by leokinguch(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2016
She has to return all the money she ate, to the department.....for her restitution to b complete. People self.

3 Likes

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by shachris02: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2016
That guy must be a Futo student.

1 Like

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by merits(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by ramdris(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2016
And this one is among the so called future leader abi?

1 Like

Re: Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) by Stellamariss(f): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2016
LolZ, God don catch her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University / JAMB UTME 2011 Cutoff Marks Of Nigerian Universities / UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.