Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc (42643 Views)

Buy, Sell & Exchange Your Skrill, Neteller, Paypal,pm,btc. Etc Instant Payment / Digital Currency Market: PM,BTC,PAYPAL,PAYONEER,OKPAY &MORE / SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Donpizzle:
Instantgold there has been a lot of delays recently from your company. I bought $26 from you yesterday and paid but am yet to be credited. I chatted with your customer care and was told you offer same day funding. What is happening, I need bitcoin urgently. Please look into it. Thanks

Here are screenshots of my account and payment.

The best place to lodge a complaint is by writing us through email or chat with us or call. We do not check this page everytime. I have informed the person in charge to check this and you will be contacted via email shortly.

Her response:
We do not receive a payment with the specified reference number. It is possible his bank did not post with reference number. We will trace the amount and name shortly. For urgent issues, please do get in touch using the contact details on our website.

Update:
Account funded.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2016
debbywealth:
Good morning Instantgold.ng. I bought $30 Pm from you and it's 24hrs. Please can my account be credited. I paid into your Zenith bank account. My Ref No is 240982. Thank you

We do not receive a payment with the specified reference number. It is possible your bank did not post with reference number. For urgent issues, please do get in touch using the contact details on our website.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by debbywealth: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Thank you. My account has been credited. You are the best.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Donpizzle(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
InstantGold:

The best place to lodge a complaint is by writing us through email or chat with us or call. We do not check this page everytime. I have informed the person in charge to check this and you will be contacted via email shortly.

Her response:
We do not receive a payment with the specified reference number. It is possible his bank did not post with reference number. We will trace the amount and name shortly. For urgent issues, please do get in touch using the contact details on our website.

Update:
Account funded.

Swift response. You have won my trust. Good job instant gold.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Zealoy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pls I want to buy bitcoin but d issue is that I want to make payment on weekend through online banking mobile app, my question is am I gonna receive my bitcoin even in d weekend?
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by oyinloye(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Good evening Instantgold.ng. I bought $20 Pm from you on 02/10/2016 and up till today my account is yet to be credited. I paid into your GT

bank account. I have sent several mails to you at support@instantgold.ng which you asked me to provide payment details which i did but since

then, there's no response from you. My transaction Ref No is 240269.

Date: 02-Oct 2016 23:35
Transaction Ref: 240269
Desc: Cash
Partner: BTC
Partner Ac No: 1NZAZTrNmWMFzoTnfXgDpnZSAPKuUcb4P1
Amount in usd: $20.00
Expected Deposit: =N=10,550.00
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Racing(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
I sold $50 skrill to instantgold since morning with transaction ID 241731 up till this moment my bank account have not been credited. I don't know what's wrong. Sent some mails yet no reply. Please attend to it instantgold.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Zealoy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pls how can I verify my mobile number on ur site I've tried but d verification code it's not coming
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2016
oyinloye:
Good evening Instantgold.ng. I bought $20 Pm from you on 02/10/2016 and up till today my account is yet to be credited. I paid into your GT

bank account. I have sent several mails to you at support@instantgold.ng which you asked me to provide payment details which i did but since

then, there's no response from you. My transaction Ref No is 240269.

Date: 02-Oct 2016 23:35
Transaction Ref: 240269
Desc: Cash
Partner: BTC
Partner Ac No: 1NZAZTrNmWMFzoTnfXgDpnZSAPKuUcb4P1
Amount in usd: $20.00
Expected Deposit: =N=10,550.00

I confirmed from your conversation with my colleague, your response to the question raised concerning your deposit. I have placed a special memo on this transaction and she will look into it by 10am today. Sorry for this delay...
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2016
Racing:
I sold $50 skrill to instantgold since morning with transaction ID 241731 up till this moment my bank account have not been credited. I don't know what's wrong. Sent some mails yet no reply. Please attend to it instantgold.

As I can see, your transaction is marked RECEIVED already. This means that your cash will arrive in your bank account soon.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2016
Zealoy:
Pls how can I verify my mobile number on ur site I've tried but d verification code it's not coming

Hi, we have an option for manual verification of mobile.

Kindly send SMS containing your registered email address and date of birth to 0905 463 5709 to have your phone number verified.

NOTICE: SMS must be sent from the mobile you want to verify.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Zealoy(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2016
InstantGold:

Hi, we have an option for manual verification of mobile.

Kindly send SMS containing your registered email address and date of birth to 0905 463 5709 to have your phone number verified.

NOTICE: SMS must be sent from the mobile you want to verify.
I've done that since yesterday but no reply and I need to buy d bitcoin urgently pls u people should do something about that
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Zealoy(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2016
And how long will it take before I get my bitcoin after purchasing?
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2016
Zealoy:
I've done that since yesterday but no reply and I need to buy d bitcoin urgently pls u people should do something about that

We will check this when our staff resume y 10am.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Zealoy:
And how long will it take before I get my bitcoin after purchasing?

Normally, funding are done instantly after confirmation and verification of deposit BUT this may not hold whenever there is a scarcity or low reserve. Status of service are posted at the funding page for customer to see.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Zealoy(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2016
InstantGold:

Normally, funding are done instantly after confirmation and verification of deposit BUT this may not hold whenever there is a scarcity or low reserve. Status of service are posted at the funding page for customer to see.
is bitcoin available now? Cus I dont need delay I need it for something very urgent and perhaps here is my number 08034323442 I need it to be verified ASAP
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Racing(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2016
InstantGold:

As I can see, your transaction is marked RECEIVED already. This means that your cash will arrive in your bank account soon.
I didn't expect the withdrawal to be delayed for whole 24 hrs. I expected a swift response since it wasnt funding i made. Really wanted to use that money for something yesterday but alas it didn't happen. As I'm writing now ,still haven't gotten any alert from my bank. I don't like this delay one bit.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Racing:
I didn't expect the withdrawal to be delayed for whole 24 hrs. I expected a swift response since it wasnt funding i made. Really wanted to use that money for something yesterday but alas it didn't happen. As I'm writing now ,still haven't gotten any alert from my bank. I don't like this delay one bit.

Your account must have been credited by now. Withdrawal can take 24hrs!

1 Like

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Zealoy:
is bitcoin available now? Cus I dont need delay I need it for something very urgent and perhaps here is my number 08034323442 I need it to be verified ASAP

Kindly follow the procedure on our website for mobile phone verification. All transactions are handled via our website.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Racing(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
InstantGold:

Your account must have been credited by now. Withdrawal can take 24hrs!
Credited finally but it wasn't how I expected it. It took more than 24 hrs. Please you guys should do the processing on time next time. I will have more skrill funds to sell by Monday. Thanks all the same.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Ubiquit: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
I made payment for Bitcoin into your zenith bank account yesterday. The transaction is still pending. Ref num is 242213

Modified
I just received the bitcoins
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Akwaig: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hi iGN. This is my first transaction with you and would like to give one suggestion. When your client has submitted all submissions required by you for a transaction, please reply, either by mail that the requirements are met, or use an auto-responder. Thanks.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by MSItachi: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
I sent 80 Skrill to you yesterday, I am yet to be credited.
ref 242803
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Akwaig:
Hi iGN. This is my first transaction with you and would like to give one suggestion. When your client has submitted all submissions required by you for a transaction, please reply, either by mail that the requirements are met, or use an auto-responder. Thanks.

Hi, we did not require any further message or submission after payment if customer follows the guideline at https://instantgold.ng/index.php?page_id=44

Please tell us if you have any unprocessed transaction and we will look into this for you.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
MSItachi:
I sent 80 Skrill to you yesterday, I am yet to be credited.
ref 242803

Hi,

For skrill withdrawal, you are to reply the withdrawal instruction we sent you, stating your Skrill email and the transaction ID but we have not yet received this from you. Please check the email you got from us and see the guide again.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by tefund(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
InstantGold:

You made this withdrawal on Sunday but not Saturday. Withdrawals are processed the same day on working days and may take 24hrs on weekends. As I see, this withdrawal was completed on Monday. This is less than 1 working day!

Hello there, i need $1 of pm ...i will pay by bank or recharge card....can you help?
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by MSItachi: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
InstantGold:

Hi,

For skrill withdrawal, you are to reply the withdrawal instruction we sent you, stating your Skrill email and the transaction ID but we have not yet received this from you. Please check the email you got from us and see the guide again.

I have done that just now.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
MSItachi:

I have done that just now.

We got your mail and we are working on it.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by MSItachi: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
InstantGold:

We got your mail and we are working on it.

Ok Boss
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Sadiq3051(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello o.p can I fund my webmoney account on ur website with my payoneer card ? thanks.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
MSItachi:

Ok Boss

We deposited your bank account since yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / How True Is This In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.