Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Need Good Mechanic That Can Fix My Ford Excape 2002 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Good Mechanic That Can Fix My Ford Excape 2002 (839 Views)

Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / I Need To Fix My Gear Box. / Hello Car Gurus, My Ford Escape V6 Consumes Fuel Like Madt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Good Mechanic That Can Fix My Ford Excape 2002 by farolee(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
inam in need of a very good ford excape mechanic, The cas has being with the mechanic for over amonth just because he wast tonchange the burnt top engine gasket.he has not being able to kick start the car even after correcting the timing belt. I just need someone to fix it now.
Re: I Need Good Mechanic That Can Fix My Ford Excape 2002 by honmusa(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
farolee:
inam in need of a very good ford excape mechanic, The cas has being with the mechanic for over amonth just because he wast tonchange the burnt top engine gasket.he has not being able to kick start the car even after correcting the timing belt. I just need someone to fix it now.
if you are in Lagos,call autologic @ 08061166316,
Re: I Need Good Mechanic That Can Fix My Ford Excape 2002 by sultaan(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
As usual when the car was overheating you should have posted here and we will tell you to wash your radiator caked in mud but you only posted after the damage has been done by a mechanic.

Fyi sometimes if a car over heats it won't start until the code is cleared and why have a mechanic who does not use a scan tool.Everything is monitored by a sensor now so you scan for what is not working
Re: I Need Good Mechanic That Can Fix My Ford Excape 2002 by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2016
get a new engine.
Re: I Need Good Mechanic That Can Fix My Ford Excape 2002 by chuks1137(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2016
the fault is coming from the bloody mechanic cause you drove the car there right, for the timing aspect since he has been cranking the engine since with the timing in the wrong setting there is a good chance that the valves can be affected also, he should also check critical sensor if they are unplug mean while I dnt know if the valves are rocker arm type or the tarpet type.

(1) (Reply)

Chrysler / Know Your Car More / Please I Need An Advice On Car Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.