Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? (73527 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
I mean y'all need CHANGE
You mean within ourselves.
Yes,but you asked for reasons an I gave them.
An dude you didn't help with this your thread.
You went ta raving abou bigger butts an breast before askin' why a woman would pad.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You mean within ourselves.
Yes,but you asked for reasons an I gave them.
An dude you didn't help with this your thread.
You went ta raving abou bigger butts an breast before askin' why a woman would pad.
So what are you saying in essence?
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
So what are you saying in essence?
You need CHANGE tongue grin bye.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Miggs(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You misunderstand.
I meant men like this are 1reason,I give more in my post above.
women blame men for using butt and breast pads,blame men for bleaching their skins,blame men for wearing weaves etc.the whole lot of you are weak-willed and can never take responsibility for your actions.like I always say,women are nothing but overgrown babies.your mental and physical weaknesses disgusts me

2 Likes

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Miggs:
women blame men for using butt and breast pads,blame men for bleaching their skins,blame men for wearing weaves etc.the whole lot of you are weak-willed and can never take responsibility for your actions.like I always say,women are nothing but overgrown babies.your mental and physical weaknesses disgusts me
grin Mr. Miggs the msgyinost, how you do sir?
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Miggs(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Mr. Miggs the msgyinost, how you do sir?
I,a misogynist?I don't dislike women.hate is a weak emotion.all I try to do is call out womens' bullshit.that's all.why didn't you tackle any of the points I proffered in my post?instead you prefared to throw labels at me.typical woman behaviour

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Miggs:
I,a misogynist?I don't dislike women.hate is a weak emotion.all I try to do is call out womens' bullshit.that's all.why didn't you tackle any of the points I proffered in my post?instead you prefared to throw labels at me.typical woman behaviour
Hmmm....do you know it's rude ta not return a greeting
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Miggs(m): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hmmm....do you know it's rude ta not return a greeting
goodmorning kingcheezypuff.I am fine.hope you are too on your side of the world.now,respond to the issues I brought up in my first post on this thread(if you can but I know you can't because if you could,you would have)
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2016
Miggs:
goodmorning kingcheezypuff.I am fine.hope you are too on your side of the world.now,respond to the issues I brought up in my first post on this thread(if you can but I know you can't because if you could,you would have)
Mornin.Yes I'm good here,I've had breakfast, oatmeal.
What have you
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Marlvin(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:
U guys are to blame...big ass, big bum, everyfin biggy undecided

say ! and when has preference become a crime ?
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:

not me, mother gave me more than enough....or even if u knw som1 who needs, i can donate seff..front or bk!
true that, your dp just convinced me @geni340 lipsrsealed
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
true that, your dp just convinced me @geni340 lipsrsealed
Geni pay him no mind.

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Geni pay him no mind.
you are here already, you know i'm your nightmare tongue
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
you are here already, you know i'm your nightmare tongue
Musta been why I slept so bad lipsrsealed I knew I'd run inta you tongue tongue
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Miggs(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mornin.Yes I'm good here,I've had breakfast, oatmeal.
What have you
akamu and akara.now,respond to my original post and quit procrastinating
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Miggs:
akamu and akara.now,respond to my original post and quit procrastinating
Akara That's made with beans,I just looked on Goolge,it showed me pics an everthing....
I dislike beans sad
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Musta been why I slept so bad lipsrsealed I knew I'd run inta you tongue tongue
yeah, nat surprised cosa i know we are so into each other tongue
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
yeah, nat surprised cosa i know we are so into each other tongue
grin.....Maybe on yer end but not on mine tongue tongue tongue
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.....Maybe on yer end but not on mine tongue tongue tongue
come of it jor, stop pretendinggrin, cos you and i know itgrin
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
come of it jor, stop pretendinggrin, cos you and i know itgrin
grin.......Goodbye tongue wink grin
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.......Goodbye tongue wink grin
i'm just curious, you a nigerian??
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
i'm just curious, you a nigerian??
I've told you goodbye but you still wanba talk tongue
I'm afro American.
But if you mean my origin...
I dont know where in Africa.
So no,I guess.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I've told you goodbye but you still wanba talk tongue
I'm afro American.
But if you mean my origin...
I dont know where in Africa.
So no,I guess.
hmmm, brief me on your life if you dnt mind??
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, brief me on your life if you dnt mind??
I do mind. Gooday to you sir wink
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I do mind. Gooday to you sir wink
lol, so, do you skul\work??
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
Ugh, I wanna go now First01 ...let me See ya around.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Marlvin(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ugh, I wanna go now First01 ...let me See ya around.

why the disdainful act, give the lad a chance.
quit jumpin' around likka rabbit.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:

why the disdainful act, give the lad a chance.
quit jumpin' around likka rabbit.
tongue.....bye.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
Wait First01,You feelin' chatty tongue
An I need a translator....can we work somethin' out
What does 'Kip Kip' an "maka' mean
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Marlvin(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue.....bye.

gerrout ..

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by geni340(f): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Geni pay him no mind.
lol, thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:

gerrout ..
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue

Learnt that from my teacher,Handsam wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.