Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! (2079 Views)

Trending T Shirt For PMB With Coded Message / Photos From Boko Haram Leader Shakau's New Video / Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by dtruth3(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Do not take this latest video by Abubakar Shakau for granted. He is passing a coded message to his people. A tsunami may be coming, everyone should be at alert.

For security reasons, I wont say much here. But don't say dtruth3 didn't warn!

Unfortunately, the lying party and govt are already planning on how to use this deceitful video by shakau, to score political point!

If only they understand!

4 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Lvlink(f): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
dtruth3:
Do not take this latest video by Abubakar Shakau for granted. He is passing a coded message to his people. A tsunami may be coming, everyone should be at alert.

For security reasons, I wont say much here. But don't say dtruth3 didn't warn!

Unfortunately, the lying party and govt are already planning on how to use this deceitful video by shakau, to score political point!

If only they understand!
You may be right, the sad thing here is, we are living in a country where people don't think. Imagine how people were quick to admit that video? Nobody is looking beyond that video, and nobody is thinking.

Honestly sir, we are in the same page on this

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Monalisa185(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by dtruth3(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Watch the line of his words, take his statements bit by bit, shakau can not come to a video just to great people
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by dtruth3(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
In one of his statements he said and I quote "this is a message of greeting and joy for you to see my face"

He is actually talking to select group of people

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by dtruth3(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
In another statement he said. "Only Allah knows the rest, as you believed, and as you have submitted. For me the end has come"

He is again talking to someone
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by seunny4lif(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dat guy want to strike big time angry angry

He is telling his boiz to strike big time and I fear for our security agent are not doing anything angry angry
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by dtruth3(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
seunny4lif:
Dat guy want to strike big time angry angry

He is telling his boiz to strike big time and I fear for our security agent are not doing anything angry angry
unfortunately people are not seeing that. Check out another statement he made, and I quote:

"May Allah protect us and may we stand firm on the path of Allah. I thank my creator"

These were his own word. Now the question is,
*Who is Shakau praying that Allah should protect? Do you honestly believe he was referring to me and you?

*Who was shakau asking to stand firm on the path of Allah?

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Edunwa302(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na only una dey see d video?
Abi una dey dream?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by dahaz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
How sure are you our security agencies are not doing anytthing.If you stay in abuja you will observe today that combat ready armed soldiers and policemen were all over wuse 2. Do not sit in your room and assume.our security agencies are doing alot to see that we remain safe.
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by seunny4lif(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
angry angry
Bros
Those guys are baddest thing to happen in life
Wicked and heartless grin cheesy
dtruth3:
unfortunately people are not seeing that. Check out another statement he made, and I quote:

"May Allah protect us and may we stand firm on the path of Allah. I thank my creator" these were his own word.
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by DaBullIT(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
So PDP bleepers are ready to admit the Jonathan didn't kill Shekau?

E ti ya were

4 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Lvlink(f): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
dahaz:
How sure are you our security agencies are not doing anytthing.If you stay in abuja you will observe today that combat ready armed soldiers and policemen were all over wuse 2. Do not sit in your room and assume.our security agencies are doing alot to see that we remain safe.
you

Why are you like this na? The Op is also raising peoples awareness, and you are here trying to find trouble. Pls if you don't have any meaningful thing to say, just type "A" and leave the thread

4 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by dahaz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lvlink:
you

Why are you like this na? The Op is also raising peoples awareness, and you are here trying to find trouble. Pls if you don't have any meaningful thing to say, just type "A" and leave the thread
madam you taught our security agencies are dullards? they are10 steps ahead of you and am sure they are on top of the situation.

BTW am not a trouble maker am a peaceful person.

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by dtruth3(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
So PDP bleepers are ready to admit the Jonathan didn't kill Shekau?

E ti ya were
I know you can never sleep a day without dreaming of PDP and APC, this is how low you've reduced your LIFE

But please, show me where, or any of my comments on NL, where I ever said Jonathan killed Shakau or that shakau is dead.

Please show me or forever remain dumb
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by dtruth3(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Here is another statement from shakau..

"May Allah protect us so that no hypocrite stands between us"

You still don't believe he was communicating with his Armies?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
The security agencies should be battle ready and christians as well. This shekau guy wants to launch a very deadly attack.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Tocheagle(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Let's Not Take for granted when he said "I HAVE PLAYED MY PART" he is calling on others to play their part .
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by DaBullIT(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin if you weren't dumb you'll see I did not quote you specifically

And my comment is generally for wailers

I see you are still a fresher on NL so I'll let your stewpydity slide just this once

dtruth3:
I know you can never sleep a day without dreaming of PDP and APC, this is how low you've reduced your LIFE

But please, show me where, or any of my comments on NL, where I ever said Jonathan killed Shakau or that shakau is dead.

Please show me or forever remain dumb

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by overall90: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
you are on point op.
DHQ just released a statement a few hours ago urging the citizenry to disregard the video and be on the alert
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
You're right
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by sobastical: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
I love to see intelligent people like this OP on NL very insightful awareness. it is best for everyone to be at alert and in other hand obey what Jesus christ said to WATCH AND PRAY! Honestly the end is near...just look at the case of Belgium. they are all setting the stage for anti christ and the new world order!
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by sobastical: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
overall90:
you are on point op.
DHQ just released a statement a few hours ago urging the citizenry to disregard the video and be on the alert

That's right, those statement are highly confidential and coded and the way all this hausas are trooping in SW now mehn

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Abbeyme: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
He has coded the messages for his targeted audiences.

He didn't speak for fun!!
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by dtruth3(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
grin if you weren't dumb you'll see I did not quote you specifically

And my comment is generally for wailers

I see [b]you are still a fresher on NL[\b] so I'll let your stewpydity slide just this once

You should be ashamed of yourself, King of NL.

Bring it ON, i can't wait!
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Generalkorex(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
I thank God dat some people can actually decode the messages from the video. Shecow didnt surrender. He was only passing messages to his fleeing soldiers and others
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by overall90: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Be security conscious, disregard Shekau’s video, Army urge Nigerians ON MARCH 24, 20167:48 PMIN NEWSCOMMENTS 133 0 0 0 The Defence Headquarters (DHQ) says the Nigerian Armed Forces will continue with its operations against insurgents in the North-East in spite of the purported remorse demonstrated by Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, in an online video. The statement also advised the public not to be carried away by the video clips but to be extra vigilant and security conscious at all times during the Easter celebrations and beyond. This is contained in a statement issued in Abuja on Thursday by the Director of Defence Information, Brig.-Gen. Rabe Abubakar. Read statement below; It has come to the notice of the Defence Headquarters about the online video clips purportedly released by the Boko Haram Terrorists Leader, Abubakar Shekau or his replica in Arabic and Hausa Languages showing remorse and asking for forgiveness. The DHQ wishes to state emphatically that not minding the contents of the video clips, the Armed Forces of Nigeria would continue to fight in order to consolidate the successes recorded so far and assuring Nigerians that no inch of the Nigerian territory would be allowed to be bastardized by any force of darkness again. The DHQ is also reassuring the good citizens of our great country that all captives under the coffer of the Boko Haram Terrorists, would regain their freedom with the ongoing military’s final offensive against the terrorists. While the Nigerian Military would not rest until all the remnants of the terrorist group are completely wiped out of our blessed land, the Chief of Defence Staff, General Gabriel Olonisakin, wishes to commend all officers and men of the Nigerian Armed Forces for their sacrifices, determination and courage to degrade the terrorists and task them to complete the good job they have started soonest in line with our rules of engagement. The said video clips should therefore be discountenanced as it could be another ploy or antics of the terrorists to keep our innocent citizen off their current security alertness to maximize casualties if attacked. The Nigerian Armed Forces are now determined more than ever before to end this ugly trend. Members of the public are also advised not to be carried away by the video clips, but to be extra vigilant and be security conscious at all times during Easter celebration and beyond. Public is also reminded to report any suspicious strange faces, movement and object to the nearest security agency so as to counter any unholy plans of the Godless terrorist group 133 0 0 0

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/security-conscious-disregard-shekaus-video-army-urge-nigerians/
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Reptyle(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Well security agencies have urged Nigerians to remain alert so they are also not carried away by the video apparently.
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Apparently shekau wants people to drop their guard so he can strike again even the dumbest person would see that. Security agencies have already told people to disregard the video.
The battle is not over until shekau is dead or captured.

Op is not completely honest in his post. He is probably another wailing zombie that feel the government should not take any glory in inevitable boko harams doom.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by xager(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2016

“This is a message of greeting and joy for you to see my
face.”
“This is my desire: that whoever sees this will hear
nothing but greetings between me and you.”
“Only Allah knows the rest, as you believed (and) as you
submitted. For me the end has come.”
“This is only the message I want to send to you for you to
understand that this is certainly I. This is why I did this.”
“May Allah protect us so that no hypocrite stands
between us.”
“May Allah protect us from the devil so that he doesn't
achieve his evil among us.”
“May Allah protect us and may we stand firm on the path
of Allah. I thank my creator.”

This sounds so much like a message to his followers. Very soon, a new leader may take over for him. He ain't surrendering sh!t.
Re: Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! by leke12(m): 5:07am On Mar 25, 2016
He is talking to someone important in the govt. The person in question is an important figure.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Corruption List Is Here, Compare And Contrast. / Young Homeless Boy Seen Lying Helplessly At Sabo, Ajase-Ilapo,Lagos(photos) / FACTS!! Igbos Re Nigeria's Political Slaves (history From 1-4th Republic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.