Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (38394 Views)

They Have Malaria, People Reacts Hilariously To This Unclad Couple Maternity Pic / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by CuteMaryJ: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
We never knew how it started but we just realized Twitter NG is reacting massively to the strange comparison, which they totally rejected and claimed it isn’t by any chance right to compare these acts. See some funny and serious tweets below:

Source: http://naijatopaz..com/2016/03/reekado-banks-dont-compare-me-to-wizkid.html

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by CuteMaryJ: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
CuteMaryJ:
We never knew how it started but we just realized Twitter NG is reacting massively to the strange comparison, which they totally rejected and claimed it isn’t by any chance right to compare these acts. See some funny and serious tweets below:

Source: http://naijatopaz..com/2016/03/reekado-banks-dont-compare-me-to-wizkid.html

Cc: lalatiscala, Seun

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by ify2nyce(f): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
who be the fool wey compare them angry mah give am one akpako!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by olamide452(f): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
They actually sing alike tho

20 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by menix(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Small time dem go compare Enugu Okpa to Lagos Okpa...

204 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by CuteMaryJ: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
menix:
LOL. no mind them

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by seankay(m): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
My God! why Nigerians get bad mouth like this? One even say wizkid's hits many pass Reekado's fans! OMG!!!

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by nairagossip: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
rotfl

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nosnos(f): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
I don't seem to understand Nigerians, rekardo was humble enough to admit that wizkid is a mentor so why the wicked comments and comparism

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by CuteMaryJ: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nosnos:
I don't seem to understand Nigerians, rekardo was humble enough to admit that wizkid is a mentor so why the wicked comments and comparism
He admitted it hours after most of the comparison

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Make una leave the guy! He dey use style beg wizzie for collabo

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by LesbianBoy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
All of 'em are trash. Singing trash songs with trashy shallow lyrics that shallow minded people waste money buying and dancing to. The only thing that sells their songs is beats and name. They all sing only about women's body, sex and their money. Meaningless jargons

234 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by prahcetomi(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dunno who to support sef...I'm a rekaddict and wizidicct...BUT wizkid na baba nla sha
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Trendy247: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Very soon una go begin compare dlck to cocumber

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by flawlessT(f): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Comparism is one bad thing,Make dem leave dah boi make him reason him matter abeg
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by UIA04(f): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
See the way they re praising wizkid as if the guy na one better singer. That Is why in this same country talents like shaydee, bez, dare, Iyanya, praise and so on will be forced to commercialize before they can really say they have a hit, because we praise mediocrity so much. The only wizkid, song I can sit through is ojuelegba and that's because I like the part he Sang about his mom and the afrobeat sound .
People should stop bullying Reekado. one has been in the business for longer than the other.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2016
menix:
I swear no okpa fit cough for where enugu okpa dey talk.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2016
#TeamCassper #TeamSAhiphop. Fork wizkid, fork reekado and fork AKA cool

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2016
When wizzy baby left EME so many people said that was the end of his career but the young father of two proved all his haters wrong by dropping hit songs back to back. The boy is extra good.

20 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by horzart(m): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2016
grin God save u, I tinks say u self go garra si baba e!

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by MycoleA(m): 2:32am On Mar 25, 2016
comparing red label to alomo grin

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Flexherbal(m): 3:54am On Mar 25, 2016
They might make a song together soon.
Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 25, 2016
Who dem help

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by pretydiva(f): 6:18am On Mar 25, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
When wizzy baby left EME so many people said that was the end of his career but the young father of two proved all his haters wrong by dropping hit songs back to back. The boy is extra good.
young father of 2 grin.guy ur highly bad mouthed cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by GetUmad: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2016
This Reek is just damn humble and that's why he's going places........ .... Similar thing he said about the Next rated regarding other Nominees in that category before he eventually capped it.

I know some artists that'd have used that opportunity to mouth off.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by pretydiva(f): 6:20am On Mar 25, 2016
D only difference I see btw both is dat,1 has stayed longer in d industry than d othe

Dey r both doing well 4 themselves.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by gentleheart1(f): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2016
Whizkid sings rubbish with that his cockroach voice, the only meaningful song he has is Ojuelgba.

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by nuelzy: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2016
as i hate wizkid reach...e neva reach dis level abeg....
tho i will pick ricky over him....bt dat doesn't mean he is over wizkid just yet

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by SirTunechi(f): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2016
Nnaabros:
All of 'em are trash. Singing trash songs with trashy shallow lyrics that shallow minded people waste money buying and dancing toThe only thing that sells their songs is beats and name. They all sing only about women's body, sex and their money. Meaningless jargons
who be this guy for the film

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by ellahzy(f): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2016
Reekado stop belittling yourself " DonJazzy sign SMALL boy?
if u are being compared to Wiz that means you're getting there boiy!! cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:
D only difference I see btw both is dat,1 has stayed longer in d industry than d othe

Dey r both doing well 4 themselves.
It doesn't matter how long you've been around your relevance is what counts sweetie. Blackface has been in this business while wizkid was still in secondary school, but I'm sure u can't compare the two artists.

Rekardo is still far from wizzy. I won't even compare rekardo to lil'kesh undecided

Video Of DJ Xgee Performing At Basketmouth Lord Of The Ribs 2018 / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Martha Ankomah: Who's More Beautiful? / Busted! Cussons Baby & Mercy Aigbe Cheat Parents With Their Candidates(pics)