Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. (5935 Views)

If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / Photos: If You Were At This Beach, What Would You Have Been Looking At? / See This Traditional Igbo Inspired Pre-wedding Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
nairalanders over to you guys, expecting to see hilarious comments

Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by ify2nyce(f): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Meeloreh(f): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Eat the food they serve me n definately leave noni.
I'm i supposed to cloth her or start preaching or take a selfie

8 Likes

Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Oche211(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Meeloreh:
Eat the food they serve me n definately leave noni.
I'm i supposed to cloth her or start preaching or take a selfie
i concur
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by coolebux(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Some folks will start sucking thru bluetoothgrin

2 Likes

Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Camera flashes go full d wedding. Na one of them snap this one weh we dey see so

2 Likes

Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by babdap: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Team vasline food is ready.
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
coolebux:
Some folks will start sucking thru bluetoothgrin
warri boys no dey carry last for diz kind tinz
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Hourglass4real: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
What nonsense smileyNa wa o...what kind of man allows his bride to parade herself nude and what sort of girl go nude all in the name of traditional wedding. Well... OP back to your question. If I witnessed such,I would feel uncomfortable and embarrassed for the female folks

1 Like

Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by opson2016(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
My wife says she'd keep on watching
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hourglass4real:
What nonsense smileyNa wa o...what kind of man allows his bride to parade herself nude and what sort of girl go nude all in the name of traditional wedding. Well... OP back to your question. If I witnessed such,I would feel uncomfortable and embarrassed for the female folks
yea, but its kinda like funny. different strokes for different folks they say you know.
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
opson2016:
My wife says she'd keep on watching
what about you? would you give your eyes the viewing rightz grin
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wetin b ma own if j get chance sef go snap with her
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by AlienStar: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
And the guy was fully clothed! Some culture needs to be abolished.
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Vinshu(f): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
See how women are being used as slaves for the pleasure of perverted bastards. You call this culture really? Oh my.

That's why we clamor for gender equality. This slavery must end.
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Hourglass4real: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
vicechancellor:
yea, but its kinda like funny. different strokes for different folks they say you know.
Na wa o shocked
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Hourglass4real: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Vinshu:
See how women are being used as slaves for the pleasure of perverted bastards. You call this culture really? Oh my.

Imagine that my sister o. In this 21st century? If she refuses,what will happen? Will it stop d mo.ron from paying her bride price?
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Hourglass4real: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
ennyscongy:
Wetin b ma own if j get chance sef go snap with her
grin
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Vinshu:

that's why women like you should rise up to the task. undecided
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
AlienStar:
And the guy was fully clothed! Some culture needs to be abolished.
some people are still living in the stone age. this kinda things usually happens in rural area of most African countries like south Africa.
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hourglass4real:
grin
Baba Naso na, no time at all
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by halfricanadian(f): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
undecided walk out

Who knos if dey prepared food naked if bride can b naked like dis
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na to carry picture even call camera man for video shoot
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Na to carry picture even call camera man for video shoot
are you part of the Vaseline crew. no offence. grin
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
vicechancellor:
are you part of the Vaseline crew. no offence. grin
No oo it's just for the records cheesy
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by AlienStar: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yeah and it's appalling. Women's rights whatever should sth about it.
vicechancellor:
some people are still living in the stone age. this kinda things usually happens in rural area of most African countries like south Africa.
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
hehehe, so you ma wan be record breaker just like Leo messi
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by vicechancellor(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
AlienStar:
Yeah and it's appalling. Women's rights whatever should sth about it.
what about somewhere in cross river where you can marry a girl with less than 1k cheesy
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by AlienStar: 12:02am On Mar 25, 2016
And you still call that marriage? That's just buying and selling, lol.
vicechancellor:
what about somewhere in cross river where you can marry a girl with less than 1k cheesy
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by Youngpo413: 12:40am On Mar 25, 2016
I won't do anything, I'm not boob fan.
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2016
vicechancellor:
Learn to respect culture of people. Did anyone tell you that the bride was forced? Is anyone complaining to you? What concerns the tradition of people with stone age? Even in western countries some women go topless.b

@OP This is beautiful and lovely!
Re: Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. by MoneypassGod(m): 2:15am On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmm.. D girl looks comfortable. Dis is one of those times wen a good camera phone comes handy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Hottest Body Parts In A Female / Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? / Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.