Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program (7009 Views)

Graduate Jobs At Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, February 2018 / Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions / 2016 Management Trainee At Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Emmenyk(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2016
Please who else received the test invite from Nampak

how's their assessment structured and please what's their entry level salary like?

Response please
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by BrilliantMind: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Pls how do you apply?
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Emmenyk(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2016
BrilliantMind:
Pls how do you apply?
sent my cv to them via email address they provided in their advert
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by dave00733(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Emmenyk:

how's their assessment structured and please what's their entry level salary like?

Response please
Please when was the test Invite sent to you. I also applied and I'm yet to receive any invite. Thanks
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Excellergroup(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
dave00733:

Please when was the test Invite sent to you. I also applied and I'm yet to receive any invite. Thanks
Me too. Maybe in batches cos i met the requirements
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Emmenyk(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2016
dave00733:

last night
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Perotti: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2016
Pls what number sent you the invite?
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Stevostical(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Excellergroup:

Me too. Maybe in batches cos i met the requirements
Hmmmm, I see you ooo, what's the email u sent ur cv to and what are the requirements? Or is the deadline elapsed?
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Emmenyk(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
CC: eremy
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by dave00733(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Emmenyk:
CC: eremy
SMS or mail?
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by adeyemoanjola: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
i got it too bro... anything info
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Excellergroup(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stevostical:

Hmmmm, I see you ooo, what's the email u sent ur cv to and what are the requirements? Or is the deadline elapsed?
i sight u too bro. Yap, i think d deadline was 22nd March. Sent it to ncn.recruitment2016@yahoo.com.

Requirements
The ideal candidates must:
Have a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree in
Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, Marketing and
Printing Technology from reputable Universities.
Not be more than 26 years old by December 2016.
Have completed NYSC by March 2016.
Be proficient in computer usage.
Have good interpersonal and analytical skills.
Have a high level of accuracy and pay great attention to
detail.
Have a CAN DO Attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by uzoway17(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
I also applied, but am yet to get an sms or mail from them
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by 0955eb027(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Copy that. Will be 27 before december though, but i ll still apply.
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Emmenyk(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
dave00733:
SMS or mail?
mail

1 Like

Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by eremy: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Emmenyk(m): 1:19am On Mar 26, 2016
eremy:

https://www.nairaland.com/1896750/nampak-cartons-nigeria-ltd-management/3

Thanks. I've gone through all the posts here on NL but non is saying anything related to their current hiring process. The invitation is for a written test though
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by GraceandGlory: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Guys that have received test invite please was it mail you received or text message. can one of you be so kind as to upload the content of the message you received having done necessary editing of confidential details. Please respond. When is the test?
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Tobeychi(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2016
Please what position where they recruiting
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Excellergroup(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2016
Tobeychi:
Please what position where they recruiting
Management trainee
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Tobeychi(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Just applied, and got this...
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for taking out time to send in your application. Unfortunately, applications are no longer accepted.

We encourage you to keep an eye for future openings. In the meantime, you can learn more about Nampak at www.nampak.com 

Warm regards,

HR Team.
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by eremy: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2016
Emmenyk:

I don't know the kind of questions you should expect but you can go here to practise all kinds of questions.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by ifewunmy(f): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2016
I applied too and met the requirements but i haven't gotten any test invite yet
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Emmenyk(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
GraceandGlory:

That's the mail

Dear Candidate,

Following your application for Nampak Cartons Management Trainee Programme, I am delighted to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the 2ndstage of our application process.

We are happy to invite you for a paper based test to hold as follows:

Date: Friday 8th April, 2016

Time: 11am

Venue: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, KM9 Ibadan-Lagos Express Way (Beside British American Tobacco), Tollgate,  Oluyole, Ibadan, Oyo State.

For verification purpose, please come with originals (only) of the following documents;

1.       First Degree (and Masters, if applicable)

2.       Birth Certificate

3.       NYSC Discharge

You are kindly required to confirm your attendance by return email on or before 31st March, 2016.

In case you might have any question, please let me know. I would like to wish you all the best for test and the festive season.

Warm regards,

1 Like

Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by osamiandroid: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
The advert dat I saw is ncn.recruitment2010@yahoo.com m
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by GraceandGlory: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Emmenyk:

That's the mail

Dear Candidate,

Following your application for Nampak Cartons Management Trainee Programme, I am delighted to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the 2ndstage of our application process.

We are happy to invite you for a paper based test to hold as follows:

Date: Friday 8th April, 2016

Time: 11am

Venue: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, KM9 Ibadan-Lagos Express Way (Beside British American Tobacco), Tollgate,  Oluyole, Ibadan, Oyo State.

For verification purpose, please come with originals (only) of the following documents;

1.       First Degree (and Masters, if applicable)

2.       Birth Certificate

3.       NYSC Discharge

You are kindly required to confirm your attendance by return email on or before 31st March, 2016.

In case you might have any question, please let me know. I would like to wish you all the best for test and the festive season.

Warm regards,

Thanks Man. Wow! Congratulations. I wish you all the best. But am surprised oh! I am still hopeful they will still get in touch with us.

1 Like

Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Abbeyolatunbosun(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
My test date is 6th April
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by PascalJ(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Myself and my friend submitted our hard copy CV last year there, wondered why we were not sent an invite. Guess maybe because of our age. We are both going to 28
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Aisville: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hello Bro, please do you have an idea what their salary looks like?

Emmenyk:

Response please
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Seylad2009(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Abbeyolatunbosun:
My test date is 6th April
Wishing you success
Re: Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program by Emmenyk(m): 12:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Aisville:
Hello Bro, please do you have an idea what their salary looks like?

no idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Rossland Screening Solutions Grad & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? / Check Out Careers@mtnonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.