Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Best Horror Movie Ever Made - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Horror Movie Ever Made (2160 Views)

What's Your Best Christmas Themed Movie Ever? / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here / Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Now if you are talking about horror movies dont count me out. Have you ever watched a movie that even by hearing the name you already go crazyyyyyyyyyyy, well that how i feel about THE WALKING DEAD cheesy cheesy this is by far the best horror movie and my most favourite movie ever! F**k telemundo. Do we got any TWD fanatic here?? My favourite characters gotta be Michonne and Daryl

1 Like

Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Israelsaidu(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2016
At last Ave seen someone who likes twd....Daryl and carol are my best character....can't wait for Sunday to watch second to the last episode..though I think Daryl is gonna die...coz it was written on amc's site that this Sunday's episode is gonna be emotional
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Israelsaidu(m): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2016
The special effect makeup in twd is way out of this world...am always disturbing my siblings anytime we watching any horror movies telling em it's nothing compared to twd

1 Like

Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2016
Israelsaidu:
At last Ave seen someone who likes twd....Daryl and carol are my best character....can't wait for Sunday to watch second to the last episode..though I think Daryl is gonna die...coz it was written on amc's site that this Sunday's episode is gonna be emotional
I dont think Daryl's gonna die, cmon its gonna be Carol, she's been acting kinda strange
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Israelsaidu(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I dont think Daryl's gonna die, cmon its gonna be Carol, she's been acting kinda strange
uve heard of negan right?
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Israelsaidu:
uve heard of negan right?
yeah i have
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Marlvin(m): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2016
You call this the most scary, haa! this movie will make kids giggle, Am a horror fanatic. need something scarier. any suggestion ?

1 Like

Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Jessidaisy4(f): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Marlvin:
You call this the most scary, haa! this movie will make kids giggle, Am a horror fanatic. need something scarier. any suggestion ?
I didnt call it scary, i said THE BEST
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by hitz: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Marlvin:

There;s a difference between horror and slasher movies..

If you want horror.. REAL HORROR without a drop of blood.
watch..

Insidious (chapter 1)
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by newguy1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
American horror story season 1,2,3
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by missyQween(f): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2016
Try watching Salem.... I couldn't even finish eps 1

1 Like

Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by missyQween(f): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Try watching Salem.... I couldn't even finish season 1
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
There are two types of horror movies. There are the ones that involves majorly gore and gruesome massacre, like Texas chain saw and friday the 13th, and then there are the ones that centre on scary supernatural occurrences, demonic and Poltergeist activity. Now the later is the one that's the real horror in my opinion.

If I am to choose, it would be between; The ring, Insidious chapter 2, and The conjuring. These three movies messed with me on a visceral level.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Naah...when the horror movie takes on a tone of spirituality i lose a bit of interest like come on man...there's gotta be blood for it to be believable.

Or maybe I just like blood a lot. lipsrsealed

I love horror. That rush...that thrill...oh lord! grin

Have you seen Nightmare on Elm Street?
Now THAT'S a horror movie.
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by 2map(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Decker:
There are two types of horror movies. There are the ones that involves majorly gore and gruesome massacre, like Texas chain saw and friday the 13th, and then there are the ones that centre on scary supernatural occurrences, demonic and Poltergeist activity. Now the later is the one that's the real horror in my opinion.

If I am to choose, it would be between; The ring, Insidious chapter 2, and The conjuring. These three movies messed with me on a visceral level.

You are on point. Insidious is the scariest of all, the crazy hypnosis and all.
What about TV series, your kinda dreadful TV series? We seem to have like taste of horror.
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
2map:

You are on point. Insidious is the scariest of all, the crazy hypnosis and all.
What about TV series, your kinda dreadful TV series? We seem to have like taste of horror.

I am not really all that into horror tv shows. But if I was to pick one that's scary and has good plot and directing, I'd say Salem.

I am still waiting for a horror show centred primarily on Poltergeist activity. Maybe that's why I haven't picked interest in horror shows. That would definitely be one to watch. There are lots of real life stories out there that they could build a great plot from, just the way the Conjuring did with the Bathsheba, the Perron family and the Warren couple.
Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by Damsonkc(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
The Sixth Sense is my favourite horror movie because of the thrill and the final twist. It is where horror and art met and Night made himself a darling.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Comics Lovers (dc,marvel,starwars,Manga Etc) / Nas N Jay Z Squash's Beef / Funke Akindele Reveals Release Dates For “omo Ghetto 2″ & “the Return Of Jenifa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.