Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help (8787 Views)

$1 To Naira On Google Now Is N182, Is This Real (photo) / $1 to $5 daily / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by virus05(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
Favourchris:

don't bother, it involve investment, good investment not 10$ abi 50$.......so forget it....i advice start claming free bitcoin on daily basis is free, no investment just clicking
grin u wicked o.. See as u talk ur mind. I dont know how people enjoy that thing
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Successfull: 10:01am On May 30, 2016
bigsam2010:

@Poster, are you still looking for a way to make $1 daily? If yes, let me know here and I can tell you how to go about it...... Your $100 investment can surely do that for you without going to anybody. It is a "Do it yourself business". I will set you up with an instruction and you do it by yourself... Ultimately, you will make more than that as time goes on.
Any interested prospect can also join us here..... No backyard discussion.
Am interested pls: how do we get going?
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Favourchris(f): 10:53am On May 30, 2016
virus05:
grin u wicked o.. See as u talk ur mind. I dont know how people enjoy that thing

guy i no dey hide my own o, do you know how many Nairalanders that send me mail on daily basis. "am interested" that is their normal slogan, when you say ok, let me help my nigerian brothers, after you send them instructions, immediately they see ordinary 20$ investment, them don take off, the next thing you go hear from their yeye mouth na "scam"....they are so naive and is annoying. now i deal with foreigners, this white guys are more civilised and more oriented than nigerians.

finally 2weeks ago, i just took my time, delete all the nigerians email address from my email database, let me deal with this white guys that knows what's up.

i track every mail i send, so when the mail is open and clicked i get notification. nigerian guys are so lazy that they can't even open mail and read talkless of click....all their eye see is scam

all this white guys need is just the model of the business the company operates. little discussion, and is done. my nigerian brother go ask you, " are you sure this site is real" even when u are showing them payment confirmation u just receive 30mins ago.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by virus05(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2016
Favourchris:

guy i no dey hide my own o, do you know how many Nairalanders that send me mail on daily basis. "am interested" that is their normal slogan, when you say ok, let me help my nigerian brothers, after you send them instructions, immediately they see ordinary 20$ investment, them don take off, the next thing you go hear from their yeye mouth na "scam"....they are so naive and is annoying. now i deal with foreigners, this white guys are more civilised and more oriented than nigerians.

finally 2weeks ago, i just took my time, delete all the nigerians email address from my email database, let me deal with this white guys that knows what's up.

i track every mail i send, so when the mail is open and clicked i get notification. nigerian guys are so lazy that they can't even open mail and read talkless of click....all their eye see is scam

all this white guys need is just the model of the business the company operates. little discussion, and is done. my nigerian brother go ask you, " are you sure this site is real" even when u are showing them payment confirmation u just receive 30mins ago.

lol very true. na free money (awoof) naija boys want..
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by nellybenn: 10:29pm On May 31, 2016
I laugh when I hear this claiming Bitcoin every day and i wonder how many years will take you to claim it to reach $1 because have been there before. am into Bitcoin now investing in a company that has reach almost a year now SO am looking forward to reach like $1000 before i do the trading on poloenix but to be very Frank i know how much I have spent and lost before having a breakthrough. so am advising if you don't have mind to loose money please don't venture into it. 4days ago i loose $70 In one of the scam HYIP and the other one had to change my plan from 106% daily to 0.2% daily with my $30 inside and ever since then they have stopped paying. but what should I do nothing cause it was one of my profit from one site i am investing.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 31, 2016
Can u help me with the info pls?
nellybenn:
I laugh when I hear this claiming Bitcoin every day and i wonder how many years will take you to claim it to reach $1 because have been there before. am into Bitcoin now investing in a company that has reach almost a year now SO am looking forward to reach like $1000 before i do the trading on poloenix but to be very Frank i know how much I have spent and lost before having a breakthrough. so am advising if you don't have mind to loose money please don't venture into it. 4days ago i loose $70 In one of the scam HYIP and the other one had to change my plan from 106% daily to 0.2% daily with my $30 inside and ever since then they have stopped paying. but what should I do nothing cause it was one of my profit from one site i am investing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by jmoes(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2016
I guess u guys haven't heard of Four corners alliance.all u need is 18$ investment and all u need to do is refer ppl and dey pay u commissions...your commission increases as ur down line increases u can contact me for more info @ jmoes007@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by intom: 2:08am On Jun 01, 2016
If you are looking for means of earnings dollars daily,you can do that with your smartphone. You just need to download an App. Invest. Perform daily tasks and get paid.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by nellybenn: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2016
bestdeals0:
Are u on WhatsApp pls?
Yes
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Check your mail pls.
nellybenn:

Yes
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by alubert4real: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
If you could let me have your phone number or email, I will send you a link where you can make that amount online. It is what am doing now and am ok with it even though it is not a get rich quick scheme. You need to be very patient to allow your investment grow.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by azelab: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
alubert4real:
If you could let me have your phone number or email, I will send you a link where you can make that amount online. It is what am doing now and am ok with it even though it is not a get rich quick scheme. You need to be very patient to allow your investment grow.
thanks, my email is akinlabiazeez@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by nellybenn: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
bestdeals0:
Check your mail pls.
check your email and i even pasted here for you. Anyway check your email
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by kingvilleshines: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
kay.daniel234@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by bzm7: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
alubert4real:

@Alubert info please glinezbiz@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by bzm7: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
info please glinezbiz@gmail.com

intom:
If you are looking for means of earnings dollars daily,you can do that with your smartphone. You just need Invest. Perform daily tasks and get paid.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by bzm7: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2016
@Favourchris info please interested glinezbiz@gmail.com

Favourchris:

guy i no dey hide my own o, do you know how many Nairalanders that send me mail on daily basis. "am interested" that is their normal slogan, when you say ok, let me help my nigerian brothers, after you send them instructions, immediately tguyhey see ordinary 20$ investment, them don take off, the next thing you go hear from their yeye mouth na "scam"....they are so naive and is annoying. now i deal with foreigners, this white guys are more civilised and more oriented than nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by willscolf: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
icezychris:
How can someone make aleast $1 to $2 daily pls I need help here tanx
if you are eager to make even more than that, then download the text file below and start making at least $100 dollar per day

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by intom: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
bzm7:
info please glinezbiz@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by gifty46: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
if you are looking for ways to make good cash u can do that with 1k.. tru global helpers alliance for more info you can reach me on 08090617610
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by revabey22: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2016
abeyjubilee@hotmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by nellybenn: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2016
intom:
If you are looking for means of earnings dollars daily,you can do that with your smartphone. You just need to download an App. Invest. Perform daily tasks and get paid.

Is it On Bitcoin business?
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by intom: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
nellybenn:

Is it On Bitcoin business?

No. But can use bitcoin to withdraw
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by nellybenn: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
intom:

No. But can use bitcoin to withdraw

OK. but wait o.. what's the business All about because how can someone use Bitcoin to withdraw when it wasn't Bitcoin u use to invest
my email bennelsonmike@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by farem: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
alubert4real:

Please mine too is.. .

Farem_1@yahoo.com
Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by erajude: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Favourchris pls this is my email; erajude2000@gmail.com. am interested
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by dtphilosopher: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
dtphilosopher02@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by legendte(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2016
What are our youths turning into. op you plan to make $1 a day which will accumulate to $30 a month. How pathetic. He didn't even mention how much he intends to invest and or the energy or time he plans to use to achieve it. Do not be fooled by some who are claiming to make $7 a day. They are all the same....scam. If I totally say it is impossible, that will portray me in a very bad side of taking risk and making wealth. Do not be lazy and gullible, these online crooks will milk your already dried pocket. Seek help on an offline practical work that will take your cash, energy and or time to return wealth to you. Your type will be too shy to market goods but will be contented to make a meagre sum of $1 a day. live is so organised like the computer or the universe, what you put in is what you take out. Ask questions, meet real people in the real world and seek for advice. Growing fishes, poultry and many more are ways to be independent while you make money legitimately. Work smartly but above all, talk to thy God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

What Can I Invest With 120k / How Can I Sell My Firstbank Shares? / How To Transfer Shares To Next-Of-Kin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.