Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. (10963 Views)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by chocolateme(f): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2016
We all remember the era of "sai Buhari" during the campaign before the final election that led to Buhari emerging as the Nigerian president.
Then, when you want to board a bike, taxi or even buses, if you shout "sai Buhari" they will reply back and carry you for free. So many things were going on sweetly all for that single word "sai Buhari"
So this morning, I boarded a bike this morning and when we got to my destination, I didn't have change for him because I had 1k. The guy begin dey vex say e no get change.. I didn't know what else to do except for us to look for change, After sometime I became impatient and said to him..
Me: mallam abeg na just 70 naira, leave am for me naa next time I see you I go pay or you come back here in the evening collect am from this shop here, I go drop am for u. The shop never even open.
Mallam: walahi madam e no get change, e just dey come out and money e no get.
Me: ok but I no go stay here naa abi no be your brother be our president? E go compensate you and na APC for CHANGE na we dey, "sai baba"
See what this guy replied me..
Mallam: madam walahi no talk am for "sai baba", walahi Buhari e change am for us.
Lol I couldn't help laughing because the guy alighted from his bike and went about looking for my change, he brought it later and started smiling and drove off shouting "sai baba"
He may not have realized how hilarious his statement was as I understood that he was trying to say is that the president is not treating them well. This is just part of public opinion about how beneficial this current administration is to him.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by seunny4lif(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Na change now
But tell me more cool cool
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by BlackTechnology: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Their suffering has not started it is still doing press up
fulanimafia come and hear your okada brother

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2016
...a Hausa man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2016
He said that.... I believe!!

But you should have asked him what party he would vote for next time??

APC for sure!!

Don't Joke with hausa/fulanis!!

Loyalty is in their blood!!

Buhari all the way...!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Queennikky(f): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol.... But my sister you too sef no try ooo, #70 naira something, you d give malam 1k early momo..... Dat tin d dry annoying sometimes sha....

BTW.... So dem too don tire to sai their baba

6 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by jaymejate: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Ok

Go out and say sai baba, i swear u will be declared missing fass fass

4 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Tallesty1(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2016
They 4 don stone you if nah here.

4 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by chocolateme(f): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2016
GreatAgb:
...a Hausa man.
tnx love

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by KissCODE(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Lolzzz
Sai baba locks doors now order than open them.

Anyway...

The hardship in Nigeria has gone beyond praying or working hard alone.
It has entered into the level of WORK HARDER AS YOU PRAY HARDER. Even at that, it is still on the “on your mat“ level.

Sai baba! Sai Buhari is now more like a curse word

4 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by HYENACHIEF(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2016
So because he's a Hausa man, he 'voted' Buhari? Good for you!

4 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Hahahaha... Op,D guy see say u want use "sai Baba" cheat am na. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by IamPatriotic(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2016
Another incoherent lie from a wannabe....

13 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by tuscani: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2016
is this true
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by 400billionman: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2016
Change Baba..

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by medpren: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kikikkikikiki!
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by akatekpe(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Can't stop laughing..it is everywhere now, try shout Sai baba in Kano now and see the bad look dos abokis wu give u. They are regretting silently, but can't voice out.

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by solid3(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Am I the only one finding it hard to laugh about this?
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by adren(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Someone please point out the moral lessons in this debacled epistle??

Chocolateme just failed her generation.. Quite dissapointed in her and would even be more, if lalasticlala push am enter fp..

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by AVECDEO: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
I can just imagine the guy saying in his heavily accented hausa language "madam,walahi bubu e change am for us".

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by eyeview: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
akatekpe:
Can't stop laughing..it is everywhere now, try shout Sai baba in Kano now and see the bad look dos abokis wu give u. They are regretting silently, but can't voice out.
Its not just the northerners. Even the yorubas and across the nation,all those who massively rooted for Buhari are regretting it but because of the level of noise made for buhari before the election,they can't boldly express their regrets anymore.

10 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by omenka(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
When they are short of bad news to celebrate, they simply pull one out of their asses and lick it like a lolly pop, then pat each other on the back for a job well done! cheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by ionsman: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
How many bars of chocolate did you use in coating this lie?

SHAME!
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by gentleheart1(f): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
@op you are right i have witnessed something similar but not with a bikeman.
They almost beat up the man for praising Buhari.

Whoever is ready to die should go into a crowded place and start saying positive things about buhari and see what people will do to you. You can also try your luck in a filling station if you wont be roasted alive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
The change dey bite them pass,my colleagues in the office can't talk again,especially in the aspect of fuel and the issue of light. Next time you have 1k or #500 ask the bike man if he has change to avoid trouble,because here in kano they can be aggressive especially now that the weather and economy is very harsh

3 Likes

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by kolomax(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
akatekpe:
bros please stop lying which part of Kano are you talking about
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Kidaakudz: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH MAD HAUSE MAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlIh7vOtmW0

1 Like

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
I believe we can make the situation better or worse by what we say... and write about it. There's power in word. What do you think?
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by amaechi1: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
chocolateme:
We all remember the era of "sai Buhari" during the campaign before the final election that led to Buhari emerging as the Nigerian president.
Then, when you want to board a bike, taxi or even buses, if you shout "sai Buhari" they will reply back and carry you for free. So many things were going on sweetly all for that single word "sai Buhari"
So this morning, I boarded a bike this morning and when we got to my destination, I didn't have change for him because I had 1k. The guy begin dey vex say e no get change.. I didn't know what else to do except for us to look for change, After sometime I became impatient and said to him..
Me: mallam abeg na just 70 naira, leave am for me naa next time I see you I go pay or you come back here in the evening collect am from this shop here, I go drop am for u. The shop never even open.
Me: ok but I no go stay here naa abi no be your brother be our president? E go compensate you and na APC for CHANGE na we dey, "sai baba"
Mallam: madam walahi no talk am for "sai baba", walahi Buhari e change am for us.
Lol I couldn't help laughing because the guy alighted from his bike and went about looking for my change, he brought it later and started smiling and drove off shouting "sai baba"

So what is the main trust of this post. What a way of wasting data.
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by slyzy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Queennikky:
Lol.... But my sister you too sef no try ooo, #70 naira something, you d give malam 1k early momo..... Dat tin d dry annoying sometimes sha....

BTW.... So dem too don tire to sai their baba

No mind her! She been wan use smile scam the guy into forfeiture but de thing no work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by I888(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
chocolateme:
Even though apart of me wanted to believe it was all made up... about 2 weeks ago, it was another Northern, with thick accent, that was informing of about the impending plan by NNPC to take over import of petroleum products and that we will feel the heat more at that time. He said current marketers will be regarded as criminals if they import crude oil products. I am not sure if what he said is true but there is possibility that it may happen because of their radical way of holding the country randsom
Re: What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. by fulanimafia: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
BlackTechnology:
Their suffering has not started it is still doing press up

fulanimafia come and hear your okada brother

undecided??

Are you trying to point out that your Okada brothers would have sped off with the customers entire money instead of seeking the change?

The man sure has a sense of humour smiley.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikonne: Abia PDP Can Conduct Fresh Primary – INEC / SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano / Jonathan Commissions DHQ Radio At Mogadishu Cantonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.