Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread (14687 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please let us follow this thread for those that registered for Nestle 2016 recruitment for Medical Sales Representative and Quality Assurance Analyst. Let's share progress and ideas.

1 Like

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by Dparagon(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
akuracy:
Please let us follow this trend for those that registered for Nestle 2016 recruitment for Medical Sales Representative and Quality Assurance Analyst. Let's share progress and ideas.
Pls how did you register/apply?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dparagon:
Pls how did you register/apply?
I applied through their career page on their website. But the registration has closed
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by Ikazuagbe(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
LATEST UPDATES: Nestle 2016 recruitment for Medical Sales Representative and Quality Assurance Analyst.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by Pamelayoung: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Medical sales representative is Nestlé into drugs now?
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by ednut1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thread not trend

5 Likes

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by oohhjjaayy: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
I applied as well but hitherto, no update from them....

1 Like

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2016
ednut1:
Thread not trend
thank you ednut1. correction made
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Medical sales representative is Nestlé into drugs now?
That is what they called the available positions for biological sciences. I don't care what they sell, we just need a congratulations mail.

2 Likes

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2016
oohhjjaayy:
I applied as well but hitherto, no update from them....
Okay bro. We go hear good news soon. May our ancestors help us.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by oluwaemmanuel: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2016
akuracy:
Okay bro. We go hear good news soon. May our ancestors help us.
na wa o... it's after closure of registration a thread was created... that another definition of being selfish

3 Likes

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:

na wa o... it's after closure of registration a thread was created... that another definition of being selfish
Lol, Oluwaemmanuel sorry about that. I saw the advert at the 11th hour, the exact date when the registration was closing. But I saw a thread created before that time here on Nairaland. This one is just to keep in touch with the applicants.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by arabralph(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think calls for dragnet test comes after 30days.so let's expect anything from 6th April.May God favor us amen!
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by osquare001(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
I love to work at nestle..
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by Catalyst4eva(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
I also applied for the position of Medical Representative. Hope they will invite us soon.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by Ikazuagbe(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
How's Nestle aptitude test like the format and who conducts aptitude test for Nestle?

1 Like

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Ikazuagbe:
How's Nestle aptitude test like the format and who conducts aptitude test for Nestle?
I think its Dragnet. Na to go dey revise dragnet aptitude tests.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2016
Catalyst4eva:
I also applied for the position of Medical Representative. Hope they will invite us soon.
Amen. We go hear good news soon.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2016
arabralph:
I think calls for dragnet test comes after 30days.so let's expect anything from 6th April.May God favor us amen!
Thank you bro. Good news for everyone.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2016
osquare001:
I love to work at nestle..
It shall come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by Optimixim(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
most you who have not experience Nestle interview hear these. nestle does not use dragnet for their test. last year when they conducted maintenance technician interview, it was a kind of discussion class though, current affairs and general knowledge. its not even a competence test. years back 2012, it was same for trainee technician. now i believe the same pattern will follow to o. so lets hope and pray. last year again, some did a kind of questionnaire, you , nestle is not predictable. dragnet questions are not worth learn or hustling for. just ground yourselves on the needful. Goodluck all the way when it finally comes out.
optimixim
[size=14pt]congratulations in advance[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Optimixim:
most you who have not experience Nestle interview hear these. nestle does not use dragnet for their test. last year when they conducted maintenance technician interview, it was a kind of discussion class though, current affairs and general knowledge. its not even a competence test. years back 2012, it was same for trainee technician. now i believe the same pattern will follow to o. so lets hope and pray. last year again, some did a kind of questionnaire, you , nestle is not predictable. dragnet questions are not worth learn or hustling for. just ground yourselves on the needful. Goodluck all the way when it finally comes out.
optimixim
Thank you brother. I share in your faith to say; Akuracy congrats in advance
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by Prinzofparis: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Optimixim:
optimixim

depends on the position you are applying for.

As for this openings ie Quality assurance analyst, and medical representatives, the sequence is as stated below.
1. Dragnet test at Ikeja
2. Function based test at ilupeju
3. A mixture of CBI and SBI at the location you are expected to work,..Ilupeju, Agbara or Flowergate, Sagamu.

the dragnet test is basically GMAT/GRE style.

the function based test us more about the job specs.

NB: Talking from experience, this is what Nestlé Nigeria does. Their staff have relations and friends working there already as contract staff. Then the company puts up advert for openings, people apply, pass tests and interviews and then Nestlé keeps them on a 'waiting list' for a while. The people who were on contract will resume for the publicised openings. Then after a while Nestle will send regret emails to those they kept waiting for months.

they've done this not once, not twice, not trice. its public knowledge here on nairaland.

Hopefully this year will be different though because last years own really exposed them as what they did hit front page.

1 Like

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Prinzofparis:

As for this openings ie Quality assurance analyst, and medical representatives, the sequence is as stated below.
1. Dragnet test at Ikeja
3. A mixture of CBI and SBI at the location you are expected to work,..Ilupeju, Agbara or Flowergate, Sagamu.

NB: Talking from experience, this is what Nestlé Nigeria does. Their staff have relations and friends working there already as contract staff. Then the company puts up advert for openings, people apply, pass tests and interviews and then Nestlé keeps them on a 'waiting list' for a while. The people who were on contract will resume for the publicised openings. Then after a while Nestle will send regret emails to those they kept waiting for months.

they've done this not once, not twice, not trice. its public knowledge here on nairaland.

Hopefully this year will be different though because last years own really exposed them as what they did hit front page.
Thank you bro, your advise is helpful. make we go find connections inside the place be that. May God help us all.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by fashoo2010(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Prinzofparis:

1. Dragnet test at Ikeja

u've just said the exact thing happening in nestle. We just hope they change this time around.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by jerrykings1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
I was also a victim of this.I spent my hard earned money following thru all the stages from kaduna to Lagos.I went to ilepeju and i conquered cos I was sent a congratulatory text for the next stage that was 2012..
Up till now nothing..These guys make fool of Nigerian graduates all d time.But in all this things there is no harm in trying..

2 Likes

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by Prinzofparis: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
fashoo2010:
u've just said the exact thing happening in nestle. We just hope they change this time around.

just trying to inform applicants.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by palladin: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

1 Like

Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by arabralph(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
honestly am shocked that this kind of things happen again in a supposedly multinational company.... like the private sector is more corrupt on recruitment issues. God help us!
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by akuracy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Let's just hope things will be different this time.
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread by Heezishades(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Any news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.