Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad (43673 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
What do u guys really want? More than half of the guys of this generation want ladies with Kim K shape: round, big ass. Fine pointed boobs with nice cleavage right? And then a tiny sexy waist. When guys see a new lady, the first thing is to find means to see her 'backyard' whether she's endowed or not.

How do y'all selfish being want those less endowed ladies to feel? Huhn? Just how? Some guys will even say..after seeing one ugly grl, I stylishly checkd her nyash to see if I can manage her or not. Why do you want to manage her? Because of her shape right?

Y'all guys would rather flock sheepishly around an endowed lady than a less endowed one. Lol.
Watched kcee, harrysong and skibi's EBAIno music vidoe? That's whatI am talking about . You saw the way skibi left her own "ukwuless" girl and followed the lady wit big nyash? And the mumu things kc nd harrysong we're doing?

Una neva see anytin, there are butt padd, boobs pad, hips pad, cleavage lifting pad, waist trainer etc cheesy cheesy even camel toe pad grin any guy marrying a lady bcus of her shape is on a loooonnnngggg thing. And Yes, 50prcnt of ladies you see on the streets with nice shapes has one those things on. Don't be suprise wen you take them home and after undressing you see a 'flat slippers almost touching her knee cheesy and a flat ass. grin I don't blame ladies using it @all, afterall if u cannot join dem u beat dem grin

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by SUPERPACK: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
is this the change

10 Likes

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Michellla(f): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
why should any girl go that length to impress guys tho?
ladies learn to love yourselves.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just passing

1 Like

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by halfricanadian(f): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Im not taking side with men

But if u wear fake boobs nd ass

Never u open a thread on how

broke guys borrow their rich frnds properties to entice ladies its both ways ok

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by CaroLyner(f): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
only low self esteemed girls does that.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by MUVA(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
OP wants us to notice her butt-pads. Attention seeking naughtynaughty cheesy
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
I was just tryin' ta get a similar point across on the thread yer countering
.......ptomz come here!

An I hope they know why they cryin' "fake"
that celebrity you named got butt injections!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
gringrin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by 2dice(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Seems we Guys need fake Diick and fake Money too

12 Likes

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by tommychow(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
naughtynaughty, how do you want the short niggas to feel? What bout the broke niggas? The potbelly niggas nko?

It goes both ways. Y'all are just too insecure and you take it to another level.

12 Likes

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
No wonder most of these babes will insist on no intimacy before marriage cheesy Owo ti bayin finally

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by MUVA(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
More seriously.. Most women are too damn insecure!! They feel so lowly about themselves that they believe that the way to score men is to "deceive" them into believing they're endowed!

You'll deceive a man just to spend his money but you'll cry foul if he deceives you just to sleep with you. NO! I don't support this hypocrisy!! undecided

10 Likes

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by potbelly(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
baba why you dey disturb me na angry angry
tommychow:
naughtynaughty, how do you want the short niggas to feel? What bout the broke niggas? The potbelly niggas nko?

It goes both ways. Y'all are just too insecure and you take it to another level.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
MUVA:
OP wants us to notice her butt-pads. Attention seeking naughtynaughty cheesy
removed! Nau tlk abt dz topic
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Monalisa185(f): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
INSECURITY ALERT

7 Likes

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
potbelly:
baba why you dey disturb me na angry angry
grin .....how many times does this happen?....
...Hi potbelly wink Maybe you need a name change
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by MUVA(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
removed! Nau tlk abt dz topic

Topic reeks of hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by potbelly(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
naaah will stick to it... how are you doing ms cheezypuff.. by the way i noticed your love for cats...
KingCheezyPuff:
grin .....how many times does this happen?....
...Hi potbelly wink Maybe you need a name change
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:
No wonder most of these babes will insist on no intimacy before marriage cheesy Owo ti bayin finally
u get d gist bah grin grin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
2dice:
Seems we Guys need fake Diick and fake Money too
derz fake di.ck nah grin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
potbelly:
naaah will stick to it... how are you doing ms cheezypuff.. by the way i noticed your love for cats...
I was playin',yer's is a unique one.
Funny grin.....
....Yeah,I like kittens
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
tommychow:

dey might make stuffs to help der insecurity later in d future, wu knws?
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by potbelly(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
yeah... that was the idea...
thanks all the same smiley
KingCheezyPuff:
I was playin',yer's is a unique one.
Funny grin.....
....Yeah,I like kittens
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by pTomz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was just tryin' ta get a similar point across on the thread yer countering
.......ptomz come here!

An I hope they know why they cryin' "fake"
that celebrity you named got butt injections!
naughtynaughty countering ma thread tu encourage fake assets wnt prove anything, the fact still remains, they FAKE as fvck
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u get d gist bah grin grin
In fact thunder fiya any yeye girl wey wan dey form holy Mary Mother of God henceforth. Even if I no fukc I must at least press all pressables grin

1 Like

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
naug...
htynaughty countering ma thread tu encourage fake assets wnt prove anything, the fact still remains, they FAKE as fvck
That's Not my point!!
Is that all you got from this.
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

In fact thunder fiya any yeye girl wey wan dey form holy Mary Mother of God henceforth. Even if I no fukc I must at least press all pressables grin
agreed! grin use style nd press her br.east. D foam in some grls bra can mop a whole room filled wit water grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
naughtynaughty countering ma thread tu encourage fake assets wnt prove anything, the fact still remains, they FAKE as fvck
they wil stp being fake wen y'all stop being an oliver twist dt want more

1 Like

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Personally that's a big no for me. Seems a bit deceptive doesn't it? undecided

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

1 Like

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
potbelly:
yeah... that was the idea...
thanks all the same smiley
I was wonderin' bout that.
I was thinking' of askin' if yer belly was a round one.
If it is that's fine,btw...yer body.Bye smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion / Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) / Guys On Skinny Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.