Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad (43689 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by 1LadySule(f): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2016
The lady in the green dress , the 1St 2pictures... that's her real assets. Many women in South Africa have small upper and HUGE lower. She's an actress here in South Africa the name of the soapy is Muvhango. smiley
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2016
I agree to disagree with you Op....that guys are sheepishly following ladies that are endowed both front And back doesn't give a room for buttless or average butt ladies..Why can't you just package whatever you have naturally without adding all those wears...What if you employ the usage of those wears and after getting your right guy the truth was later on revealed.. How shameful will it be... I always have the thought that ladies who engage in such act are how's searching for guys who will spend money on them...Not a lady in her right mind searching for life partner... #TeamNoFakeWears

1 Like

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Adaeze003(f): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Pathetic...
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by wristbangle: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Low self esteem always make ladies wear all these fake contingents.
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by madgoat(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Michellla:
why should any girl go that length to impress guys tho?
ladies learn to love yourselves.

Wow.... From ur profile pix, u av very flat breasts. Guess u really need those breast/cleavage enhancers.
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by MrCork: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
What do u guys really want? More than half of the guys of this generation want ladies with Kim K shape: round, big ass. Fine pointed boobs with nice cleavage right? And then a tiny sexy waist. When guys see a new lady, the first thing is to find means to see her 'backyard' whether she's endowed or not.

How do y'all selfish being want those less endowed ladies to feel? Huhn? Just how? Some guys will even say..after seeing one ugly grl, I stylishly checkd her nyash to see if I can manage her or not. Why do you want to manage her? Because of her shape right?

Y'all guys would rather flock sheepishly around an endowed lady than a less endowed one. Lol.
Watched kcee, harrysong and skibi's EBAIno music vidoe? That's whatI am talking about . You saw the way skibi left her own "ukwuless" girl and followed the lady wit big nyash? And the mumu things kc nd harrysong we're doing?

Una neva see anytin, there are butt padd, boobs pad, hips pad, cleavage lifting pad, waist trainer etc cheesy cheesy even camel toe pad grin any guy marrying a lady bcus of her shape is on a loooonnnngggg thing. And Yes, 50prcnt of ladies you see on the streets with nice shapes has one those things on. Don't be suprise wen you take them home and after undressing you see a 'flat slippers almost touching her knee cheesy and a flat ass. grin I don't blame ladies using it @all, afterall if u cannot join dem u beat dem grin

^^^^^^kaiiiiii...see nyansh!! cheesy
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by BomboyOnline: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2016
The lady in your last picture is not showing any camel toe.

See camel toe below.

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2016
Topestbilly:
Naughtynaughty your post Don hit FP ooo.

Hope u no dey use am sha Cos ur own sef enh!! Lol

shocked shocked let d bashing start loju pali *runningaway* pls dnt abandon me here alone wit d bashin aw get here 2day ooo grin grin grin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by 9jatatafo(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2016
Fake butt, fake boobs, fake eye lens, fake nails, fake hair, fake shape, fake face, fake skin, fake camel toe. Why are ladies so insecure and tomorrow they will say they are equal to men?
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by callJesu: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2016
Girls talk.. Are men guilty of this too?
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^^kaiiiiii...see nyansh!! cheesy
talk abt d post grin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Praizekeyz(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Don't take tins to serious...we are just here to catch fun
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Localamos(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2016
Crisp, clear, simple and true.

The blame goes to both genders. Or better still, blame those music videos that have brain washed us all.
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Misterdhee1(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2016
What happens afterwards? The guy gets to know, use nd dump the fake ass nd move unto the next one..

Fakiness is always Rewarded Accordingly!
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2016
9jatatafo:
Fake butt, fake boobs, fake eye lens, fake nails, fake hair, fake shape, fake face, fake skin, fake camel toe. Why are ladies so insecure and tomorrow they will say they are equal to men?
una neva c anything grin grin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Localamos(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2016
9jatatafo:

They are insecure because men respond quickly to what they see. Right curves in the right places is a sure bet to get a man drooling!
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Fadekebisola(f): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
Im not taking side with men

But if u wear fake boobs nd ass

Never u open a thread on how

broke guys borrow their rich frnds properties to entice ladies its both ways ok
exactly my thoughts sweetie
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by IVORY2009(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Michellla:

perhaps husband scarcity has not gotten to ur door step tongue
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Mintayo(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Low self-esteem.
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by DannyBams91: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2016
changin in Hausa tongue
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by xcllaxix(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Michellla:
Thats a real woman's mentality...I always say it..Love urself cuz uv got nothing to prove to anyone..
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by nacoteck: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2016
It's for those who was not completely made, acording 2 dia beliv
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Realone92(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2016
U girls should be arrested for misleading the public with such deception Huh chai
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by SLiMBOiFREND(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm! Some things sef!
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by maryhaam(f): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Loool
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Ada9103(f): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Ladies that uses such things are just suffering from inferiority complex......OK let's picture this scenario after using the fake boobs, ass and what have you to get your dream man, what do you think will happen when he gets to find out that you are as fake as the word FAKE? Some girls de try sha....."team natural" A guy who loves you because you gat big boobs and a gigantic butt will jilt you when he sees a bigger one some day

2 Likes

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by MrCork: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
talk abt d post grin

..corrrection...yourrrr edible nyansh much more intaressstin!! tongue
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by repogirl(f): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Really why should a girl feel insecure sef? There's someone for everyone.

Not every guy likes heavy duty females and most of these likes are subconsciously influenced by pop culture. Before you know it, it will pass and something else would be the rave.

No need being insecure, there's someone for everyone.
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by fulanigirl(f): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Can someone explain to me the point of a camel toe pad?
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by mekybabe1: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2016
Well I'm already naturally well endowed both front and back so I don't need any of those but I don't blame girls who wear these stuffs to attract guys cos I have also observed that guys are really attracted to either boobs or ass and most times both. A man can't be making love to a lady without "holding" something nah! It won't be sweet at alll but these babes want to be "toasted" first by looking hot and attractive. Na guys dey cause all this things.
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by mekybabe1: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Well I'm already naturally well endowed both front and back so I don't need any of those but I don't blame girls who wear these stuffs to attract guys cos I have also observed that guys are really attracted to either boobs or ass and most times both. A man can't be making love to a lady without "holding" something nah! It won't be sweet at alll but these babes want to be "toasted" first by looking hot and attractive. Na guys dey cause all this things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) / Guys On Skinny Jeans / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.