Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,003 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police (34187 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / Sharia Police Arrests 11 Women for Drinking Alcohol, 'Romancing Men' / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2016
dumodust:

I didnt say herding cattle is a crime... but certainly you must agree that carrying your cattle into people's permanent businesses and properties called farms and lands is a crime, I think things will be easier if you view it from that perspective, you dont need herding laws to know what is a farm or property, its common sense so anybody who sees well arranged crops and wades into it is being mischievous... ever heard of trespassers.

I suggest you pass laws that restrict this activities so you can prosecute these "trespassers". In which case they wont have an excuse now would they?
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by imamimale(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2016
flexshop:
When would Christian states have Christian police? So anyone doing ablution in public places would be arrested? undecided angry
. Now I've seen hiw dumo some people are. Is ablution same as prostitution?
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by olalat(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Have they arrested people going to church before? Disgusting people like cause a lot of problems in d society.
flexshop:
When would Christian states have Christian police? So anyone doing ablution in public places would be arrested? undecided angry
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by Charles4075(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2016
CopyLearner:

When their alhajis have been bleeping them since age 9 and divorced them at age 12, what do you expect?
Wetin man go do my brother?
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

You still don't get it...Those in the south were arrested and are still getting arrested by the Nigerian Police Force. Not the Christian Police or Southern Police Force.
Itsmeaboki, I agree I might be igronant. So how about you give me a link or something that shows any other kind of police is allowed to enforce the law...
There has been no kind of amendment to my knowledge that allows for a religious police...States laws don't override federal law, when in anything, talk less of enforcing laws and policing...
Okay, now I get where ur grudges emanate! U re upset that it was a religious body that effected arrest! Could u pls show us in d constitution where persons or any group re prohibited from arresting an offender?Stop being ignorant my friend! U as a person has d right to arrest an offender! Be informed pls! The hibah pple ve not contravened any Federal law here!
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by carinmom(f): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2016
CopyLearner:

Carinmom, if you are condemning immortality, is it secluded to only one gender? Would the other party, their patrons not also be arrested? Let's tone down on religion and let our conscience speak. Y only the girls?

Yes i thought about that as well, everyone involved should be arrested notwithstanding the gender.

I remember vividly some years back when a popular kannywood actress was arrested by same hisbah, she and her male accomplices were sentenced to 3 months imprisonment for public nuisance which they all served.

1 Like

Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by lawalwas: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Animal, so Ablution is your problem and it means that those prostitute are Christians (you are a fool)
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

You still don't get it...Those in the south were arrested and are still getting arrested by the Nigerian Police Force. Not the Christian Police or Southern Police Force.
Itsmeaboki, I agree I might be igronant. So how about you give me a link or something that shows any other kind of police is allowed to enforce the law...
There has been no kind of amendment to my knowledge that allows for a religious police...States laws don't override federal law, when in anything, talk less of enforcing laws and policing..

If as I suspect you are TONYEBARCANISTA under yet another pseudo name; then I'd say you are incorrigible because I have explained to you time and again that the provision of freedom to religion permits Sharia along with the Hisba Board, the agency established by the state govt to implement it.
Once again, this is not explicitly spelt out but subject to interpretation for which if you care enough; you can do your own research or consult with someone more knowledgeable e.g. a constitutional lawyer.
Meanwhile, arguing blindly or repeating the same erroneous position is quite unhelpful and tiresome and more importantly would never change the realities on the ground.
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by dumodust(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I suggest you pass laws that restrict this activities so you can prosecute these "trespassers". In which case they wont have an excuse now would they?

Hmmm... do you need to pass a law to stop me from setting up an office in your bedroom? grin... such laws may be interpreted wrongly as all new sectional laws will and I'm sure if you take a look at the laws, its already there or else they wont be arresting people for wading into other people's property without permission
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by chernest2002: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2016
This is abuse of human right. The girls are they forcing men to patronize them?
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by edoyad(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tomorrow when the so called police change to bokoharam , come and blame F G for your problem
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by Ikechu12781: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
iyb:

Lies northern girls are not as slurry as south girls the percentage of prostitutes from the south is higher than those from the north even in brothels found in Northern states get ur facts right

Then why are you leaving your non slutty women to come down south and kidnap our slutty women.

Bleep out of here with that rubbish nonsense. Northern women are just as slutty as South women
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by Ikechu12781: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

lol! no, northerners are not just as slutty as southern girls, northerners being promiscuous are isolated cases while in your areas its the norm. so there is a question about it. Please, how many of your women get married as virgins for instance?

Why shouldnt they follow these basic laws? how about you go to india and eat a cow and see what happens to you. tell them you dont follow their laws.

Then why are you leaving your non slutty, virgin, women to come down south and kidnap our slutty, non virgin, women. 

Bleep out of here with that rubbish nonsense. Northern women are just as slutty as South women
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by iyb(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Then why are you leaving your non slutty women to come down south and kidnap our slutty women.

who kidnapped your women cheesy i am sure you are talking about that fool called yunusa and i can guarantee you that is a sorry tale cos we are disappointed in him. why will he go after that girl ese when we have enough women in our side. the real fulanis and hardcore hausas wouldnt be caught dead with your women grin sure they can fu3k dem but not marry them cos they are slutty tongue

1 Like

Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Then why are you leaving your non slutty, virgin, women to come down south and kidnap our slutty, non virgin, women. 

Lol! Our women are slutty and that's why we kidnap southern women who are just as slutty. If you did not understand the stuupidity in what you just wrote then you're dumber than I initially thought. Smh, I swear the way some people reason....

And btw, does it not speak to how slutty your women are to follow a man for miles, even willing to forsake her parents?

Personally it still baffles me that with the beauties in the north he had to go to the south to bring a horror show to his parents.
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
iyb:

who kidnapped your women cheesy i am sure you are talking about that fool called yunusa and i can guarantee you that is a sorry tale cos we are disappointed in him. why will he go after that girl ese when we have enough women in our side. the real fulanis and hardcore hausas wouldnt be caught dead with your women grin sure they can fu3k dem but not marry them cos they are slutty tongue

Lol! Preach!
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
WASMOG:
we are talking sense her u are typing trash out of point does cristenity surpport immoral act??

Supports freedom of action, freedom of movement, freedom of worship, freedom of association.........
I've stayed in Kano before, Na all those Alhaji Dem go still feel am,they are the major patrons.
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by SenatorJames(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
What is this world turning into? Even in the northern part of Nigeria, may God delivers them.
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by suyamasta(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2016
mykl01:

Supports freedom of action, freedom of movement, freedom of worship, freedom of association.........
I've stayed in Kano before, Na all those Alhaji Dem go still feel am,they are the major patrons.
No be lie, they want use hypocrisy cover dia acts
Re: 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police by mikki123(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2016
Immoral act... Rubbish and rubbish....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jennifer Douglas Abubakar Campaigns In Akwa Ibom - Pictures / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) / Two Killed As Violence Breaks Out During Elections In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.