Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,433 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

How Many Ladies Can Do This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Ladies Can Do This (2091 Views)

How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics / Ladies!!!! Can You Marry A Man That Can't Cook? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Ladies Can Do This by ziego(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just walked into cobblers shop in calabar and saw this beautiful lady and I asked about her husband
She boldly replied that she can handle whatever I have come for that the husband just left.
I was amazed and gave her my shoe
To my surprise she did better than I expected.
Now the question is how many ladies can do such a job?

1 Share

Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by Oyoyo11(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Shey dem say: wat a man can do, A woman can do it.. Even beta... She try shaa.. Bt seems she's nt fast..
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by ziego(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oyoyo11:
Shey dem say: wat a man can do, A woman can do it.. Even beta... She try shaa.. Bt seems she's nt fast..

Na accuracy we go judge ooo
I have not seen such apun
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by leshluap(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
I dey watch match, go comment later.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by Dyt(f): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Many ladies can do it and even more

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by johnson232: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:
Many ladies can do it and even more
can u do it?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by Dyt(f): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
johnson232:

can u do it?

Very well
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by johnson232: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:

Very well
hahahahaha.... very well?

have u done it before?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by postmann: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
ziego:
Just walked into cobblers shop in calabar and saw this beautiful lady and I asked about her husband
She boldly replied that she can handle whatever I have come for that the husband just left.
I was amazed and gave her my shoe
To my surprise she did better than I expected.
I smartly took the shot so she don't catch me on act.
Now the question is how many ladies can do such a job?

I commend your intentions trying to motivate women to be hardworking, but why abuse that poor woman's privacy putting up her pic on Africa's biggest forum without her consent? You even knew she might object so you did it without her knowing.

Whatever spurred your otherwise good intention has been tainted by the evil of insensitivity and lack of respect for her.

You better blur her face with a software or go back and tell her what you did and get her permission.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by johnson232: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
[right][/right]
postmann:

I commend your intentions trying to motivate women to be hardworking, but why abuse that poor woman's privacy putting up her pic on Africa's biggest forum without her consent? You even knew she might object so you did it without her knowing.

Whatever spurred your otherwise good intention has been tainted by the evil of insensitivity and lack of respect for her.

You better blur her face with a software or go back and tell her what you did and get her permission.
cc:ziego
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by ziego(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
postmann:

LoL that's profile update she is very proud of her work
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by eyinjuege: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oyoyo11:

Haaaaa....

How would you know if she was fast by a single photograph and not even a video?

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
ziego:

LoL that's profile update she is very proud of her work
You are silly.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by ziego(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
x240:

You are silly.

Na u sabi
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by enoqueen: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
You smartly took the shoot without her knowing and here it is on the internet.

Na wa for una ooooo.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by elomepee: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
postmann:

Whatever spurred your otherwise good intention has been tainted by the evil of insensitivity and lack of respect for her

Just my line of thinking. You have no right to put up her pix without her permission.
Do the needful.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by pretydiva(f): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice 1
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
The shoe maker close to my office, his wife does exactly like that when hes not around to fix customers' shoes.
Its no biggie.. Women are doing it wella.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by PresVA: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
elomepee:

Just my line of thinking. You have no right to put up her pix without her permission.
Do the needful.
With the way things are going in Naija;people taking shots at any slightest opportunity, won't be surprised to see my pictures someday online. .

To op, he was being smart.. mtcheeew. .
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by CBNIM: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op, kindly put her pix down asap! back 2d tori, few women i agree can do dat! but majority won't. They mostly look out 4 ALREADY MADE! Cant say i blame them though.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by ziego(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
postmann:

U like the way its presented now
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by ziego(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
CBNIM:
Op, kindly put her pix down asap! back 2d tori, few women i agree can do dat! but majority won't. They mostly look out 4 ALREADY MADE! Cant say i blame them though.

I don do am
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by ziego(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
PresVA:
With the way things are going in Naija;people taking shots at any slightest opportunity, won't be surprised to see my pictures someday online. .

To op, he was being smart.. mtcheeew. .

It takes nothing just exchange blow with someone in ur street I will be there to cover u.
And nairaland must hear it grin
And also see ur u*** face
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by EfemenaXY: 5:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Royal Roy, pls lockdown this thread. Rule no. 10 has been broken.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by ziego(m): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Royal Roy, pls lockdown this thread. Rule no. 10 has been broken.

Can I see the rules please

Oh I don see am

E dey pepper u? tongue
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by EfemenaXY: 6:05am On Mar 28, 2016
ziego:

Did you not see the rules when you clicked the 'reply' button?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by EfemenaXY: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2016
ziego:

Oh I don see am

E dey pepper u? tongue

Why should it "pepper" me that you've broken the rule?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by ziego(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Why should it "pepper" me that you've broken the rule?

Na Wetin I dey wonder why u dey report me
Re: How Many Ladies Can Do This by pet4ril(f): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
That's team work
We ladies can do anything with our man if he's not a coward and if he has the family's interest at heart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Day My Mother Kicked Me Out Of The House! / This Lady Has No Womb Nor Cervix / Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.