Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement (15621 Views)

Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by iamjayboss(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
The Lagos State Government has lifted the order on restriction of movement during the forthcoming Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise on Saturday, 26th March, 2016 lifted the order on restriction of movement to allow for free movement of people and vehicles during the Easter celebration.

A statement issued on Thursday by the Office of the Commissioner for the Ministry of Environment, Dr. Babatunde Adejare, noted that despite the lifting of the restriction order, Lagosians are still expected to observe the monthly exercise by cleaning their homes and immediate environment.

The Commissioner enjoined Lagosians to make the cleaning of their environment top priority in realization of the fact that the rainy season is fast approaching, saying that
“As we gradually approach the rainy season, Lagosians must shun acts that could contribute to flooding such as dumping waste in unauthorized places like canals and drainage channels.”

“We cannot but encourage cleanliness in all aspects of our physical and spiritual life, having just completed the 40 days of the Christian fasting. I therefore wish to enjoin all and sundry to ensure that the festival is celebrated in the cleanliest environment possible.”

While wishing all Lagosians a happy Easter celebration, Adejare advised them to celebrate in moderation and be conscious of their environment, stressing that “we need to respect our environment, so as not to incur the wrath of nature.”

The Commissioner further admonished all residents to bag their refuse properly to allow for easy collection and disposal to designated landfill sites by LAWMA and PSP Operators, adding that LAWMA has been fully mobilized to deploy men and equipment to ensure prompt evacuation of waste generated during the festive period.

While reminding Lagosians that a clean, safe and healthy environment promotes healthy living, he urged all and sundry to join the crusade for a cleaner, healthier environment with sustainable economic growth and well-being of the citizenry.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/easter-celebration-lagos-lifts-order-on.html
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by iamjayboss(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
smiley[right][/right]
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by Mosb(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nicely!
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good development!
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na still ball i go play tomoro morning... notin change..
anyways.
Happy Easter to my christain brothers and sisters!!
God bless you all
Enjoy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by chrisbaby24(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ok...I haff heard...!!!
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by ROZZAYY(f): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thank God
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by Lilchilz(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
My guy got so high on weed, that he was searching
for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he
was looking for. He got so worried about the phone
and was almost in tears even his room mate,who was
also high, decided to join him in the search.

After 45
minutes of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly replied the caller “I’ll call you back,
I’m looking for my phone ” and he angrily ended
the call and continued in the search for the phone he
just answered a call with. After a while, he then
decided to use the same phone to call his line and
when he got the busy network he turned to his room mate and said “guy forget, that phone don lost, the
person wey thief am, don off am ..

Happy easter celebration tew y'all...peace....ONE LOVE NIGERIA.

19 Likes

Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by Saintbonnie(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thank God
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by MzMercie: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
OK, ati gbo

1 Like

Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by epadomo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ok......Easter ti take over
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Happy easter y'all
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by timilehin007(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Effffff up person no go rest... Na wa oo mtcheeeeeew
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by kayone76(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
keep lagos clean
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by Whizkeey(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tommorow no work work work but I be like sit sit sit, lay lay lay, sleep sleep sleep.
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by Montaque(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
They just spoilt the observance of tomorrow's sanitation. Economy dey hard, people has got to hustle.
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by 9jatatafo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
We don hear oga
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by tunergy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sunkoye
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by TVTKOKO(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Montaque:
They just spoilt the observance of tomorrow's sanitation. Economy dey hard, people has got to hustle.
shoo spoil wetin na am sure say dust no dey de your shoe mtchewww angry
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by kennyman2000(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Okay
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by zenith4biz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
When the roll is called up yonder
I will be there.

Will you be there?
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by connkg(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please who knows the full meaning of the abbreviation "PSP"? I pay for it, know what it's about, but don't know what it stands for. Any one?
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by suxes2005(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
connkg:
Please who knows the full meaning of the abbreviation "PSP"? I pay for it, know what it's about, but don't know what it stands for. Any one?

Play station portable smiley
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by dacovajnr: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why lah! I wan play set tmorow lah undecided
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by adepiero: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Too much grammar! Just say there is environmental sanitation tomorrow period. angry

1 Like

Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by sunkoye: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
tunergy:
Sunkoye
copy dat
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by Missmossy(f): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Better!!!

2 Likes

Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by lonelydora: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Rivers should follow suit.

What's the essence of this sanitation? The more government declare it, the more dirtier the streets get.
Re: Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement by mytime24(f): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Noted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things That Annoy You On Nairaland / At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? / Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.