Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,186 members, 7,780,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her (5585 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by SoupNazi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
No exes lurking in the background is one of the dating principles to strictly enforce.

It simply means she hasn't completely shut the door to her ex in case you start acting a fool.

Tell her to call you when she finally gets rid of her ex. Till then it's astalavista.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by bitchcrafts: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
If she told op as he has claimed, was he just looking at her like a du.mbo only to come here and garner ideas of perfect response from all of us

I doubt the credibility of the whole story jarey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot African Girls Pulling Social Media Were Captured In Photos (ADULT ONLY) / I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University / I Think As A Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.