Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? (57727 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by obiak4(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2016
missbronze:
I don't really agree with your last statement.

Situations can make people do something drastic.

Let's look at this scenario for eg,

A wife and her husband have a kid who is critically ill and hospital wouldn't commence treatment unless a deposit is made.

husband and wife runs around for money, yet. no help.
( let's say husband have no job and poor)

Wife now runs to a rich neighbor for assistance, and he asks to sleep with her before rendering assistance.

Believe me, it will take a strong woman not to give in to save her child.

But, if she gives in for her child, will you say she has been planning it?
trust me when i tell you that man should prepare for his obituary if he tries that with my wife,sister or friends wife
i would give him 0.000000000001 dose of mecury!!!! he would hear the devil calling
i hate cheating with passion,

no reason whatsoever for a woman to cheat, men that see sex with a woman as a ego boost are nothing but fools
say no to multiple sex partner
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by chiezimah(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2016
when we compare sin with sin, most of us will always be counted righteous. But when we measure ourselves with Jesus, then all sins will lead to condemnation. Don't measure urself with your spouse when they fall, measure urself with the standard - Christ and see if u can stand. Forgiveness is a crazy thing. I dont understand it but if it has been given to us then I have to give it, even while crying

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by lastpage: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Kachy1605:
If for any reason my wife cheated on me i will forgive her and warn her not to try it again that if she does she is leaving my house. In african of which i know a man is covered by law when he cheat at his wife. Eg my wife can't send me out of the house for cheating on her, but i can as the man. The fact is we all *man n woman* cheat, is only when you are caught that you are a cheat.

Just wait till that "Women's Bill" they couched as "protecting girl child" is passed into law! grin grin grin undecided undecided

Go and ask those in the Western World we are trying to copy.....

....She will cheat on you, on you rown bed and once she calls the Police, they will send you out of the house..... and put a cordon of 5Km in-place for you!
If you enter inside that area of 5Km from the house, you go straight to JAIL, no questions asked!
shocked shocked undecided undecided

Just wait till we are able to "successfully trick Men into supporting us".... into passing that Bill into Law. wink wink

You go soon hear-am! grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by emmanuelkan(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2016
firstEVA:
Men hardly forgive a cheating spouse, if for any reason she remains in his house as wife, she will not enjoy the marriage.
yes, the best is not to cheat.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by haul: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2016
19naia:
Of course, things can be negotiated if a real relationship is to be maintained. Maybe we can agree on a suitable house girl or even several house girls for me shocked while she is away doing her thing. She can rest assured the house will be kept in very good order as long as she is the one paying their salaries. grin

Mah'nigga grin
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by abimic(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2016
yemsai:

Hmmmm undecided
Hmmmmmmmmm!!
Does it look unrealistic to u or looks too determined to be true,or from your thinking of guys, that seems not too common?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by slyrone(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2016
PureWays:
I know it can be very painful and frustrating if you find out that your lady cheats on you, but as we all know most cheaters (The men) disagree with double standards when it comes to cheating... Lol..
So, here is my question:

What could make you forgive your wife if she cheats and ask for your forgiveness?
Considering the fact that you ain't no saint, will you forgive her?
forgiveness isn't the problem, but one ll never forget, and also I ll never see her in the same light I used to, it ll take years before she wins back my trust, hence amidst those years Tins ll be weird and tensed. so its best I let her go. we ll never be married again

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by lastpage: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2016
Sharksblow:
One old man told me a story. He said in those days, they marry a lot of women because of their farms and they knew they can't satisfy all of them especially the young ones. He said that anytime they are coming from a journey or from wherever, they'll be shouting the names of their wives from afar..... Iya lagbaja!!!, iye Bose etc so that the wives will know that they are around and quickly discharge whoever is with them be it a man friend. He said what u don't see cannot kill u. And it is wrong for you to catch her wen u know u cannot satisfy her. Today we have one minute men who'll say they won't forgive, we have men who leave wives for years abroad saying they won't forgive. I know something for sure, it is not easy, but forgiveness is a command, without which you will not be forgiven either......

Abeg, tell that "old man' to stop deceiving you!

Is it not the same "Old Man" that laced his wife with "MAGUN".... with so many variations such that for some variations, she and he man that climbed her in his absence, will die a disgraceful death?
Or you think "Magun" is a myth?

The only reason l can see for them 'calling-out' is to inform their wives that "The Roster" begins immediately so that everyone can face their duties without any excuse ..... like: "I did not know you are back naah"!

Its actually the thing sthat you dont see, tht kill you so quickly that "You dont see it coming"! grin grin

Again, the Men of those days ensured that their females are circumcised...... to reduce the level of libido, to a manageable level!
Not now that "White people" have been able to convince us through "threats of criminalization", to forgo it and most females are like "a donkey on steroid and Vi@gra combined! shocked shocked
Even five men cannot satisfy some women in this generation! God help you if you marry one like that!
Na "on-top" you go shorten your life-span, just trying to satisfy her!
grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by apparentlylaw(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2016
huntax:

You remind me of Mr Ibu... That man was an MUMU in that movie... Just saying.
and this guy be werey sha
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by yemsai(f): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2016
abimic:

Hmmmmmmmmm!!
Does it look unrealistic to u or looks too determined to be true,or from your thinking of guys, that seems not too common?
For where?...is nt possible ni
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

if I'm a married man, I definitely wouldn't cheat. If I do travel for that long, I expect her to be the responsible wife I think she is and not ruin the marriage for something as silly as sex

It's a foolish thing to do
did u just say that? I don't blame u anyway. Go n marry first. Cos ure talking like its easy
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by lastpage: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2016
udumosam23:

It is what I have done before, so I'm not just saying it.

people are yet to grasp the meaning and power if love. It is only in love that you can truly win or conquer.

Personally, I think the only reason that will stop couples cheating on each other is their love for God and themselves.

Anytime such love is demonstrated, the outcome is victory and peace.

"Mugun" raised to power 3! grin grin
The day you will realize your folly that "the act is still on-going", you'll probably have a heart attack! grin grin grin

Even God Himself (in his mercies) ...draws a "red line" which no one must cross ....else there is No Forgiveness!
That red line is "Blaspheming the Holy Spirit".
Go and read your Bible to find out.

How much more an ordinary humanbeing?

Look, l can only ask you to "keep it up"! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by precisionindepth: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
once she cheats, she Leaves!

it's something she carefully thought of before she did it
once you cheat nko, what should happen?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Akexstinger(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2016
To forgive is not easy oh...as my gf I can easily forgive you and we will love up ASAP.. but as wife with kids, I will just divorce her and live with my kids happily. They can always visit their mum. A cheating wife will childishly kill her husband unknowingly and knowingly and start wailing like our wailers grin
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Emmanuelson(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2016
My father always tell me "my son a wife that cheats on you can KILL you" be wise and be careful with a cheating wife
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by haul: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Oladat:
I've never cheated on before that incident.But as soon as I caught her,its finished between us.So,that is why I've been seeing another woman.

Forget what this people are saying. Since there are no rules that you both can cheat together then you also should cheat.

"“A wise leader of a nation should not uphold the loyalty to which he has sworn if this loyalty goes against his own interests.”"----nicoolo machiavelli

“If all people were good, this rule would not be a good rule, but since they are bad and do not keep the promises they made to you, you should not consider yourself obligated to keep your promises with regard to them.”---nicoolo machiavelli

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2016
haul:

Then do you subscribe to my own opinion below;
Well I'm a liberal person when it comes to women and religion but logical when it comes to business and politics. I don't really see marriage as big deal for sharing emotions and all that. The way I see marriage is different, the only reason someone like me is going to getting married is for mental stability of my kids, so they can grow up with both parents.

However, before tying the knot, I lay my plans to her which her, she agrees with me that we can bring a woman to our matrimonial bed for one nights stand, she can even be the one to woo the girl for me, and I can be the one, she can also see a man she likes to have a fling with in our bed and we both agree to be in bed for 3some. I don't have problems with all these things cause I don't see sex as a big deal sofar we both agree to it.

I for one see marriage as a contract mostly where we both agree to things before doing it. yeah, I'm that liberal more like open marriage. Reason I can't just marry someone who loves me but understand and shares my sentiments. Call me wierd or you can't do it , this is the way I plan to live my marriage.

She knows who I'm shagging,I know who shes shagging no need for games, no need she shagging behind my backs with no condoms to bring home some disease, so no need me shagging behind her backs to bring her disease since the whole 3rd party will be with us in bed so we can see whatsup.

Well, i respect ur decision and pray u find a lady who would agree to ur terms, marriage is not a biggie for me as well, but i believe in commitment, i dunno if i should call that love coz i really don't believe in love, I'm kinda messed up in that area, but i don't see how ur children's mental stability would be for them to witness ur terms and conditions of third parties to ur union? Kids are super smart u know, as a kid i understood so many things that my parents would never believe i knew, i listened, i watched, and i knew what was wrong n what was right, maybe u should rethink for ur kid's sake to take ur third parties away from ur matrimonial home, it's gonna do them a whole lot of good and sound mind stability.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by haul: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2016
missbronze:
Don't you think you can drop your argument, without being insulting.?

Cmon, you are bigger than that.

You're quite intelligent and reasonable I must say.

Let's have a toast to that madam grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by ATinaC(f): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Though it will be difficult, a man should still forgive if d wife cheats bc, if he was d one dat cheated, d wife will forgive him. Especially, if she shows remorse
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by stinggy(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2016
chimkaire:
That's doubtful
you are not him!
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by stinggy(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2016
chimkaire:
That's doubtful
you are not him!
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by haul: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Well, i respect ur decision and pray u find a lady who would agree to ur terms, marriage is not a biggie for me as well, but i believe in commitment, i dunno if i should call that love coz i really don't believe in love, I'm kinda messed up in that area, but i don't see how ur children's mental stability would be for them to witness ur terms and conditions of third parties to ur union? Kids are super smart u know, as a kid i understood so many things that my parents would never believe i knew, i listened, i watched, and i knew what was wrong n what was right, maybe u should rethink for ur kid's sake to take ur third parties away from ur matrimonial home, it's gonna do them a whole lot of good and sound mind stability.

Well , hope you know the more work and schedule pop in the less time for sex? Well, I'm adventurous in nature, considering my naughty side we might jerk of in places out of the kids disturbance.

I'm also not the loving person I just want someone who understands and can relate with my thoughts.

Can you as a woman agree to such as a good substitute to the baggage that comes with cheating? grin
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by kamikazeY(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2016
McCarlito:
Where is the person she cheated together with

We just have to discuss
Because he will be explaining to the devil why he arrived early to hell
and you’ll also be explaining to the devil how you'll end up there.lol
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by bashydemy(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2016
missbronze:
For the fact a wife is human and not God, then, she is likely to fall into temptation and sin against her husband.

It can happen to husband too.
Then you are saying you can cheat too under temptation abi.. continue.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2016
charmingeyes:

You have a good point about the need to forgive, yet reference should not be made to Hosea and Gomer as what happened btw them wasn't natural, just a supernatural symbol of God's relationship with Israel.
why I made reference to that, is to show there is no sin that isn't worth forgiving. No matter how heavy it may seem.

Do you know the bible that preached about divorcing on the ground of cheating, also preached about forgiveness.

'Forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us'. That was the prayer our Lord himself taught us. So, in this context, don't you think all sin should be forgiven (even adultary), if we want God to forgive us too?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2016
firstEVA:
Men hardly forgive a cheating spouse, if for any reason she remains in his house as wife, she will not enjoy the marriage.
I agree with you this but not all men will do so... we re all human and no one is ever always sin free.... Only immature minds will not forgive...

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by bashydemy(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2016
She will definitely leave, I always tell my wife the only sin i will never forgive is only if she cheat and i get to know..

Mind you if i was ask to let her be and stay in the religion, She will never enjoy the relationship anymore cos if she went out and come in late, that night go be the worse for her.. No hitting but na better insult oooo cos i will tell her she went for her usual thing.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2016
bashydemy:
Then you are saying you can cheat too under temptation abi.. continue.
I am against infidelity. Is a sin before God and Man.

All I am saying, there is no sin that isn't worth forgiving.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by bashydemy(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2016
missbronze:
I am against infidelity. Is a sin before God and Man.

All I am saying, there is no sin that isn't worth forgiving.

@ the bold even killing? Mind you a cheating wife is digging her husband grave, The other guy can plan to kill the to have her for him alone..
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
bashydemy:
@ the bold even killing? Mind you a cheating wife is digging her husband grave, The other guy can plan to kill the to have her for him alone..
I am not talking about unrepentant cheating wife here.

I mean a remorseful one, who isn't proud of her act, who is deeply sorry and ashamed for the sin she committed.

Who is truly begging for your forgiveness. Don't you think she deserves forgiveness? Don't we all deserve a second chance?
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Norstrademus(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
firstEVA:
thiz iz spot on!!hope u not inferring from a experience sha?

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
saintkel:
hello dear
Hello Sweet.
How are you today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.