Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family (77937 Views)

Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by 9ja4show: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Etinosajay:
I now have to ask, why are Yorubas never happy with any positive news about other tribes?

Are they hard wired this way?

Just read comments from them here and there.

I concur ,no love in this country but i prefer some Yoruba than some Igbos.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Dragonking: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2016
[size=20pt]Niger Deltans are Great!!! Look at this wonderful, intelligent Edo family making this country called Nigeria proud. We from the SS are truly blessed.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by anonimi: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2016
tspun:
Nice,

this goes a long way to show that the creator of the world did not creat the white folks to be our superior, Nigerian can produce and invent anything that the white can do if only we have the right mentors.

Its a pity we find ourselves in a messed up dungeon called Nigeria.

If those kids were to be in Nigeria I doubt if they would had attained these greatness.

What is stopping us from having the right mentors aka leaders instead of the LOOTERS that we all stupidly CELEBRATE if they are from our tribe, mosque, church, old school etc?
What is stopping YOU from being one of the mentors aka leaders to replace the current set of LOOTERS that have made our country a "dungeon"?
What are YOU doing to ensure our country does not remain a dungeon?
What can YOU do to ensure that our country is not a dungeon?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3533669_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by coputa(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2016
afrifuturestarz:
Africa and indeed Africans will explode sooner than later.
explode in another mans soil.We keep on depending on the white man on virtually everything. Can't we create an enabling environment for our youth to explore and break new ground.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Kingbusssy(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2016
tspun:
Nice,

this goes a long way to show that the creator of the world did not creat the white folks to be our superior, Nigerian can produce and invent anything that the white can do if only we have the right mentors.

If those kids were to be in Nigeria I doubt if they would had attained these greatness.
Iwo wiiii
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by SuccessJay(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2016
congrats.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by laprince(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Edo people representing Nigeria well.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by anonimi: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2016
Kingbusssy:
Iwo wiiii

Indeed that is the ONLY thing that our LAZY minds can fabricate - TALK, plenty but EMPTY talk that cannot do anything. angry
Any chance that we can move beyond the talk ONLY phase of our collectively miserable existence in the "dungeon" without waiting for the oyinbos to pull us out

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by cassidy1: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Waoo.we celebrate u people. Edo ni mose
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by anonimi: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2016
laprince:
Edo people representing Nigeria well.

Our First Lady Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari disagrees with you as ALL Edo girls abroad are prostituting, including the Imafidons. shocked

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/xv2r4ena5hlpfff67f3ip3h9957s9gcj1572403[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

Ishilove:
His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can [size=14pt]make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere.[/size] It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

* -> Verbatim
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by santuse: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2016
good one from Naija
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2016
victorazy:

They are not Edosh, they are British. Get that into ur skull.

They are of Edo heritage. Stop trying to paint them as British. These kids are just first generation Brits who are of Edo heritage. All these big groups can claim first generation diasporans like Wale, Jidenna, Anthony Joshua, but when we are proud of the Imafidons, it's a problem.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Nice. The best way to learn.

This exemplifies why folks need to start breeding with good women - not the owanbe types who just want to lead fake lives on instagram. Missy89, this is one of examples I was citing when you said white people can claim superiority over black folks in terms of intelligence.

We're naturally the smartest race of people - we just need the right method, approach, and system to excel. Hence the reason we need to create our own. These kids were mostly home schooled via a system created by their parents. Apart from the Imafidon, the youngest person ever to pass the GCSE exam, is a black kid from Peckham. There are tons of stories out there and most of the kids were home-schooled.

Can you see the oldest with cornrows on his head? He's also big hip-hop head. Hip-hop stay winning. grin
We are naturally the smartest race? And yet with all our natural resources a few Europeans packed us into slavery.
You, sir, must be delusional.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by saintmark88(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Why are you guys so tribalistic, whats wiv d my tribe, their tribe, our tribe, nd yet we want to grow collectively as a nation.....hmm we are our own problem
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by lyterydim(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Bollinger:

Your post is an oxymoron if i ever seen one. Of course they are superior to us. They are superior because they value life so they try to make their citizens lives easy. You say they are not superior and then you say if they were in Nigeria these kids would never have achieved what they did. Lol... That is an oxymoron
oga yhu self ....Nigerians got most sentimental people in planet earth...see how that guy spit nonsense and got many like and shares but you hint on the truth and got little or less like....my friend Nigeria is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by victorazy(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2016
aim5:

They are of Edo heritage. Stop trying to paint them as British. These kids are just first generation Brits who are of Edo heritage. All these big groups can claim first generation diasporans like Wale, Jidenna, Anthony Joshua, but when we are proud of the Imafidons, it's a problem.

Bros stop laying emphasis, the fact is that they are not of any good for us (am sorry) check others or do you think whites are dumb like us Africans? Do u think they will allow them to benefit us? "Nig bloods are everywhere but they are not Nigerians"
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Oppypoppy: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2016
tspun:
Nice,

Lai lai as in Never Never! Bad belle no go free for society. Wictches for dem family no go allow dem mirror rest as dem go dey watch dem and won't allow dem glory show. Chai! Nigeria land of battle. To make it here Na God O!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Blaqking(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2016
Greyworld:

On the contrary the whites re your superior. Take it or collect it.

Shiii...you really feel this way? Your folks failed in their duty. I'm sorry you have to live this way. I really am.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Clinton207: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Thanks for making Edolites proud, more wisdom for excellence is what i wish u kids.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by glossy6(f): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2016
gentleheart1:

Nope Nigerian bloggers only celebrate igbos and yorubas, have u noticed the number of people who commented on this thread because its not about their tribe.

Please don't bring tribalism into every issues. For all I care they are Nigerians and have excelled and nobody can take it away from them.

Comments or no comments, they are the shining stars that no one can contend with. Entire family excelling is not an easy task. No black sheep among them. Baba God you are too much!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by doskie(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Edo people are supernatural. We too good.
We once built the greatest city in Africa.
We made some of the best artworks on the planet.
When our mates across Africa were still walking around naked, we were building the world's largest earthworks-actually we created a mountain to protect our city.

The most developed places in Nigeria were named by us. Eko is a Benin word. Eti-osa(VI, Lekki, Ikoyi) is a Benin word.

Now we are taking over to UK with our brains.

We supernatural.
I am edo and proud.
I plan to sack my boss and ceo this year
dem nor dey try.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by cherub12(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2016
. ;Da bit confused...if Peter and Paula made history at age 9 as the youngest high school pupil, how did anne-marie become the youngest high school graduate at 10?
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by owanedo: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2016
anonimi:
Good news for the family.
Does anyone know how this news changes the fact that Edo state has been ruled ruined by a loquacious IMPORTER of women who has done very little to ensure that ALL children in the state are enrolled in adequately staffed and properly equipped schools so that there are JOBS and Aisha Buhari will not label ALL Edo girls abroad, including the Imafidons, as prostitutes

[img]http://www2.ed.gov/nclb/overview/intro/presentation/Slide1.jpg[/img]
if Oshomole ruined edo according to you what Will you say of Lucky igbenedion. Oshomole has tried his best, you can be change edo crave for. so come out let us vote for you so that our schools can rob shoulder with Cambridge and Oxford, every edolite will gainfully employed, all infrastructures wil be in place etc. idiots.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by ryanfletcher: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2016
Oba ato pe ghe! Ise! I rep my people at any time
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2016
Wow! Such spirit of Excellence and discipline to succeed, I ask God to bless me and my future family with in Jesus name.....Amen.
Hit like if you want God to do same for your home.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Icepresh(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Let's Just Hope They Bring This Greatness to Motherland Someday. At Least, They Can Help Boost Our Education Sectors
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Rexyl(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2016
nice one may God bless their ingenuity.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by 36STATES: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2016
This is real solid achievement, something to celebrate.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2016
gentleheart1:

Who is this one o?
RED SATAN!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by kilokeys(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2016
tspun:
Nice,

They are in the right environment.

Animals are concerned about mating, feeding and they don't think.

Humans are thinkers.
How can the youth think whn more than half of them haven't had breakfast this morning?
No jobs, no money...
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Greyworld: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Blaqking:

Shiii...you really feel this way? Your folks failed in their duty. I'm sorry you have to live this way. I really am.
I would av loved to ignore you but let see if I can help you, if in 2016 you are thinking of how to get petrol mean while the white man is plannin to land in Mars.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by gentleheart1(f): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2016
This is also about another Edo girl below.
A 24 years old Nigerian, Uwa Osamede Imafidon, just graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington(UTA) in the US with Masters in Microbiology and made a 4.0 CGPA out of the maximum 4.0 CGPA. Amazing!!! Who says nothing good comes out of our great country? Before her sojourn abroad,she had earlier bagged a First Class Degree in Crop Science from University of Benin, Benin city Nigeria as the Best Graduating student in her Department. Feats like this make believe there is still hope for this country and remind us of the abundant talents this country is blessed with. Thank you girlie for making us proud. ( Quote) ( Report ) (Like ) (Share )

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / LASU 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.