Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258664 members, 1698567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 October 2014 at 09:42 AM

Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? - Nairaland / General (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? (5180 Views)

After Getting Fired Justine Sacco Apologize For Annoying AIDS Tweet / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? / Why Do Boys/girls Front Expensive Phones With No Cash In Their Account ? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by chillin(f): 3:00am On Nov 26, 2005
u gurlz r right!!! some guyz r sooo silly!! i meannn xtremely silly!!!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eslynera(f): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2005
U r so right hun! Some girls are soo sick, foolish, infact they don't respect themselves at all. U've been knowing a guy for like 2 months, and he calls u my queen and droppings, and he says[i] sex is the only thing that can seal your relationship[/i]... Come on now.. Did u just hear that?? He said, "the only thing"....
Well... some girls kind of don't think right, and they open up... when the guy has gotten what he wants.. he dumps them... and they start crying like u collected a buscuit from a baby. SOme girls don't respect themselves.. This ain't just the guys fault.
If a girl says.. NO NO NO NO NO... The guy won't kill her for saying NO.. And if he says he's gon dump u.. Hunnie let the Naughty Person go to hell!

you are so very right!!!!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by adesodgi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2005
and so very unlucky if there's any word like that grin
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by hotangel2(f): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2005
Sharrap!

Unlucky ehh?? In fact.. lemme just say BOYS!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by adesodgi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2005
i understand ur problem with BOYZ just pway enh and evrythingy will be auight.. grin
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by hotangel2(f): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2005
U no well.. na u get problem wit gurls.. WIll u stop this and freaking look into the topic at hand?>
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by adesodgi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2005
because they've gotten what they want......
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by hotangel2(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2005
If u were in english class would u start a sentence with because? And would u answer the question with exactly wat's in the question?? EXPLAIN !
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by adesodgi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2005
i dont remember nairaland bin a class,i thot its a forum rolleyes
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by nike4luv(f): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2005
haha
i think it would be biased to blame the boys or the girls
the girl might be at fault and so might the guy
the girl might not have any choice because 'love is blind' and some girls might have done the wrong thing before they understand
as for the guys, i wouldnt say dey silly..i'll say they demanding..doesnt mean they silly but u know not all guys are like this but majority of the guys give the lady no choice but to do it and after doing it with a random guy, a girls pride and respect is lost and then the guys would see her as a....

a girl's gatta be careful..shine your eyes don't just jump into bed with the next rooster that comes around
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by hotangel2(f): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2005
nike4luv:

majority of the guys give the lady no choice but to do it and after doing it with a random guy, a girls pride and respect is lost and then the guys would see her as a....

Hunnie... that's my point!!! A guy can't leave u with no choice. When u say no, and the Naughty Person keeps pushing.. Leave the mothertrucker ALONE!!! Let him go... Girls have choices, a guy cant say... "u have no choice than to have sex wit me so that this relationship will last"... Infact any guy that says that should be burnt in hell like suya in fire. Come on now!! Ladies.. watch ur back, boys r silly.. and i mean that. smiley
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by adesodgi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2005
dump,wow thats not a good luck u know rolleyes
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by chillin(f): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2005
hot-angel:

Hunnie... that's my point!!! A guy can't leave u with no choice. When u say no, and the Naughty Person keeps pushing.. Leave the mothertrucker ALONE!!! Let him go... Girls have choices, a guy can't say... "u have no choice than to have sex wit me so that this relationship will last"... Infact any guy that says that should be burnt in hell like suya in fire. Come on now!! Ladies.. watch your back, boys r silly.. and i mean that. smiley
heyy hot-angel!! did u say "burnt in hell like suya in fire"? hahahahahaha mehn! dat wld surely b enoff suya!! 4 real tho.. sum guyz r just silly! n' as nike said "shine your eyes" 4real gurlz shine your eyezzzzz real gud!!.. no blinkin!! neva sayy " i do i do i do letz do it!!" lol
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by Swish(m): 3:53am On Nov 29, 2005
what's all the emotion about...if she was a fresh young blood then acting weird is sad but come off it. Don't know why it's a guy thing..that's what's actually weird. It's the ladies who actually have a higher intimate drive that should act weird. don't make sense. yeh, i'm a guy..and to tell you the truth except if the lady isn't decent or i'm drunk or something then i might act weird. I take it as art. i love arts.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by nicetohave(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2005
talk is cheap...i want any lady in the house, both married and unmarried tell me they havent given their man what he wants, before marriage...then we'll take the discussion from there.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by scondy(f): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2006
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u all r just sayin some girls r silly for openin up to some guy,but wait a min.sex aint somethin u give and take,its somthin that happens,its a mutual thing,.agreed,som girls r nasty but whether it takes 2wks,1month or 10 yrs,it doesnt give the guys a right to talk,its just a nasty and silly act guys r used to.lets face it.there`s is no standard duration of time a girl has b4 she sleeps wit a guy.its a thing of the heart.and it depends on how they both feel bout the situation.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by adesodgi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2006
cos they are silly and dont believe in karma...
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eslynera(f): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by blingbabe(f): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2006
so hey girlys u lot sound lyk u cud giv sum advice.How on earth am i ment 2 no if da guy reli lyks me or if hes lyin 2 gt me into bed?Hope u cn help me on dis 1 girlz(and guyz)!!
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by nicetohave(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2006
the truth is there is no way to know by someone giving you a set of rules, we simply get better at sensing "evil" with time and experience smiley

and lest i forget welcome to NL, the land of milk and honey cheesy
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by Bisanke(f): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2006
The reason why these boys act weird to us after getting what they want is b cause hello, !
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They got what they wanted they've finally accomplished there goal. Most of them just want 2 c what u have in your pants and when u give them the chance 2 enter and c and explore hey when there done 2 their satisfaction there gone and off 2 another appointment with another girl. So they act weird so that u can start 2 dislike them so if y'all do break up no one would have 2 blame it on them. U c boys and their silly games.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by afroking(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2006
Has it crossed anyone's mind here that some girls r worse than boyz!

I mean when a girk gets wat she want the broda turns to dust abi I lie! Ok maybe I sud kinda explain a lil bit! Lets say ur a guy going out wit dis chick cuz ur kinda loaded and the babe believe by going out wit u she gets a share or ur national cake!

When the cake finish nko wat do u think the babe go do Wait around for Santa to drop anoda one next christmas!! I doubt that very much.

U see folks as much as we boyz bad, u girls sef no good so its more like a "Take No Prisoners" situation now o. Until God guides ur behind and u meet ur dream partner!

Afroking
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by Kokscity(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2006
@Eslynera

The reason why boys act weird afterwards, is because the" sex" was not good, and they move on. Ladies if you have the Bomb sex, a man will come back and vice versa. It is called "Okafor's Law". A lot of you chics come with this platonic,boring,lazy and lousy sex, and you expect the man to come back? You have to give the man something that he misses, and wants to come back to.

Kokscity has had boring sex before. Now he grades chics after sex and let's them know if there is room for improvement.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by Seun(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2006
Wow. Spoken like a true player! Seun applauds Kokscity's honesty.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by cheekee(f): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2006
i dey congratulate kokscity for being open and free wink wink but i hope he's not like that
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eslynera(f): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2006
@kokscity: nice sex enh? so it means u'll dump ur gurl just coz she ain't gud in that?
1st:" do u love her for sex or for who she is?" that's why we call those types of guys players.
2nd: "You've already married (eg) and later on you'll want a divorce for such reason?" damn, then you'll seek for new ladies every month. shocked
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eveseh(f): 4:01pm On May 20, 2006
any boy whom will act like taht it means he didnt love
the girl he only wanted to see her unpants,and that's all
that kinda boy are bleeping love-vendor shocked shocked
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eslynera(f): 10:42pm On May 20, 2006
L.O.L cheesy
BY THE WAY, can u sign ma guest book?? plz. on ma web.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eveseh(f): 10:43pm On May 20, 2006
lol lol girl
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by diddy4(m): 4:06am On May 21, 2006
wait abeg make i ask one question?

u just said; why do guys act weird to their girls after getting what dey want?

u answered the question. they have gotten what they want thats why they act weird.

guess u have seen why girls are told to close legs. if he doesnt get it. he will not leave u or treat u badly. u guys think sex in a relationship seals it up well it doesnt

many guys just want sex and please dont get deceived during the first 4 weeks of sex cuzz u think eerthing its going well. nahhhh it aint. he just hasnt gotten enough of u. wait till he gets enough of u and then u will see what will happen. refuse sexing your guy and if he complains, ask him if he loves u or the sex. make him choose one. if he says u and u notice he has changed, just kick his Bottom outta your apartment and tell him to go fu*k himself. trust me ladies, he aint worth the hair on your Kitty-Cat. sex shouldnt be the priority in a relationship cuzz it does the opposite of what people think it should do. it spoiles it. u keep your legs closed and any guy that comes, tell him straight up what u want and if he agrees, y'all can date. even if he later brings it up, just tell him to shut the fu*k up or leave before you kick his Bottom out of earth.

be yourself ladies, even if u have a crush on him. dont give him what he wants or expects from u. he aint worth it. only your husband is worth you well.

this is what i got to say. hope i helped shaa.

thanks ladies.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eslynera(f): 5:51pm On May 21, 2006
good diddy, that's good *claps*
now i'll dance like u!!! cheesy wink
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by diddy4(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2006
eslynera:

good diddy, that's good *claps*
now i'll dance like u!!! cheesy wink

thanks hun, oh thank you so much **bows**

now get jiggy with it.

shake that boothy
twist am, shake am, snake am no break am

lets gooooooo

dance n dance till i say stop. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? / What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? / Make Cartoon Of Your Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.