Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1262915 members, 1712084 topics. Date: Friday, 31 October 2014 at 11:59 PM

Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? (5214 Views)

Unclad MARRIAGE: Couple Arrested After Getting Married / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? / Why Do Boys/girls Front Expensive Phones With No Cash In Their Account ? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eslynera(f): 6:01pm On May 21, 2006
twist that brown baby body. cheesy
lol cheesy
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eveseh(f): 6:02pm On May 21, 2006
wahahahah he he he lol diddy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by eveseh(f): 6:06pm On May 21, 2006
lol wahahah,shake that booty diddy
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by soulpatrol(f): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2006
guys are just basically dumb, no offence guys, you never really know what they want from you. i dont get it, undecided undecided undecided
you go after a girl you like for like 10 years and as soon as she gives it up, you're outta there!!! is it the wooing thats the fun part? cos me thinks so, and not the "thing" itself.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by babadee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2006
diddy4:

wait abeg make i ask one question?

u just said; why do guys act weird to their girls after getting what dey want?

u answered the question. they have gotten what they want thats why they act weird.

guess u have seen why girls are told to close legs. if he doesnt get it. he will not leave u or treat u badly. u guys think sex in a relationship seals it up well it doesnt

many guys just want sex and please don't get deceived during the first 4 weeks of sex cuzz u think eerthing its going well. nahhhh it aint. he just hasnt gotten enough of u. wait till he gets enough of u and then u will see what will happen. refuse sexing your guy and if he complains, ask him if he loves u or the sex. make him choose one. if he says u and u notice he has changed, just kick his Bottom out of your apartment and tell him to go fu*k himself. trust me ladies, he aint worth the hair on your Kitty-Cat. sex shouldnt be the priority in a relationship cuzz it does the opposite of what people think it should do. it spoiles it. u keep your legs closed and any guy that comes, tell him straight up what u want and if he agrees, y'all can date. even if he later brings it up, just tell him to shut the fu*k up or leave before you kick his Bottom out of earth.

be yourself ladies, even if u have a crush on him. don't give him what he wants or expects from u. he aint worth it. only your husband is worth you well.

this is what i got to say. hope i helped shaa.

thanks ladies.
eh-ehm, nice point but
1)what of the girls that act wierd when they get what they want?
2)doesn't it take two to tango?
3)what of scenarios in which a girl u treat like a queen suck anothers d*^$ when you get back from michigan?
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by saintchux(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2006
I think women need to be educated concerning relationship

I don't know that sex is parasitic that is only men that get what they want.

Girl too dey complain. What is it that the guys want that ladies do not want too?

On a mutual agreement with a guy, you made love. The guy went his way and you started complaining. Did the guy tell you that he is going to marry you? Did he tell you that you will be his girl friend? Why complain after relationship that benefitted either participatant.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by Mystique(f): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2006
@ Topic:

Yeah, its just a really sad vicious circle undecided
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by MerC2(f): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2006
Man not all guys are the same o! shocked
As diddy sed "close leg"!
If he's demanding for sex like it's
the only thing that really matters in the relationship
please DUMP HIS A**!!. . .and pray that God gives
u the right man that'll respect, love and cherish u.
That's why I love ma man. He's very respectful.
He doesn't ask for the ish. He asks for only ma love.
He waits for me to ask for it first. If I'm not
consenting on ma own then NOTHIN O!!! He jus waits!

Now that's a good brotha! God has blessed me! smiley
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by yollychika(f): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2012
If him chop make he waka na, anoda persin go chop am stay.after all dat wan wen chop waka go meet gurl wen another man chop waka...wot goes around comes around,every dog has its day.
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by dokunbam(m): 1:35am On Dec 28, 2012
it is their job
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want? by uihebom: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
Jesus you mean sey post wey start 2005 two of una continue the thing dis year 2012. If chairman beg you and you refuse, then he will go find another person. Cos no time.

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Me Or Nairalist.com Is Pai? / Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads / What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.