Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You (60890 Views)

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by charming1111(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
In a world where every lady is trying to reduce body weight and be more fashionable, there are still a few ladies who hate being skinny and would love to gain a healthy weight. If you are one of such ladies, sit tight as I take you through the 4 ways of gaining healthy weight.

Visit A Nutritionist: In your quest for gaining a healthy weight, it is pertinent that you visit a nutritionist. A nutritionist is of utmost importance because, he/she would be able to prescribe to you, the diet that would aid in your healthy weight gain.

Slowly Increase Your Calorie Intake: Trying to gain weight very fast by eating junk foods would only result to excess fat and a shapeless body! It is advisable that you slowly add calories to your diet as this would enable your body adjust to your new diet plan and give you the healthy fat you seriously wish for.

Smaller Meals: After increasing your calorie intake, please space your meal; that is, avoid being overfed. Occasionally add syrup or sauce to your existing diet. This would help you cope better with the weight gain.

http://www.infongr.com/2016/03/are-you-skinny-you-wanna-gain-weight.html#more[/url]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 26, 2016
Quickest way: Drink beer daily. If you can't handle alcoholic beer, drink near beer. Better if you mix Guinness stout and Fanta. Double, triple and quadruple your intake as tolerance builds.
Thank me in less than four months time.

[EDIT]
Nairalanders and their knee-jerk reaction to advice sometimes surprise me but make me understand why the country is the way it is - no one is ready to go to action but're ever ready to sit and criticize solutions.
The advice posted here has worked for multiple of my married aunts. As a child I saw them balloon in size indulging in beer; from casual drinkers to nearly an every other day affair yet people not willing to take the advice no wan hear say e even work nor try and see.
Please, before you criticize the suggestion give me anecdotal evidence why it didn't work. Telling me you knew one man in your village who is an alcoholic would not cut it and would only elicit a response of silence.

Anyway, I know among the trolls and naysayers some people would post in the coming months how this method worked for them.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by lasisi69(f): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Pigs fertilizer has always been the answer.... End time weight

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Saintbonnie(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2016
I'll give it a try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by lekjons(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2016
charix:
Quickest way: Drink beer daily. If you can't handle alcoholic beer, drink near beer. Better if you mix guiness stout and Fanta. Double, triple and quadruple your intake as tolerance builds.
chei! Endtime method!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2016
I really nid this more than I nid food. I want to get fat ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by nwachinemelu(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Eat enough calories especially Junk!!!!! Happy Easter NL may Christ bless us all Amen

4 Likes

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by robinicule(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Tonydeeb(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Fat for sale...10 calorie = $100...Hurry now as stock is limited.
Contact us today, and your life will never remain thesame!!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Rick9(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2016
What if u wanna reduce fat

2 Likes

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Wealthyone: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2016
More than 1 boiled egg everyday
Sleep immediately after breakfast
Do not exercise
Eat till ur over filled
Eat a lot of meat,turkey nd red meat 2b precise
Take a bottle of softdrink everyday
Eat food after every 2-3 hours
Eat ur dinner late @ nyt
Go 2bed immediately

Try dat 4a month

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Eke40seven(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Why the long epistle when there is mawu mawum, maltina and eggs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by dimsonu(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2016
You said

....If you are one of such ladies, sit tight as I take you through the 4 ways of gaining healthy weight...

4 ways..
But you mentioned 3.
The fourth one is PREGNANCY?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2016
I jog every morning to shade fats and homies de find how to gain weight..
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by adegunwa4real(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2016
charix:
Quickest way: Drink beer daily. If you can't handle alcoholic beer, drink near beer. Better if you mix guiness stout and Fanta. Double, triple and quadruple your intake as tolerance builds.

Pot belly loaading....

8 Likes

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Akshow: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2016
K
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by shamecurls(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Sex well and you will add weight!

#Simple
#Undisputed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Skinny and loving it. smiley

Nice tips tho op. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:
Sex well and you add will weight!

#Simple
#Undisputed

Who told u that?
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Ghost447(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2016
nwachinemelu:
Eat enough calories especially Junk!!!!! Happy Easter NL may Christ bless us all Amen
Joining you in gratitude for Christ's sacrifice & the joyful renewal it brings to all God's children this Easter season. I wish you a blessed Easter.

1 Like

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by ERCROSS(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2016
happy easter Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by dayoungmoney1: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Lepacious club this is for you grin
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Ada9103(f): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2016
K
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by shamecurls(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2016
evegran:

Who told u that?

I did, Tested and proven.
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Bawsse(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Pls more... I need too add a lil
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Pot belly loaading....
...but results nonetheless wink.
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by otunbashonny(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Eat pork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by mzabbie(f): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2016
charix:
lol....u wicked
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Who knew being skinny was a problem?
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by folks4luv(f): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2016
best thing to do, be comfortable with ur weight, wear clothes that fit u. eat healthy. enjoy being skinny now for a time will come in d future wen u will want to control getting fat but it will b impossible. one thing I have learnt on weight gain, wen it is ur time to add weight, it is just ur time n u won't have to eat more, u'l just b big. I used to detest my skinny look, but am no longer bothered, gaining weight as I grow older. just love ur physique.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by fittty(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2016
Why would anyone want to gain weight? undecided
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2016
do u know any nutritionists in abuja?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HIV Cure Finally Here ? Scientists Make Remarkable Breakthrough ! / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus / Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.