Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose (2056 Views)

Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu / Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Mantissa89(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
The Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described the
just-concluded National Economic Council, NEC, retreat as mere
jamboree and waste of over N250 million public funds, alleging
that it was funny for the same set of people who ruined the
economy of their states as governors to be resource persons at
the event.
He asked: “What solution can the likes of former Governor of Ekiti
State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, who as governor plunged the State into
unprecedented debt by borrowing money to build governor’s
lodge, pavilion and uncompleted civic centre proffer to the
economy of Nigeria?”
Fayose, in a statement issued on Friday, by his Special Assistant
on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, averred
that “the retreat has further exposed that the All Progressives
Congress (APC) government of President Muhammadu Buhari
lacked economic blueprint as the president is still talking the way
he talked while seeking for votes from
Nigerians.”
The statement further read: “it is strange that close to one year
after President Buhari was sworn in, he still cannot tell Nigerians
one major economic step his government has taken to salvage
the economy. He has not taken any key step and there is no
economic team. That is strange!
“I was at the retreat and I can tell Nigerians categorically that it was
just a jamboree. It was a waste of over N250 million public fund
because most of the resource persons were the same people who
ran their States aground.
“Instead of wasting over N250 million on such a jamboree, it
would have been better if the fund is given to those downtrodden
Nigerians, who are trading with as little as N5,000.
“For instance, at N10,000 each, N250 million will go round 25,000
pepper sellers whose capital is not more than N5,000 and that
would go a long way in boosting their trade.
“Even most governors, including those of the APC were not
happy with the economic retreat. Almost everything they
proposed was opposed by the Governors.
“Also, the president in presenting himself as APC president alone
and speaking as if he was still canvassing votes and chose the
retreat to tell the 22 states governed by the APC to build 250,000
housing units per annum. The question is which state in the
present Nigeria can build 10,000 housing units per year?
“To me, the Federal Government appears not ready to face reality.
The economic retreat sounds like another talk shop retreat and a
clear indication that APC and President Buhari did not have an
economic blueprint even when it took two months after winning
election for the president to assume office.”
source:
www.dailypost.ng/2016/03/25/buharis-economic-retreat-mere-jamboree-waste-of-n250m-public-fund-fayose/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by tyav7: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by 2boiz(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Governor Fayose will never stop talking...
Is he a parrot

I like him though tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by evy1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
tongue
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by 912(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mr Fayose we don tire for all your talk jare. The random criticism is now mundane and you are beginning to sound like a broken record

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by ricsman(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
just seee don for ur office chair. we don tire even for u too

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by jmichlins(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fayose do you need the 250mil? Come get it but as bailout fund

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by lolaxavier(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
I'm sure this idi0tik freak doesn't know he's part of this government, regardless if it is a failure at national, state or local level.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by mikolo80: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Shebi metUh and ffk don gentle. this guys calming down will be epic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Papasmal(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tu'aaale and 3 gbooza!!! For oshokomole...
The voice of the opposition with both constructive and destructive criticism...
But watch ur back ooo,Apc ain't smilling o.
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Montaque(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
2boiz:
Governor Fayose will never stop talking...
Is he a parrot

I like him though tongue

The situation makes u to talk even if u don't want to.
Just like having a wife that makes u talk always cos of her ineptitude
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by anigbajumo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
After the NEC meeting, go back to Ekiti and start cutting ponmo as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by lilprinze: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
What do you expect from someone without a certificate
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Jirate(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tell Them Make them Hear......, but unfortunately, their Hearts had been Harden and their Ears are blocked. Their Oga cannot even see properly in broad Daylight. Heaven, please Help Us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by TPAND(f): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
#IStandWithFayose

This man will never be intimidated, he can never be wheedled by the idiosyncratic cluelessness purported by Buhari and his APC clan. 250,000 houses per year - Joke of the century.

Maybe Buhari meant 250,000 self-contain rooms per year. Our president is a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Flexherbal(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
We are patiently waiting for the benefits of his travelling.
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fayose; Tell them oooo...

#IstandwithFayose
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by ZZ22: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fayose made a valid point here only the gullible will call him names for trying to speak sense in to Nigerians... Which state in the present Nigeria can be able to build 10,000 housing units per year? Osun go follow build this 10,000 housing units? Nawao i refuse to be a yes-man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by kahal29: 4:01am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:
#IStandWithFayose

This man will never be intimidated, he can never be wheedled by the idiosyncratic cluelessness purported by Buhari and his APC clan. 250,000 houses per year - Joke of the century.

Maybe Buhari meant 250,000 self-contain rooms per year. Our president is a joke.

You stand with a man who contributed nothing to that summit other than being a yeoman. I listened to the contributions of Anambra nd Zamfara governors nd I was impressed. His own party could not even nominate him to speak for them because they know he is an empty-headed governor. Continue abusing Buhari, all I know is that nothing will make your man smell Aso Rock in his lifetime. Oloriburuku omo ale.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Goldencollins: 4:03am On Mar 26, 2016
Buhari is the commander in Chief of Fulani herdsmen,
El rufia is a little devil/sadist who drives joy in making the poor cry.
All these Top apc members secure juicy appointments for their kids in CBN and NNPC while the jobless Sai Buhari chanting Zombie youths wallow in poverty.
As usual the Zombies are free to quote me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by kahal29: 4:04am On Mar 26, 2016
ZZ22:
Fayose made a valid point here only the gullible will call him names for trying to speak sense in to Nigerians... Which state in the present Nigeria can be able to build 10,000 housing units per year? Osun go follow build this 10,000 housing units? Nawao i refuse to be a yes-man

Which valid point? A man who contributed nothing to that summit other than being a yeoman. I listened to the contributions of Anambra nd Zamfara governors nd I was impressed. His own party could not even nominate him to speak for them because they know he is an empty-headed governor. Continue abusing Buhari, all I know is that nothing will make your man smell Aso Rock in his lifetime. Oloriburuku omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Mantissa89(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2016
@op, please move this topic to front page
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:
#IStandWithFayose

The joke that will rule over your sorry asss, your parents and your grandparents for another 7 years plus. Get used to him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by NwaTeacher1: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Fayose, you are the man. Keeps on telling them the bitter truth.
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by ziccoit: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Dindinrin n din robo governor. You are not to blame but those who thought you had learnt your lesson and voted you again. Fayose-the most useless stup1d 1diot ever walketh the surface of the earth.
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by TPAND(f): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:

The joke that will rule over your sorry asss, your parents and your grandparents for another 7 years plus. Get used to him.

I refrain from joining issues with you, when an hilarious cretinous idiotic ignoramus makes a comment, the wise should just let them be.
You don't deserve my time neither can we ever cross paths.
Go on sitting there with your complacent pathetic looser life chanting change change, change, when your future is being jeopardized by the slowpoke of a president. You average Yoruba sucker
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by macb2k: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2016
This is what happens when u never believed in
someone from the genesis. My boss did the
same thing when GEJ was there. He criticised
every action by him but now he keeps praising
PMB
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2016
[s]
TPAND:

I refrain from joining issues with you, when an hilarious cretinous idiotic ignoramus makes a comment, the wise should just let them be.
You don't deserve my time neither can we ever cross paths.
Go on sitting there with your complacent pathetic looser life chanting change change, change, when your future is being jeopardized by the slowpoke of a president. You average Yoruba sucker
[/s]
A typical IPOB tout. E pain an.
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by TPAND(f): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
A typical IPOB tout. E pain an.
grin

It is true what they say: An average Yoruba man is a follow-follow

This guy is a classical example
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:

It is true what they say: An average Yoruba man is a follow-follow

This guy is a classical example
IPOB tout, when are you relocating to Somalia? Or Na Togo sef?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by ChappyChase: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2016
Who no know say na gossip those clueless Amebo women go do there
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by ZZ22: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2016
kahal29:

Which valid point? A man who contributed nothing to that summit other than being a yeoman. I listened to the contributions of Anambra nd Zamfara governors nd I was impressed. His own party could not even nominate him to speak for them because they know he is an empty-headed governor. Continue abusing Buhari, all I know is that nothing will make your man smell Aso Rock in his lifetime. Oloriburuku omo ale.
zombie stop showing your foolishness on the cyber. Listen to the voice of reasoning and the question still remains with the present economic situation of Nigeria which state can be able to build 10,000 housing units per year? Cant you see they keep messing around with you cuz you dont look or think like human to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Captain! Bola Tinubu Pictured Playing Football / Rivers Rerun: Buhari, APC Have Killed Free, Fair And Credible Elections -fayose / Igbo And Yoruba Descendants In USA Have Finished America, This Time For Good-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.