Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" (8473 Views)

Mololo.org Beauty Achieve - Learn A Lot About Your Hair And Skin / Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
winivogue:

Where can one get the whitening agent from?
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
winivogue:

Where can one get the whitening agent from?

Check your local stores for the following:

- Lacorice

- Papaya Extracts

- Lemon Extracts.

Additionally, if you dont like any of the above, visit your market, and ask for directions to the chemicals section. Tell them to give you body cream whitening agent....
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by winivogue: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:

Check your local stores for the following:

- Lacorice

- Papaya Extracts

- Lemon Extracts.

Additionally, if you dont like any of the above, visit your market, and ask for directions to the chemicals section. Tell them to give you body cream whitening agent....

OK thanx so how do one add it in d concoction?
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
winivogue:

OK thanx so how do one add it in d concoction?

lolzzzz, that concoction got me laughing.....
Well, you will add it, before adding the fragrance and olive oil.....
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by winivogue: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:

lolzzzz, that concoction got me laughing.....

Well, you will add it, before adding the fragrance and olive oil.....

OK the vanilla u said blf is it d vanilla flavour they use for baking?
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
winivogue:

OK the vanilla u said blf is it d vanilla flavour they use for baking?

Hahaha,, my friend want to bake her self oo, seems you love cake and ice cream.

Anyway, when you get to the chemical section, or your local stores, they would explain better to you. But dont allow them to add anything else apart from the ones i teach here.....
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Bravejoe(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Businessnaija:

Hahaha,, my friend want to bake her self oo, seems you love cake and ice cream.

Anyway, when you get to the chemical section, or your local stores, they would explain better to you. But dont allow them to add anything else apart from the ones i teach here.....

what do you think one can use for facial treament?
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Bravejoe:

what do you think one can use for facial treament?
Please specify what you want.
what kind of facial treatment?.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Cinderelly(f): 12:30am On Mar 28, 2016
Abeggg small small nah!!!... Allow our teacher to continue with his teaching nah
Abi what's up with all this 'bleaching palaba'...

1 Like

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Cinderelly:
Abeggg small small nah!!!... Allow our teacher to continue with his teaching nah

Hahaha. Before i created the thrend, i was expecting wonderful comments like this from everybody, including you.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by mirob(f): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2016
Cinderelly:

We are asking questions to encourage him to continue.

1 Like

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Cinderelly(f): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
mirob:

We are asking questions to encourage him to continue.
Yes Dear,don't mind me jare.....am just curious to learn more #waiting

1 Like

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 29, 2016
NB: Did you know that, you can grow your scalp and hairs longer, using local ingredients?.

- Buy weed

- Buy Spirit

- Buy Sulphur 8 or Sofine

- Buy Fragrance

- Buy A Container.

Personal note: Only the seed of the weed is needed, because using the leafs might result into heavy headache, dizzy, fainting or death. So you are adviced to use only the seed.

Grind the weed, and dry it under the sun, mix it with the spirit and sulphur 8 or Sofine, then add your fragrance. Everything should be done inside a new container.

The purpose of the fragrance is to avoid you from smelling weed and spirit.

feel free to ask questions.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Bravejoe(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Businessnaija:

Please specify what you want.

what kind of facial treatment?.

like treating of wrinkles. having a smooth face.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bravejoe:

like treating of wrinkles. having a smooth face.
Use pure undiluted honey + Caro Magic. Thank me later.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by mirob(f): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Businessnaija:

I searched for this Caro Magic soap but could not see it at top cosmetics shop, is it that scarce?
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
mirob:

I searched for this Caro Magic soap but could not see it at top cosmetics shop, is it that scarce?
yes, the soap is very strong, and works faster
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by cathyibok(f): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2016
Businessnaija:
NB: Did you know that, you can grow your scalp and hairs longer, using local ingredients?.

- Buy weed

- Buy Spirit

- Buy Sulphur 8 or Sofine

- Buy Fragrance

- Buy A Container.

Personal note: Only the seed of the weed is needed, because using the leafs might result into heavy headache, dizzy, fainting or death. So you are adviced to use only the seed.

Grind the weed, and dry it under the sun, mix it with the spirit and sulphur 8 or Sofine, then add your fragrance. Everything should be done inside a new container.

The purpose of the fragrance is to avoid you from smelling weed and spirit.

feel free to ask questions.
The so fine /sulphur8 is d cream type ryt? Abi another type dey? And again, whr can one get the weed seed?
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
cathyibok:

The so fine /sulphur8 is d cream type ryt? Abi another type dey? And again, whr can one get the weed seed?

yes, that is the cream type.

buying of the weed seed depends on your locatin.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Bravejoe(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Businessnaija:

pls. what is Caro magic and where do get it? How do use them, mix them together and rub on my face?
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bravejoe:

pls. what is Caro magic and where do get it? How do use them, mix them together and rub on my face?
check your local stores to buy caro magic.
Caro Magic is a soap.
use the pure honey on your face, while you use the caro magic to take your bath.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by cathyibok(f): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Businessnaija:

yes, that is the cream type.

buying of the weed seed depends on your locatin.
Location is abuja
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 31, 2016
cathyibok:

Location is abuja

It should be easy to get. ask bikemen if you got any arround, or ask local dry gin sellers for info.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by cathyibok(f): 2:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Businessnaija:

It should be easy to get. ask bikemen if you got any arround, or ask local dry gin sellers for info.
Okay. Most bike men are mallam/abokis oooo. Will ask dem. Thnks
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 31, 2016
cathyibok:
Okay. Most bike men are mallam/abokis oooo. Will ask dem. Thnks
WELCOME
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by jibola22(f): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls ow do I control a oily and acne face.. TIA
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
jibola22:
Pls ow do I control a oily and acne face.. TIA

oily face is a goldmine. But if you dont like it, answer the below questions, then i will profer a Solution.

.What soap are you using
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Bravejoe(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Businessnaija:

check your local stores to buy caro magic.

Caro Magic is a soap.

use the pure honey on your face, while you use the caro magic to take your bath.

pls. kindly explain this thing once on how to use it.
The honey, do i use it once or twice a day and how long do i need to leave it on my face before washing?
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bravejoe:

pls. kindly explain this thing once on how to use it.
The honey, do i use it once or twice a day and how long do i need to leave it on my face before washing?

All through the night. just once.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by jibola22(f): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Businessnaija:

oily face is a goldmine. But if you dont like it, answer the below questions, then i will profer a Solution.

.What soap are you using
well I use detol soap dats wat we all use in d family and I rub palmer cocoa butter
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
jibola22:
well I use detol soap dats wat we all use in d family and I rub palmer cocoa butter

- Make use of oil control powder like "Ponds", as the foundation before applying any other makeup. instead of your regular powder.

- Avoid excess cream on your face, your cocoa butter cream is excellent.

- Get Caro Magic soap, or continue with your detol soap.

- Cut down excessive intake of oily foods

- Avoid the sun reflection on your face
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2016
Personal Note-
How to stop excess face pimples, using our easy to get ingredients.
- Wash your face with a clean water
- Avoid scrubbing the face with hard layer sponge
- Look for Skineal. Apply on the affected area every night
- Look for Caro Magic
Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Traditional Hairstyles / How Good Is Ailin Loose Face Powder For Oil Control / Beautiful Styles At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.