Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander (36235 Views)

Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos) / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by kannymoore(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
hrhobi1:

It's a viper, please take note today and don't ever make the mistake of handling this snake without caution. Below is a picture of what a python looks like

Do you know that th most distinguishing feature of a viper is the V- shaped marking on its body starting from its head? The python on the other hand has

Do you also know that the snake killed is actually a young python? Look at the markings again and cross reference it with pictures of the two snakes before you make hasty generalizations.

Meanwhile, Look closely at the shape of its head again. The head of of gaboon viper seems way larger than it neck. It's also has a somewhat Sharper looking snout compared to a pythons which which More blunt looking..kind of.

1 Like

Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Strawman:
Imagine if snakes could use phones, and they had their own website called SnakeLand, and on the website's front-page, you'll be seeing topics like "See the human killed by a SnakeLander" lipsrsealed
grin grin cheesy cheesy
abeg no kill me with laugh abeg
Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by Okeikpu(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
hrhobi1:

Idiot illiterate check the picture attached, it's called a gaboon viper or puff adder .
heavy mumu grin
Checkout those two snakes n tell me if they're d same
The 1st one is python while d 2nd one is puff ad...

Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by kcid(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Make I just show face for front page
Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
ritablaze:
And the reactions life wasted. Snakes are going extinct because of him this Nigerian
it would be very wonderful if they ALL go extinct abeg... let them keep killing the crawling bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by tomslee(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Gimme some make I eat. Our future SAMSON
Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by FRANKOXY(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why kill this harmless & shy snake...? Well no need for Easter meat again.
Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by jatau7(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
FRANKOXY:
Why kill this harmless & shy snake...? Well no need for Easter meat again.
if I hear
Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
angry not all snakes are venomous. Why kill this beautiful creature??
Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by henrybomb(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
VickyRotex:

That man no try for your life.

1, he lied to you that it was fish and made you taste it. Because be knew if he had told you it was snake, you wouldnt wanna taste it.

What if you were allergic to eating snake then?

Now see the consequence after several years, you still dey chop am. cry cry
I still dey chop am ooo grin
Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by VickyRotex(f): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2016
henrybomb:
I still dey chop am ooo grin

You see. That man no try sha. embarassed
Re: A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander by Oowel(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is a royal python ( also called the ball snake because of its ball like colouring on its skin). I love it. It looks like the Regius species " correct me if am wrong)...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? / Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Generator And Stabilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.