Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) (1099 Views)

I Dont Know Why I Like This Babe ( Pic Inside ) / Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) / Can Someone Tell Us What Is Actually Going On In The Pic Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by blackb2(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Now girls, be honest;
what will you do if someone gives you this as a present? grin grin cheesy

Re: See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by HungerBAD: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2016
This picture has been circulating on the internet for a long time.

All of a sudden the owner of the Cassava na your friend? If i remember correctly, the Cassava na for Jamaica them dig am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2016
grin grin grin I will preserve that thing..
Re: See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by cruzita(f): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2016
grin touch not my harvest and do that cassava no harm

1 Like

Re: See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by refiner(f): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2016
jeez!...wat kinda cassava is dis!shocked

nofin wey person no fit see again ooo!undecided
Re: See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by blackb2(m): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2016
HungerBAD:

All of a sudden the owner of the Cassava na your friend?

Your question is like an equation begging for answers grin grin

I'll reserve my remedy to the topic you raised till the day i see you no longer "HungerBaad" cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by blackb2(m): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin I will preserve that thing..

nice one, bae smiley

never let go of such precious gift, anytime-any day wink
Re: See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2016
blackb2:

nice one, bae smiley

never let go of such precious gift, anytime-any day wink

Oh hell yeaaah! grin
Re: See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by blackb2(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oh hell yeaaah! grin

and you know... in it's presence, you'll derive fullness of pleasure like it's heaven on earth lol cheesy
Re: See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by hakeem02: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2016
Lol
Re: See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside) by Dyt(f): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2016
HungerBAD:

All of a sudden the owner of the Cassava na your friend? If i remember correctly, the Cassava na for Jamaica them dig am.

Hahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend. / On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? / Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.