Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,065 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1260376 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
onegig: go to google and type download directx11,
the pes 11it worked but winning eleven 8 did not play any solution@ all (hp pavilion g6 3gb ram ,,320hdd) this prob z kiling me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by allisonluvsu(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
onegig: your usb drivers are missing or the usb ports are faulty. Go to my computer right click and click on properties or go click windows start key and type device manager and select it go the list when it opens go down and locate usb devices. Right click and un install all usb devices you see. Restart your system.

Do you mean i should uninstall my drivers for the usb device?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2013
allisonluvsu:

Do you mean i should uninstall my drivers for the usb device?
yes.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zezski(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2013
pls, my HP mini laptop no longer works well wit my Nokia bluetooth ear piece. initially it didnt connect at all but requested for .net framework. now dat i have installed d .netframework, it connects wit d device , d earpiece can be used to control it but sound still doesnt come from d earpiece instead it play through d sys even wit d earpiece connected. pls note d earpiece still works well wit oda devices and was workin wit d sys before. i hav downloaded latest updates still no solution. pls wat is next? thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by luvgurl(f): 10:25am On May 02, 2013
Pls guys my acer laptop feel yesterday and i tried to boot it this morning but the display was too dim that i can only see acer and after that nothing more......any hope for me guys.......
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2013
luvgurl: Pls guys my acer laptop feel yesterday and i tried to boot it this morning but the display was too dim that i can only see acer and after that nothing more......any hope for me guys.......

It fell, but still booting well, problem is the screen is dim....right? try to look at the screen carefully and see if you can see anything on the screen. If you can see somethings on the screen but no light on the screen then its the screen, it should be the screen module, but if its a moduleless screen then the screen cable. just to give you a hint since you aint an engineer, you will need an expert to diagnose it. where is your location? i believe one of the guru's in the house will be pleased to help you out

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by luvgurl(f): 11:29am On May 02, 2013
Thanx Ade for ur reply..i can only see acer when booting and after dat nothing. tell me where to check and wat to do..i believe i can do it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2013
luvgurl: Thanx Ade for ur reply..i can only see acer when booting and after dat nothing. tell me where to check and wat to do..i believe i can do it.
give it a terrible slap.lol.you ain't equipped to do it.best bet take it to an engineer.you need to unsrew things.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2013
luvgurl: Thanx Ade for ur reply..i can only see acer when booting and after dat nothing. tell me where to check and wat to do..i believe i can do it.
If it displays the acer on boot up well, then its obviously not a screen problem, there might be alot of things that could be wrong, for proper diagnosis i will advice you see an engineer, coz as onegig said it will require you opening up the system to see what is damaged.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OLADO(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2013
deji2009:

Excellent adewasko

please restart the laptop then keep pressing f10
then go to diagnostics then hard drive test
run the test and let us know the result.
the test will confirm whether the har[b][/b]d drive is
good

Upon the diagnostics test it showed failed. Infact it didn't run the hard disk test atall. So wats nxt?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by victabor: 12:36pm On May 03, 2013
Pls most of my .dll files are missing. How do i get them back? Am using Compaq610 with Win7 installed. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2013
OLADO:

Upon the diagnostics test it showed failed. Infact it didn't run the hard disk test atall. So wats nxt?

pls remind us about the problem. try and quote so people
know what is regarding and more likely to get a reply.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2013
victabor: Pls most of my .dll files are missing. How do i get them back? Am using Compaq610 with Win7 installed. Thanks
just repair ur os..but first,investigate into the disappearance or damage of the dll files;it may be virus related..else,the problem may persist after repair.that why i always advice to let the PROS handle the situation with their vast experience and knowledge of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Philcool(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2013
sameolg616:
now let me tell u the difference between a file recovery and a partition recovery...u simply cant use a file recovery to recover a partition.file recovery recovers only files in existing partitions while a partition recovery recovers lost partition on a harddrive that contains the files...ie hard drive-->partition--->file--->data...so u can see that ur file recovery software wont get parst partition..good thing about a partition recovery is,,if successfully recovered,all ur files are intact.the kinda software I use would mount the partition on windows as a virtual drive so u can have access to all ur files while maintaining the structure...call me on 08061679732
My brother, though you have advised but I have gone futher to open disk management and I see the partitioned disks but when I went futher to open or explore the disk, it says the operation failed bcoz Disk Mgt console view is not up to date and other things. Please see the the screenshots here and you all should advise me on what I still have not done completely. Thank you. I wait to hear from you all. Thanks again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2013
Philcool: My brother, though you have advised but I have gone futher to open disk management and I see the partitioned disks but when I went futher to open or explore the disk, it says the operation failed bcoz Disk Mgt console view is not up to date and other things. Please see the the screenshots here and you all should advise me on what I still have not done completely. Thank you. I wait to hear from you all. Thanks again.
dude there is a syntax and structure for doing these things...something u may never learn in just a post or reply(truthfully) else it would be a 'shot in d dark'.different problems require certain procedures and in some really hard cases-NONE!
i apologise if my post may have misled or disappointed u in achieving ur aim.i really dont know wht u are trying to achieve or solve.never have i used diskmagt to "open or explore a disk"(its use was totally misplaced"wink
in your post,u dint even state what the problem was and i find it quite absurd sending screenshots of an error message encountered with DISKMGT..
as i've been taught,the 1st step to solving a problem is "IDENTIFYING THE PROB"..so kindly retrace ur steps..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by soma042(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2013
please ill be happy if somone can help me with the functional software i can watch,download live streaming or video online. my pc notebook 2 window7 hp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Philcool(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2013
sameolg616:
dude there is a syntax and structure for doing these things...something u may never learn in just a post or reply(truthfully) else it would be a 'shot in d dark'.different problems require certain procedures and in some really hard cases-NONE!
i apologise if my post may have misled or disappointed u in achieving ur aim.i really dont know wht u are trying to achieve or solve.never have i used diskmagt to "open or explore a disk"(its use was totally misplaced"wink
in your post,u dint even state what the problem was and i find it quite absurd sending screenshots of an error message encountered with DISKMGT..
as i've been taught,the 1st step to solving a problem is "IDENTIFYING THE PROB"..so kindly retrace ur steps..
Sorry, the sreenshot I was trying to post was the notice that came up when I was analysing the partitioned disk at the Disk view console. Av just attached now.
The problem is that one of my partitioned disks does not display on windows explorer including its contents again. I can not assess it anymore. I only see it at Disk view console but it is not showing the way the other partitioned part (the windows booting partition). How do I get it back so I can see it displaying as a drive again and displaying its contents as usual in windows explorer. I hope I am clearer, Sameolg616.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rextab(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2013
Hey guys,im using a samsung notepad,i recently bought an external blutooth.
My question is...can i play music via my blutooth headset?? I tried but dint succeed. Wat else do i need pls help me and hw do i connect?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2013
Philcool: Sorry, the sreenshot I was trying to post was the notice that came up when I was analysing the partitioned disk at the Disk view console. Av just attached now.
The problem is that one of my partitioned disks does not display on windows explorer including its contents again. I can not assess it anymore. I only see it at Disk view console but it is not showing the way the other partitioned part (the windows booting partition). How do I get it back so I can see it displaying as a drive again and displaying its contents as usual in windows explorer. I hope I am clearer, Sameolg616.

Right click on it in computer management and give it a drive letter. I.e x , j, or anything you feel like. It will come back instantly.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Peter8(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2013
soma042: please ill be happy if somone can help me with the functional software i can watch,download live streaming or video online. my pc notebook 2 window7 hp
Download Internet Download Manager (IDM), Install it, Click on it n go to Options, then scroll down n tick "Use advance browser integration" click on ok. Now u can goto www.youtube.com n u will be able to download any videos from dat site.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2013
Rextab: Hey guys,im using a samsung notepad,i recently bought an external blutooth.
My question is...can i play music via my blutooth headset?? I tried but dint succeed. Wat else do i need pls help me and hw do i connect?

you cant use the bluetooth for two things at the same time. Highest disconnect the keyboard if you wanna use your headset.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rextab(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2013
onegig:

you cant use the bluetooth for two things at the same time. Highest disconnect the keyboard if you wanna use your headset.
thnx for the reply,apparently my buetooth is not connected to anything,i just want to use it with my bluetooth headset,but the headset cant be found...do ineed and driver or war?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Peter8(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2013
Rextab:
thnx for the reply,apparently my buetooth is not connected to anything,i just want to use it with my bluetooth headset,but the headset cant be found...do ineed and driver or war?
click on ur pc bluetooth settings, then search for d device but dnt click on d option dat requested 4 pass code. click on auto detect device. because ur device does nt av key pad to input numbers

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.