Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1262712 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2014
sodiquisty: lik hw much wil it caus me
it has to be diagnosed first
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 1:07am On Oct 02, 2014
mgb4reel: hi pals, the hard disk on my system got crashed, i think so cos its not even booting again and it makes some click sound; i even removed it and use it as an external hard drive but systems are not detecting it. I even tried to use recuva to get the data but all to no avail. The most painful part is the data have got on it lipsrsealed. Now, I need advice. Between, how much can i get hdd of like 120gb or 250gb to use on it? Thanks for your quick response

send the hard disk to me..call me on 08061679732
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 02, 2014
I have a compact precerio CQ61 . The issues started 2 days ago . when I put on the laptop the screen start flicking from d bottom half pls help with this issues
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AgentNeo: 5:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Welcome to a life of riches and fame. If you want to be rich and famous in all spheres of life, contact us today via email: illuminatitemple64@gmail.com or call for more info; +2348135701838. Join us today, riches awaits you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Please help Me ooo!
selfmadeOLX: Hello please
Bought a mega 14 software with numerous apps + pes 14 but
I can't install apps or games on my newly bought acer win8 laptop.
Please what do I do??
Am average in computer operating not that kind of guru
Really fustrating Me.
Please help!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2014
selfmadeOLX: Please help Me ooo!

Are they compatible with your operating system and what happens when you tried to install it ? For example, any errors? Where did you bought the software (s) ? How are you installing it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2014
guy007: I have a compact precerio CQ61 . The issues started 2 days ago . when I put on the laptop the screen start flicking from d bottom half pls help with this issues

Is it nvidia? You can find out by going
To system properties or on the laptop
Stickers. Ok use google to research
How to connect your laptop to an external
Display to rule out the possibility of software
Or a hardware. You need a vga cable
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2014
etingi: I did but the screen is still blank

Can you get into the BIOS?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
all4naija: Please, before you download the Windows 10 Technical Preview know that it is not meant to be run on your personal computer. It is meant for test and to report bugs to Microsoft. For those of you who are willing to see how the new Windows 10 looks and functions, you might want to run it in your old machines, on a separate partition of your hard disk or on the virtual machine. If you are ready to download the Windows 10 follow the link below:

Windows 10 download link
how big is it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
AgentNeo: Welcome to a life of riches and fame. If you want to be rich and famous in all spheres of life, contact us today via email: illuminatitemple64@gmail.com or call for more info; +2348135701838. Join us today, riches awaits you.
idon hear. tongue

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mgb4reel(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
please ooo the gurus in the house, i bought an 8gb sandisk flash yesterday and i attempt to make it bootable using wintobootic but its saying stuff like 'flash drive does not contain a recognized file system' after that whenever i connect the flash to system it always says i need to format the flash before usage...what could be wrong plz?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
mgb4reel: please ooo the gurus in the house, i bought an 8gb sandisk flash yesterday and i attempt to make it bootable using wintobootic but its saying stuff like 'flash drive does not contain a recognized file system' after that whenever i connect the flash to system it always says i need to format the flash before usage...what could be wrong plz?

Did you format the flash and then try to use it?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Johnwills(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
deji2009:

Is it nvidia? You can find out by going
To system properties or on the laptop
Stickers. Ok use google to research
How to connect your laptop to an external
Display to rule out the possibility of software
Or a hardware. You need a vga cable
I have a compact precerio CQ61 . The pc cant boot or load the window files. It keeps returning to "setup". How do I go about this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
I think so cause I told the guy to give me mega 10 software for win8 and he replied its mega 14 that is for win8.
When I try to install any one of them it always asks for serial number which is not on the disc or on the pack! Without the serial number, I can't move foward from there.
I bought it where they sell laptop accessories.
deji2009:

Are they compatible with your operating system and what happens when you tried to install it ? For example, any errors? Where did you bought the software (s) ? How are you installing it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
selfmadeOLX: I think so cause I told the guy to give me mega 10 software for win8 and he replied its mega 14 that is for win8.
When I try to install any one of them it always asks for serial number which is not on the disc or on the pack! Without the serial number, I can't move foward from there.

Can't be of help, sorry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Johnwills:
I have a compact precerio CQ61 . The pc cant boot or load the window files. It keeps returning to "setup". How do I go about this?

Go to diagnostics and run a hard drive test
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
purplekayc: how big is it?
They ranges between 3.78 GB to 2GB. I am currently running it in Virtual machine. Not too bad.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok Thanks!
deji2009:

Can't be of help, sorry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Johnwills(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
deji2009:

Go to diagnostics and run a hard drive test
It takes forever to run that test.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chinedulivingstone(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Ha bro you can try any of this Serial number : DR14B98-NMPMSL9-MM7WT66-8D884F8-TBVHS
Installation Code : XRQI-IXV9-RN55-UCJF-RTC7
Activation Code : E7B7-76F3-9E80-62E4-8DE0
2) Serial number : DR14B98-NMPMSL9-MM7WT66-8D884F8-TBVHS
Installation Code : XRPW-IXV9-RN55-PCY2-6JU7
Activation Code : 8D26-D4EB-B12A-DC0B-5C83
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chinedulivingstone(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2014
you can try using total video coverter
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ayukdaboss(m): 2:07am On Oct 03, 2014
selfmadeOLX: I think so cause I told the guy to give me mega 10 software for win8 and he replied its mega 14 that is for win8.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ayukdaboss(m): 2:08am On Oct 03, 2014
You're supposed to be given a serial number. You should go back and request for it man.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chinedulivingstone(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2014
it could be from the moboo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Johnwills:
It takes forever to run that test.

Try short test. If not restart the laptop and keep pressing f8 you would see advanced options select safe mode and click start, all programs, accessories, system tools and system restore. Select a date before the problem start and restore it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by myhobbies(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Please gurus in the house, how can I format a laptop that comes with window vista and in German language. I want to install window 7 or other windows.
It is a Samsung product
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Johnwills(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2014
deji2009:

Try short test. If not restart the laptop and keep pressing f8 you would see advanced options select safe mode and click start, all programs, accessories, system tools and system restore. Select a date before the problem start and restore it.
thanks I'll try it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2014
all4naija: They ranges between 3.78 GB to 2GB. I am currently running it in Virtual machine. Not too bad.
is this the official release?coz I saw the news on france 24 , and an interview of bill gates the other day discussing the new OS .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by arinzemark: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2014
pls help me I on my lap I see selected boot image did not authenticate press enter to continue .. pls friends what should I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
myhobbies: Please gurus in the house, how can I format a laptop that comes with window vista and in German language. I want to install window 7 or other windows.
It is a Samsung product
Thanks

Try changing the language first.

1. Open Regional and Language Options
by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel , clicking Clock, Language, and Region , and then
clicking Regional and Language Options .
2. Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.
3. Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK .

If it doesn't have English then you'll have to install it.

1. Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel , clicking Clock, Language, and Region , and then clicking Regional and Language Options .
2. Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.
3. Under Display Language , click Install/uninstall languages , and then follow the steps. Administrator If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thanks mehn now they are saying I have to crack it
ayukdaboss:
You're supposed to be given a serial number. You should go back and request for it man.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gspace1960(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
i grit u master.....pls am having probz wit my hp G7000 laptop......d laptop is rebooting itself.....only showin d hp logo side.....den afta dat it reboot again......pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.