Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1260219 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Clone2020(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
zyzxx:
let c how d deal goes, Tolzeal

Do you fix computers or flat screen TVs?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Clone2020:

Do you fix computers or flat screen TVs?
I fix computers and av some ideas in flat screen tvs, but more confident in computers.
Apy sunday
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

Leggo....
grin let follow d deal, Apy sunday bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

We could meet at Mr Biggs opposite Favos.
Pls cal me now so we arrange a meet today, I work outside Ibadan and would be leaving tomorrow.

ok sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
zyzxx:
grin let follow d deal, Apy sunday bro

Yes bro.!!! Please Hit me On WA....

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

Yes bro.!!! Please Hit me On WA....
ok sir

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by freezyprinzy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

Now you are talking . After the reloading Of Os .' Youve definitely Lost Some softs that will enhance the Game to play smoothly.

All You need now is install the DirectX setup upgrade .. Microsoft. net upgrade and VC setup for X86 bit and X64 bit.

With All installed... All games will come to life.
thanks man buh where do i install em 4rm?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by orobs93(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pls somebody sud help me I want to be browsing with my BlackBerry via hotspot or tethering or with my blackberry manager pls I need a step to step guide lines pls..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
orobs93:
Pls somebody sud help me I want to be browsing with my BlackBerry via hotspot or tethering or with my blackberry manager pls I need a step to step guide lines pls..
did ur blackberry as hot spot?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Funpeter: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Have an issue with my laptop it went off and refuse to power thou is charging and was told is the processor so pls gurus how do I go about it to fix it.
Am based in ibadan...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ismaila50(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
the problem of my laptop is that whenever I insert cd or dvd in the dvd rom it will play well but when I want to remove the cd, both the dvd rom and the cd everything will just remove from the laptop, if I push the dvd rom back inside the laptop it will not play anymore , I need to download dvd drive from the internet again before any cd can play in the dvd rom. Pls what can I do to the dvd rom not to remove from the laptop anymore. Tanx, just email me pls on asumolasisi@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Funpeter:
Have an issue with my laptop it went off and refuse to power thou is charging and was told is the processor so pls gurus how do I go about it to fix it.
Am based in ibadan...

Try this little trick. Remove the battery. Then hold the power button for like 5 secs ... release and repeat the process for like 5times.

insert the battery back and power ...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Ismaila50:
the problem of my laptop is that whenever I insert cd or dvd in the dvd rom it will play well but when I want to remove the cd, both the dvd rom and the cd everything will just remove from the laptop, if I push the dvd rom back inside the laptop it will not play anymore , I need to download dvd drive from the internet again before any cd can play in the dvd rom. Pls what can I do to the dvd rom not to remove from the laptop anymore. Tanx, just email me pls on asumolasisi@gmail.com

seriously I cant figure what the problem is. . cos everytime you remove a disc from the Cd/Dvd rom. it will dissapear. If u dont want it to ..then copy the Disc Files on ur Pc.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 12:17am On Jan 26, 2015
orobs93:

.via Hotspot is the same as Tethering Bro. Just Powerbthe hotspot on your. . Allow You Pc to find the Hotspot name and connect.

You should be good that way .....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Funpeter: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

Try this little trick. Remove the battery. Then hold the power button for like 5 secs ... release and repeat the process for like 5times.

insert the battery back and power ...
Good morning and thanks for replying me, guess I should do that while the laptop is plug to a power?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Funpeter:
Good morning and thanks for replying me, guess I should do that while the laptop is plug to a power?

Yes ... It's a means of discharging Clogged power.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omoadeleye(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
pls anyone who has the direct downoad link for idm cracked download link for window 8, all those one have been donloading on google are not installing and i dont know why
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
omoadeleye:
pls anyone who has the direct downoad link for idm cracked download link for window 8, all those one have been donloading on google are not installing and i dont know why

What do mean by not installing
Breaks doin installation or something ??

Give more details about the mot installing thingy...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omoadeleye(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

What do mean by not installing
Breaks doin installation or something ??

Give more details about the mot installing thingy...

first of all, thanks for taking your time to reply me bro,

what i mean is that i have downloaded more than five idm, but everytime i click on install but it will just only pop up "run" and after i click on run, it wnt bring any dailog box, or any idm installation, so maybe i think maybe am downloading the wrong app
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
omoadeleye:

thanks for sharing, but i tried downloading the patched version, but is not downloading i dont knw maybe is the link problem, but you can try and click the patched version and understand what i mean

Make use of another browser. If on mobile use Uc browser or CM browser. You are been disturbed by Ads on the Page.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omoadeleye(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

Make use of another browser. If on mobile use Uc browser or CM browser. You are been disturbed by Ads on the Page.

bro, i av use different browse all the same, the download keep on failing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
omoadeleye:

bro, i av use different browse all the same, the download keep on failing

ok..Another link loading..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Funpeter:
Am based in ibadan...
which side in Ibadan ?
And again is it an Engrn wu diagnose it and said it possessor?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omoadeleye(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

thanks Bro, am anxiously waiting
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omoadeleye(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wunderkiind(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
hello geeks in the house. Pls help me. Here is the issue i have:
my p.c refuses to boot, i wonder what the cause might be. I'm not suer if it is a virus ish because it has an anti-virus? Whenever i switch it on, the light comes on, and the monitor also, but that's where it ends. It remains like that as the screen remains blank!
I hope it doesn't affect my files? I will appreciate urgent solution. Thanks!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
wunderkiind:
hello geeks in the house. Pls help me. Here is the issue i have:
my p.c refuses to boot, i wonder what the cause might be. I'm not suer if it is a virus ish because it has an anti-virus? Whenever i switch it on, the light comes on, and the monitor also, but that's where it ends. It remains like that as the screen remains blank!
I hope it doesn't affect my files? I will appreciate urgent solution. Thanks!
u av to solve dis as soon as u can coz it may affect ur hardisk likewise ur work. To avoid dis, stop on and off of the computer to check maybe it will work

Av u try to login thru safe mode?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

hi bro good evening to you, thanks for helping here may God bless you abundantly I do computer hardware stuff will like to help here and know you guys, the likes of Lord Reed, zyzxx and others if you are on whatsapp I will like to get your contact thanks sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
horrpeyemi:
hi bro good evening to you, thanks for helping here may God bless you abundantly I do computer hardware stuff will like to help here and know you guys, the likes of Lord Reed, zyzxx and others if you are on whatsapp I will like to get your contact thanks sir
Wellcome to the family bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ultimate77(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls guys, my own problem is my modem.. It was fixed to my pc and tthunder striked, both the system and the modem stopped functioning.. I need the moddem more than the system. Plls CA my modem be fixed? Help me pls... Its my firsst tiime here

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.