Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1260420 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
zyzxx:
can u loose it?? Or u need an Engrn
It hardware problem
did that with the help of a frnd. Said he tryd 2 oda processors with it buh still didn't come up. He tlkd abt d graphics card been burnt. Said that myt b d problem. He also said he tryd reading the motherboard with a meter buh dsnt read anytn.. Dunno if d guy z quack or I shld still leave it wit him. Ur suggestions and help here asap ll be welcomed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
GrAnDwEeZ:
did that with the help of a frnd. Said he tryd 2 oda processors with it buh still didn't come up. He tlkd abt d graphics card been burnt. Said that myt b d problem. He also said he tryd reading the motherboard with a meter buh dsnt read anytn.. Dunno if d guy z quack or I shld still leave it wit him. Ur suggestions and help here asap ll be welcomed
he is not a quack oooo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gbadaniyi(m): 5:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Hello my laptop windows always pop up with these Msg that my windows need activation how do I solved it. It's a wndow 8
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2015
gbadaniyi:
Hello my laptop windows always pop up with these Msg that my windows need activation how do I solved it. It's a wndow 8
your Windows os is not geniue bro you will need to download Windows 8 activator online or you simply upgrade to Windows 8.1
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tolam4skywd(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
adetwin:

Will get back to u when available!!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by diskindgod: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cocoa House, Dugbe
zyzxx:
where exactly in Ibadan I can help u out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by opsy4u(m): 4:39am On Feb 26, 2015
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
...the problem of my pc I don't really understand at all...last year I was having a battery issue...so I went to buy a new battery and after somtime using the baterry...the system develop fault with the battery in such a way dat whenever I insert the battery into the pc the system will not ON but when I remove the battery and insert the charger it will ON that is turning my pc into a desktop(lol)...and it a kind of luck...bcoss sometimes It will on and sometimes it will not even on...the PC is HP compaq 8510p
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dolypson04(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Help pls. My window 7 turned all my program icons to adobe reader and it set it as the default program. I.e even if I click on Mozilla, it would open it with adobe and you know adobe only read PDF. Help pls!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 6:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Dolypson04:
Help pls. My window 7 turned all my program icons to adobe reader and it set it as the default program. I.e even if I click on Mozilla, it would open it with adobe and you know adobe only read PDF. Help pls!
your pc has been infected with virus you can simply do system restore or format it hope you have backup your files before the problem persist ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 6:38am On Feb 26, 2015
horrpeyemi:
your Windows os is not geniue bro you will need to download Windows 8 activator online

smiley smiley
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Dolypson04:
Go to your start menu and type regedit, right click and select 'run as administrator, then navigate thus:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.lnk\ .
Delete user choice folder, close the editor and restart, good luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2015
horrpeyemi:
your pc has been infected with virus you can simply do system restore or format it hope you have backup your files before the problem persist ?
formatting is not always the solution. Ha! shocked
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Crespodinho(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Lexusgs430:

If they have a support website, look through for compatible drivers. Or look through device manager,for hardware configuration.

It came with a disk so tried re-installing d bluetooth driver on d disk, still the same
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2015
bigt2:
yeah not always cheesy good morning bro

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2015
bigt2:
Go to your start menu and type regedit, right click and select 'run as administrator, then navigate thus:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.lnk\ .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Dolypson04:
just uninstall d adobe
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
deji2009:

My apologies could you google safe mode please and then do the system restore from safe mode.
If no joy restart and keep pressing f8 you'd see advanced boot option select repair your computer
and select advanced option then safe mode.

Help!
I've restored my system but something else is wrong now.
After booting it and when about to start using it, it suddenly shows this blue screen with some sort of codes on it and goes of abruptly.
Its becoming so regular.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jay4genius: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
guys my pc has an issue. its an hp dv6000laptop.
if i put it on, it shows "hp". then it wont proceed till u press the esc key. the next screen that comes up writes
"..........
SYSTEM BIOS SHADOWED
SYSTEM VIDEO SHADOWED"

the ...... signifies that there are write-ups there but i cannot even remember them.

this this screens remains like this for about 2mins, after the booting continues normally.

what could be the issue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Qhal:

Help!
After booting it and when about to start using it, it suddenly shows this blue screen with some sort of codes on it and goes of abruptly.
Its becoming so regular.

That's BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death ) Bro. Deji has said so much about this. Please tell what windows are you getting this, If it's Windows 8, My candid opinion is upgrade to windows 8.1 from store(That's Only if you Windows is Genuine).
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
bigt2:

grin grin grin grin.....i wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
how can a developer prevent a
software disc to be used twice by another pc. please help me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ekmaxop: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh power banks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Qhal:

Help!
Its becoming so regular.

Tolzeal:

That's BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death ) Bro. Deji has said so much about this. Please tell what windows are you getting this, If it's Windows 8, My candid opinion is upgrade to windows 8.1 from store(That's Only if you Windows is Genuine).

You could restore it back to the way it was prior to blue screen and provide answers to tolzeal questions.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Crespodinho(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
pls who can help me with the product key of microsoft office 2007
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Crespodinho(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Crespodinho:
2010 rather
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Crespodinho:
2010 rather
i don't think anyone will give you here to avoid being banned. Google is your friend.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
jay4genius:
guys my pc has an issue. its an hp dv6000laptop.
if i put it on, it shows "hp". then it wont proceed till u press the esc key. the next screen that comes up writes
"..........
SYSTEM BIOS SHADOWED
SYSTEM VIDEO SHADOWED"

the ...... signifies that there are write-ups there but i cannot even remember them.

this this screens remains like this for about 2mins, after the booting continues normally.
what could be the issue?

When restarting the laptop keep pressing f10 for bios. Use the arrow key to navigate to diagnostics and
Run me an hard drive test.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Crespodinho:

bigt2:
i don't think anyone will give you here to avoid being banned. Google is your friend.

You could download a trial version for 90 days and then buy the software.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dolypson04(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
bigt2:
It worked perfectly. I am so much grateful. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dolypson04:

It worked perfectly. I am so much grateful. Thanks bro
glad to hear that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.