Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,973 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:41 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1249868 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (1221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nafizzey(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2015
please one good samaritan should kindly help me idm serial key plz. thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2015
captainrf1:
my system command prompt is disable, please how can I fix it
1) Click on Start. Go to Run. Users running
Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista, go to Search .
2) Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
3) Navigate to User Configuration/ Administrative
Templates / System.
4) In the work area on the right side, double click
on " Prevent access to the command prompt".
5) In the popup dialog, encircle Disabled and
click OK.
6) You should be able to immediately use the
command prompt. If you still cannot access it,
restart your computer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2015
Nafizzey:

Better find a cracked one would be nice..

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2015
Nafizzey:
IDM Serial key: DBNJC-D4R59-
YPAGA-T3S1Q
3. Top 10+ Internet Download
Manager Serial Keys
1. D91GM-T5X1J-DW7YG-1GHIS
2. I23LZ-H5C2I-QYWRT-RZ2BO
3. 8XJTJ-ZTWES-CIQNV-9ZR2C4
4. PAQ34-MHDIA-1DZUU-H4DB8
5. 4CSYW-3ZMWW-PRRLK-
WMRAB
6. DDLFR-JKN5K-B4DE3-H2WYO
7. 9RVII-F3W58-6FAYV-WPTFD
8. M7CQ2-VARGX-QFYGZ-URKG0
9. POOUS-S8V4C-1RXUH-HG6NQ
10. 7JPTJ-4XLY3-HM4LK-9UP4Q
11. KCE9Y-PUYTC-1L2ES-77OQS

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by morganist99(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pharmtech: 6:14pm On May 18, 2015
pls somebody help me with activation key of microsoft office 2013 mine expired
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ewosk: 8:23pm On May 18, 2015
bigt2:
your hard disk has either gotten a loose connection or gone bad. I mean fried beyond recovery except for some. cool

tnx the hard disk is dead.....
Confirmed by d coroner... grin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nafizzey(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2015
bigt2:
IDM Serial key: DBNJC-D4R59-
YPAGA-T3S1Q
3. Top 10+ Internet Download
Manager Serial Keys
1. D91GM-T5X1J-DW7YG-1GHIS
2. I23LZ-H5C2I-QYWRT-RZ2BO
3. 8XJTJ-ZTWES-CIQNV-9ZR2C4
4. PAQ34-MHDIA-1DZUU-H4DB8
5. 4CSYW-3ZMWW-PRRLK-
WMRAB
6. DDLFR-JKN5K-B4DE3-H2WYO
7. 9RVII-F3W58-6FAYV-WPTFD
8. M7CQ2-VARGX-QFYGZ-URKG0
9. POOUS-S8V4C-1RXUH-HG6NQ
10. 7JPTJ-4XLY3-HM4LK-9UP4Q
11. KCE9Y-PUYTC-1L2ES-77OQS
tnx will try it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 18, 2015
bigt2:
my system has been acting up lately. whenever i put it on, nothing comes up on the monitor, just blank as a star-less night except for the white light on the 'on button'. Few times by the stroke of luck, it would come up. It alternates spasmodically in that sequence.
What could be possibly wrong?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fabrigas18(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2015
Do you like want or need a domain name? just tell me and i will help you buy it for half the price it listed..
Also i will help you set up facebook advert for half the amount you wish for eg. you want to set up a month advert on facebook and your budget is 100usd i will collect 50usd and set it up at rate of 100usd.. Thank me later
Check my Signature for contact
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2015
Epaul:
my system has been acting up lately. whenever i put it on, nothing comes up on the monitor, just blank as a star-less night except for the white light on the 'on button'. Few times by the struck of luck, it would come up. It alternates spasmodically in that sequence.
What could be possibly wrong?
nice vocab bro. learnt a new word today. now back to your laptop probem. can you connect it with an external monitor to check if it will come up on the monitor and probably not on the laptop screen? I would suggest you do than.
however, it can be a RAM problem too, either of the two. If you are ready to get your hands dirty, discharge your hands from static electricity, find a matching screwdriver, and open the back pannel (not the whole laptop o cheesy), I should have illustrated better but you failed to give the specs of your laptop. After removing the plastic slate behind your laptop, gently remove your RAM stick(s), clean it(them) and re-seat them. try your luck after that.
IF NO JOY, then you should refer to the former advice. the formeris to be carried out if the latter fails (pardon my arrangement) Good luck Sir. cool
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Tanx cool
uwc bro. nice shades cool
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2015
ewosk:

tnx the hard disk is dead.....
Confirmed by d coroner... grin
RIP #HardDisk embarassed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akposy(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2015
Help! Mt Acer V5 small laptop slightly fell and d screen is bad now. How much for d repair
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horlash96: 5:38am On May 19, 2015
good morning nairalanders I need your help my laptop show a blue screen of crash report and after two days when I on it the screen didn't come up but the notification light were on and the laptop is running and it didn't show on screen please help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 6:48am On May 19, 2015
horlash96:
good morning nairalanders I need your help my laptop show a blue screen of crash report and after two days when I on it the screen didn't come up but the notification light were on and the laptop is running and it didn't show on screen please help me
try the fix I gave up there.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2015
Nafizzey:
tnx will try it.

If any of the serials work, kindly signify.
It hard for serial to work with IBM without getting busted in less period.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2015
Akposy:
Help! Mt Acer V5 small laptop slightly fell and d screen is bad now. How much for d repair

Last time I repair such, I think I was around 8k or so...

Try get fixing price adetwin

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by timoney45(m): 7:33am On May 19, 2015
bigt2:
does it prompt you through a toast message or it just shuts down? Does it shut down normally, abruptly or with a bsod?
It was discovered that the network card is faulty, but i would like to know if changing the wireless network card would cost me up to 1k5 as i am being charged by the repairer here.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dungas30(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2015
pls help my tablet is misbehaving, is jst offing an oning, i reset factory bt still misbehaving pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2015
timoney45:
It was discovered that the network card is faulty, but i would like to know if changing the wireless network card would cost me up to 1k5 as i am being charged by the repairer here.
1K5 for a wireless network card is not too much.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2015
dungas30:
pls help my tablet is misbehaving, is jst offing an oning, i reset factory bt still misbehaving pls help
can you get it into safe mode? depress the volume down button when the android brand logo appears. it should vibrate and get intoo safe mode. see what comes up from there.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horlash96: 10:02am On May 19, 2015
bigt2:
try the fix I gave up there.
I can't find any fix there ..please help me ..send me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2015
horlash96:

I can't find any fix there ..please help me ..send me
its https://www.nairaland.com/301179/post-computer-pc-troubles-here/562#33870394
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nafizzey(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2015
Hello to all the computer gurus in the house This is what am facing lately, my HP Laptop window 7 no longer funtion optimally.Whenever i put it on, it says window is not longer genuine, suddenly it now begins to shows black window background, slow in performance and some Applications no longer work effectively.

I have tried some methods so far to resolve this menace but all prove abortive, some of which include
First method
1. Click on start menu.
2. Type cmd in search field
3. Right click on Run as administrator
4. Type SLMGR-REARM and press enter
5. Now you will see a confirmation window, click on OK
6. Resyats your PC now

Second Method
1. Open control panel
2.Go to windows update
3. Click on view installed updats
4. After loading all installed updates, check for updates "KB971033" and uninstall
5. Restarts your PC

Please to all the nairaland gurus, i really need help on how to resove this menace on my PC and restore it back to normalcy in the best possible ways. Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2015
Nafizzey:
Hello to all the computer gurus in the house This is what am facing lately, my HP Laptop window 7 no longer funtion optimally.Whenever i put it on, it says window is not longer genuine, suddenly it now begins to shows black window background, slow in performance and some Applications no longer work effectively.

I have tried some methods so far to resolve this menace but all prove abortive, some of which include
First method
1. Click on start menu.
2. Type cmd in search field
3. Right click on Run as administrator
4. Type SLMGR-REARM and press enter
5. Now you will see a confirmation window, click on OK
6. Resyats your PC now

Second Method
1. Open control panel
2.Go to windows update
3. Click on view installed updats
4. After loading all installed updates, check for updates "KB971033" and uninstall
5. Restarts your PC

Please to all the nairaland gurus, i really need help on how to resove this menace on my PC and restore it back to normalcy in the best possible ways. Thank you

All you need is to get windows activation software and run it on ur system and it will work perfect
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horlash96: 12:07pm On May 19, 2015
please I want to buy a laptop and I budget #70k I need HP laptop that worth 70k new one ..please which model can I buy with 4gb ram 500gb windows 8.1 which one can I buy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lastjudge: 12:23pm On May 19, 2015
bigt2:
Sorry, no bluetooth embarassed
it has Bluetooth. i hav used it b4 with windows 8 os. try intalling d driver
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2015
lastjudge:
it has Bluetooth. i hav used it b4 with windows 8 os. try intalling d driver
try nd search hp website for the driver. Search on your system specs.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nafizzey(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2015
adetwin:

All you need is to get windows activation software and run it on ur system and it will work perfect
thank you for your response, please where do i get the windows activation software. can you help provide me with the link or any body plz? thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2015
Nafizzey:
thank you for your response, please where do i get the windows activation software. can you help provide me with the link or any body plz? thank you

Where do you stay or just google KMspico.
Download the latest version and use...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nafizzey(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Where do you stay or just google KMspico.
Download the latest version and use...
thank you, i'm presently in Niger state... will try it and let you know if it work

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (1221) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.