Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263134 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Odgfidelity(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
zyzxx:
it between two things since it an old laptop Either the module or the screen back light has burn Normally it use to be the screen If it the module , it cheap and scares And the screen may cost small but not to scares has module
Thanks so much, it shall be examined by a technician for repair
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexology: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Please house my HP laptop cooling fan is not working, how do i repair it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexology: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2016
horrpeyemi:
you need to give more details... Did you see error message while booting or is it stuck at starting windows?
Bros I greet you. My HP650 laptop cooling fan is not working, please what should I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexology: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Have you looked through device manager, ensuring all your drivers are installed?
Allow a couple of days and keep updating patches, has Microsoft shots them out. It might cure the glitch. You have 30 days grace, before your revert to windows 7.
Please help my HP laptop cooling fan is not working, please what should I do to fix it or do i need to buy new cooling fan?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexology: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Please somebody should help me, my HP laptop cooling fan is not working, please can it be repaired or should I buy a new cooling fan?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Rexology:

Please help my HP laptop cooling fan is not working, please what should I do to fix it or do i need to buy new cooling fan?

If you can replace yourself, take fan out, go buy replacement and change it.
If you can't, seek a computer technician.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by phaya(f): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Emeka71:
The problem is with the battery ;you may consider replacing your battery ; another cause of that kind of issue is that maybe you've removed the battery from the laptop for a long time so I think you should just continue using the laptop like that ; with time the charging capacity shall increase .

Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by phaya(f): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Emeka71:
The problem is with the battery ;you may consider replacing your battery ; another cause of that kind of issue is that maybe you've removed the battery from the laptop for a long time so I think you should just continue using the laptop like that ; with time the charging capacity shall increase .

Thank yoy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexology: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If you can replace yourself, take fan out, go buy replacement and change it.
If you can't, seek a computer technician.
How much is it likely to cost for a Technician to replace it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rexology:

How much is it likely to cost for a Technician to replace it?

Parts and labour, should not exceed 3k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexology: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Parts and labour, should not exceed 3k
Thank you mega mega

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rexology:

Thank you mega mega

Let the forum know how much you eventually get it changed,for future reference.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rexology:

Bros I greet you. My HP650 laptop cooling fan is not working, please what should I do?
Bro you need to stop switching on the pc without the fan working you may end up damaging the processor(cpu), and also take your pc to a computer hardware technician to help you fix the fan or replace it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rexology:
Please somebody should help me, my HP laptop cooling fan is not working, please can it be repaired or should I buy a new cooling fan?

It can be repair sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexology: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Let the forum know how much you eventually get it changed,for future reference.
Okay, I will definitely inform the house. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Somibriggs: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS ECHELON INTELLIGENCE LTD. IS YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY GETTING WEAK , IT CANT HOLD POWER FOR LONG, IT DOESN'T CHARGE FULLY, IF YOU UNPLUG THE CHARGER PIN IT GOES OFF, IF YOU UNPLUG CHARGER PIN IT HANGS UP? THEN WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU TO ENJOY YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY AGAIN! BRIEF INFORMATION FOR YOU LAPTOP OWNERS: AS YOUR LAPTOP GETS OLDER, THE CELLS OF THE BATTERY GETS WEAK AND CAN'T HOLDUP CHARGE FOR LONG TIME SO ITS EASILY DRAINED OUT WHEN NOT PLUGGED TO POWER SOURCE. AT ECHELON INTELLIGENCE WE REBOOST YOUR BATTERY STRENGHT TO ENABLE IT HOLDUP CHARGES THAT CAN LAST. NO MATTER YOUR LOCATION IN AND OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WE CAN STILL REACH YOU TO SOLVING THIS ISSUE . JUST CALL US NOW AND EXPERIENCE YOUR BATTERY ITS BACK AGAIN! CONTACT:+2347031997720 OR WRITE US AT: smrbriggs@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nosainwe(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2016
pls help me, i have adell latitude e6400 with intergrated graphics of 1600mb but when i check system information it only shows 64mb as my video memory and i tried to increase it with bios there was no option there,pls is ther any way of increasing it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ChynoBEATS: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad ..... Guy's ... Help me o... My system's Cpu usage skyrockets whenever I play a movie or even work with my Daw's ,even by trying to view a picture...... .... The most annoying part of this is that Everything drags n crackles... Sometimes sef ... The picture won't move whenever I play a vid ..n it's getting more annoying ....

Guy's Please is there any solution to this?

Amd athlon 64 x2 Dual core 5000+ 2.60ghz with 4gb Ram.

sad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ChynoBEATS: 2:56am On Jul 22, 2016
N now I can't even view pictures @toll...... sad ...

I'll be putting the system up for a ForMat....

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tnesbe: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good day computer gurus in the house, kindly help me to fix this problem I'm experiencing since morning on my Dell latitude D620, it's only showing charging notification while it plugged to wall socket and it doesn't power on.
I look forward to an early reply.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tnesbe:
Good day computer gurus in the house, kindly help me to fix this problem I'm experiencing since morning on my Dell latitude D620, it's only showing charging notification while it plugged to wall socket and it doesn't power on.
I look forward to an early reply.

Maybe the power button is not okay
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by win10(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Samfilo31:
guys can if i remove hard drive frm windows 10 and put in system dat was windows 7

(1) will it boot ?

(2) if it boot which windows will it use 7 or 10 ?

(3) hope ah wont lose files on both

cos i my Dell system windows 10 has screen problem so i need 3 fone stock rom frm dat hard drive
and i dnt have de adapter use as external drive

doing that is not risky at all, the chances of it booting depends on the hardware configuration of the two system. so you can go ahead and try it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Godfather898989: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
horrpeyemi:
you need to give more details... Did you see error message while booting or is it stuck at starting windows?
sorry 2 reply late. it's showing notin just blinking want shud I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Godfather898989:
sorry 2 reply late. it's showing notin just blinking want shud I do?
did it recognize your hard drive?...
Is your hard drive set to first Bootable device if it's not change it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Godfather898989: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
horrpeyemi:
did it recognize your hard drive?...
Is your hard drive set to first Bootable device if it's not change it
This is what I have sir. What shud I do next?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lannre(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
My laptop click pad not working. I now use mouse instead of the touch pad. And the Bluetooth on and off can't be switch on
..it's just grey out. Can't use wireless service to send internet services. I need a quick simple fix thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jessetom(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
How do I set up fingerprint scanner on my hp elite book 8440p. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Godfather898989:
This is what I have sir. What shud I do next?
it's shows your hard drive is detected but wasn't the first Bootable device use the - /+ symbol on your keyboard to move up the hard drive to the first option use f10 to save the changes you made restart your pc it should boot properly unless the os on your hard drive has problem... Try that first let us know it turn out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
lannre:
My laptop click pad not working. I now use mouse instead of the touch pad. And the Bluetooth on and off can't be switch on
..it's just grey out. Can't use wireless service to send internet services. I need a quick simple fix thanks
1- you need to see a computer hardware technician to help you change the mouse pad
2. Go to device manager did you install/update your Bluetooth driver
3. I dont understand what you mean by "Can't use wireless service to send Internet services" do you care to elaborate?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by furthest(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Help me please..my laptop charger is always shocking me and is nt even working again

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.