Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263155 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
wackpoet:

any idea how much that would cost. Screen size - 15.6 in

module or moduless
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tgmservice: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
chuksmad:

Then try the second option he mentioned of adjusting the power options
its not DT also d desktop is set never 2 sleep
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wackpoet(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
booz:

Sorry, I forgot to mention that it's a two-day thing. If it's the model that has an inverter board, then it's easy. But if it's one of this generation laptops that don't have inverter board, it could be that the connector between the screen and motherboard is dirty, bad or has bad contact with the board.
I'm sorry I don't have an idea of how much it's sold presently. But I guess it should be between #2,500 and #3,500 (workmanship inclusive)
Thanks man . Just needed to be armed with some info before calling a technician.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wackpoet(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
horllamy:

module or moduless
How do I know which one it is?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by martindo(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2016
dear friends am new in Nairaland forum pls my computer ask of hard drive password what should i do please i need help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DatarecoveryNG: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Flash-enabled 15-Paged Website, Feedback form, Social media,Domain + Hosting 15% Off till Oct 1st.
JUSTWEBSITES.COM.NG
Over 100 sites built!
08023380324(WhatsApp)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksmad(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2016
martindo:
dear friends am new in Nairaland forum pls my computer ask of hard drive password what should i do please i need help
Clarify whether it is bios password or OS password. And also is it laptop or desktop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mRaRcH(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
My Hp windows 7 laptop makes ds long non stop noise while booting and afterwards would refuse to boot.. What might likely be the problem??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
mRaRcH:
My Hp windows 7 laptop makes ds long non stop noise while booting and afterwards would refuse to boot.. What might likely be the problem??
bro ur keyboard as faulty, u have to replace the keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
martindo:
Have you been using this computer before? if you have forgotten your hard drive password, whatsapp me on 08164685979 on how to clear it. Remember, you must prove the system is yours, if not you are on your own.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mercykayy(m): 1:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm sorry this is coming late. I got a fault on my motherboard. One of the black stuff got burnt by me. please, I want to be sure if it can be replaced and the amount it's gonna cost me. Thanks.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by airsaylongcon: 3:25am On Sep 22, 2016
sotall:
Have you been using this computer before? if you have forgotten your hard drive password, whatsapp me on 08164685979 on how to clear it. Remember, you must prove the system is yours, if not you are on your own.

Bruv, all the highest respect to you. For you to be professional enough to demand proof of ownership you have gained my highest and ultimate respect. You indeed are a good dude and a professional. RESPEK
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 4:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Mercykayy:
Hello everyone. I'm sorry this is coming late. I got a fault on my motherboard. One of the black stuff got burnt by me. please, I want to be sure if it can be replaced and the amount it's gonna cost me. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mercykayy(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2016
sotall:
[/quote]
Mercykayy post=49565860:
[quote author=sotall post=49566230]

you didn't reply sir.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksmad(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2016
Mercykayy:
Those black chips are ICs. It is very sensitive to remove it and replace.
You better change the whole board
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mercykayy(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2016
chuksmad:

Those black chips are ICs. It is very sensitive to remove it and replace.
You better change the whole board
Thanks for the reply Sir. but the letters on each are, D0853,D0851 and D0852. And its going to be costly to change the whole board now that I'm seriously broke.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chaelmic(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
the four usb port on my system are noting working, please how do i rectify it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksmad(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
chaelmic:
the four usb port on my system are noting working, please how do i rectify it
Run a driver pack software in your computer first to determine whether it could install driver for the usb
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by booz(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please, my laptop says 'plugged in, not charging ' and actually the battery isn't charging, what could be the cause?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bashiruhammed97(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
please who has acer mini laptop motherboard for sale?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
undecidedi[quote author=booz post=49582902]Please, my laptop says 'plugged in, not charging ' and actually the battery isn't charging, what could be the cause? [/quote

change the battery, if the problem persist change the charger also.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
bashiruhammed97:
please who has acer mini laptop motherboard for sale?

what is the model number
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mercykayy:

you didn't reply sir.
let's chat on the number in my signature. I will need you to send me a picture of the burnt board .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:04am On Sep 23, 2016
mRaRcH:
Is it a continuous beeping sound? If yes, put of the pc and disconnect its charger. Remove the battery and hold the power button for about 15secs. Release it nd try again about 3-4tyms. Insert the battery again and press the power button. Please update me on the status of your exercise
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Emykray:
Pls my bro's laptop has some screen issues like when I power up d laptop if u use a torch light or a phone with one u'll kinda see d logo name (I.e Lenovo) but d normal backlight is not working ,but d screen is perfectly Ok...any solution 2 it
I once used a lenovo pc (G505), nd it has the ability to turn off the backlight. Make sure you did not accidentally turn it off
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2016
sotall:
As much as I'll love to know how to rectify this problem, you understand that som people use it for dubious means. Kudos to you, for your quest in upholding what is right

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mintayo(m): 5:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Please my mini laptop with windows 10 is saying "unmountable boot volume" on startup, then it goes blank.
Please what's the meaning of this and how can I rectify this please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bashiruhammed97(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
horllamy:

what is the model number
acer aspire one series model no: ZE7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by steveneche(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
I need help please.... My system crashes whenever I try to boot normally but works fine in safe mode.. Am running Windows 7 on an acer mini, aspire one to be precise... It usually display a blue screen with loads of write ups before crashing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mRaRcH(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
horllamy:

bro ur keyboard as faulty, u have to replace the keyboard.
but sir de keyboard is works perfectli fine aftr de system might ve com on..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mRaRcH(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Is it a continuous beeping sound? If yes, put of the pc and disconnect its charger. Remove the battery and hold the power button for about 15secs. Release it nd try again about 3-4tyms. Insert the battery again and press the power button. Please update me on the status of your exercise
aiit bro,, I will do jus dat,,, n thanks... I will definitli kp U updated

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Shegoobanzy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
I need help oh.. my old laptop Dell latitude D630 is misbehavior oh. I noticed some days ago that it doesn't power on immediately I press the power button and I had to press morer than once or place my finger on the button longer.. but two days ago it stop powering up at all. And today I tried powering on again and it still the same. But while playing with the wifi button at the side, the caps lock indicator light came up(Ti immediately plugged my phone USB cord to d port and it was charging my phone and subsequently it was showing low battery indicator light beeping)
Am confused because the system still refuse to power on. Pls any help and suggest. And auto reset options oh. Thanks aalot

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.