Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1262222 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Justice28(m): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Pls help me, am using Dell inspiron corei5, I have been using my laptop keyboard smoothly not until suddenly this morning when I was browsing, I noticed that the number keyboard at the top ain't responding except for 5 and 6, the rest ain't working that is 1,2,3,4,7,8,9,0, I tried updating the drivers it showed drivers upto date what should I do Pls.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hanif5525(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2017
When my wifi is sometimes connected, I face a problem that my connected wifi is not shown in network page.I could not fix this.Then I install new windows then is fixing and after 1 or 2 weeks this occurs again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Justice28:
Pls help me, am using Dell inspiron corei5, I have been using my laptop keyboard smoothly not until suddenly this morning when I was browsing, I noticed that the number keyboard at the top ain't responding except for 5 and 6, the rest ain't working that is 1,2,3,4,7,8,9,0, I tried updating the drivers it showed drivers upto date what should I do Pls.

You have to replace the keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2017
hanif5525:
When my wifi is sometimes connected, I face a problem that my connected wifi is not shown in network page.I could not fix this.Then I install new windows then is fixing and after 1 or 2 weeks this occurs again.
Have you try to change the wireless card
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skillorifa: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
I. buy/convert Itune gift card from $15-$100 denominations,  Amazon gift card (with cash receipt), Vanilla visa gift card (with cash receipt), Steam wallet gift cards, Playstation network gift card, Googleplay gift cards, ebay gift cards, Walmart gift card (with cash receipt), Bestbuy gift cards, Target gift cards. This is for sellers of iTunes Gift Cards that I will no longer purchase above $100 denominations of iTunes cards. $25, $50 and $100 are welcome to contact me asap and receive their cash thereafter. Thank you. this is 100% Genuine Digital. Marketing. Tested & Trusted, certified and legit buyer contact:09076532409
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skillorifa: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
I buy/convert Itune gift card from $15-$100 denominations,  Amazon gift card (with cash receipt), Vanilla visa gift card (with cash receipt), Steam wallet gift cards, Playstation network gift card, Googleplay gift cards, ebay gift cards, Walmart gift card (with cash receipt), Bestbuy gift cards, Target gift cards. This is for sellers of iTunes Gift Cards that I will no longer purchase above $100 denominations of iTunes cards. $25, $50 and $100 are welcome to contact. me asap and receive their cash thereafter. Thank you. this is 100% Genuine Digital Marketing. Tested & Trusted, certified and legit buyer contact:09076532409
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ManirBK: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
brightk:
shuuu shocked in dis age.. 512mb.. . my broda... d best i can advice u is 2 increase ur ram size.. if i tell u 2 put any kind of antivirus on dat pc, u wont like d performance.. it will be beta if u dont use any ram.. it wil hog ur available ram..what is d make of ur pc
I only use my laptop to watch movies i download from my phone and also to store pictures but not for internet purposes. so i can manage with the performance.my only problem is that when ever i connect my phone with the laptop it hide all my phone memory files.my friend told me that virus attack my pc and also my phone. so i hav to get anti virus to clean the virus thats why am looking for a direct link to download the anti virus.may be if i use it i can delete it to enable my pc work well as u highlighted.pls help me!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by JAWBONE(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
My SONY VAIO laptop screen just when black while I was using it. Please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omoalhaji1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
JAWBONE:
My SONY VAIO laptop screen just when black while I was using it. Please help
when this happen its actually a hardware issue it could be from the motherboard or a bad ram,this involve the service of an engineer. if u are in Lagos i can help you fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by massive1019(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Plz house..how can I install windows in safe mode?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2017
hi guys! i want to know how much it'll cost to repair my pc - asus s400c - keyboard(some of the keys are working). i stay in lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=aotlatitude post=55024914]hi guys! i want to know how much it'll cost to repair my pc - asus s400c - keyboard(some of the keys are working). i stay in lagos[/quote
You have to bring the system come down to market before you can know the price,.......bcus dis keyboard is very scarce and expensive......call or WhatsApp on 08139462401 I based in Lagos also......

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fidelismaria: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
hello

pls i need help

i just installed windows 10 on my system and i tried downloading bluestacks on it to enable me to use android app

its downloaded but the problem is i keep gettin a pop up on my screen that an app on my system wants me to install NET 3.5 and have tried downloading its but its kip on saying windows couldnt find the required file

so please how do i go bout this issue
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chidiogo123(f): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello, anytime i try to open Mozilla Firefox or google chrome it tells me 'couldn't load xpcom' i've uninstalled the browsers but trying to re-install them didn't work. How do i solve this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
chidiogo123:
Hello, anytime i try to open Mozilla Firefox or google chrome it tells me 'couldn't load xpcom' i've uninstalled the browsers but trying to re-install them didn't work. How do i solve this?

Log unto the Firefox website using another browser (Internet Explorer, edge etc). Download and reinstall......
NB: Power uninstall all progams of firefox in your system prior to reinstalling
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ambrosunny(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Someone to help me please, I'm having an issue with m PC. Toshiba windows 7. 4 GB ram. I still used it this evening and I shut it down normally. Just to switch it on now, and it couldn't boot. It will only bring on the Toshiba logo and the screen will go black for few seconds and it will return to Toshiba logo again. It repeats this. Please, who know what's happening to it and how it can be fixed. I will be grateful if I can get a solution here.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
ambrosunny:
Someone to help me please, I'm having an issue with m PC. Toshiba windows 7. 4 GB ram. I still used it this evening and I shut it down normally. Just to switch it on now, and it couldn't boot. It will only bring on the Toshiba logo and the screen will go black for few seconds and it will return to Toshiba logo again. It repeats this. Please, who know what's happening to it and how it can be fixed. I will be grateful if I can get a solution here.
That is most likely a motherboard issue. The system seem to be restarting. what is the model of the toshiba?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ambrosunny(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2017
sotall:
That is most likely a motherboard issue. The system seem to be restarting. what is the model of the toshiba?
Yes, it's restarting. It's satellite C55Dt-A5106 AMD.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2017
ambrosunny:

Yes, it's restarting. It's satellite C55Dt-A5106 AMD.
A motherboard engineer is worth visiting in this issue. if you are in Lagos, whatsapp or call 08164685979
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by blezzy080: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2017
My bro sent me a new system HP to be precise.. The issue nw is that it is AMD and the processor is 1.00 but it has 4gb RAM.. To me.. I think the processor is too low and also i do hear people condem AMD system. Can u pls enlighten me why AMD is being condemmed and if i shuld keep it or return it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mrsfavour(f): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
pls my Acer laptop is having a problem of battery not charging , I have 2 batteries , immediately light is off, it offs. what can I do pls? there must be steady light b4 I use it, if not it offs the next second .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
mrsfavour:
pls my Acer laptop is having a problem of battery not charging , I have 2 batteries , immediately light is off, it offs. what can I do pls? there must be steady light b4 I use it, if not it offs the next second .

Kindly replace the battery with new one
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Syphax(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please you guys should help me. My Toshiba Satellite laptop doesn't recognize a USB device anytime it's charging but it recognizes the device once I stop charging it. Is it a driver or a software problem? Please you people should me because this issue has really pissed me off.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mrsfavour(f): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
horllamy:

Kindly replace the battery with new one
I just got a new Acer battery , can it be from that hook that connects the battery to the system? can it be changed ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PrinzCarter(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
What causes a hard drive to crash .(2) my system needed update so I tried using network some update worked then i tink it was telling me to do sumtin abt my os so I bought 8.1 to fix it it didn't work I tool it to a tech guy he said my hdrive is gone

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adriel39(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Iamtosignno:
What is the size of your system RAM and GHZ

4GB
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
mrsfavour:
I just got a new Acer battery , can it be from that hook that connects the battery to the system? can it be changed ?

Definitely it could be hardware issue
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
PrinzCarter:
What causes a hard drive to crash .(2) my system needed update so I tried using network some update worked then i tink it was telling me to do sumtin abt my os so I bought 8.1 to fix it it didn't work I tool it to a tech guy he said my hdrive is gone

It could be unexpected shutdown, or the HDD lifespan has finished .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mrsfavour(f): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
horllamy:

Definitely it could be hardware issue
what do I do pls?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
adriel39:

4GB
What of GHZ
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManirBK:
I only use my laptop to watch movies i download from my phone and also to store pictures but not for internet purposes. so i can manage with the performance.my only problem is that when ever i connect my phone with the laptop it hide all my phone memory files.my friend told me that virus attack my pc and also my phone. so i hav to get anti virus to clean the virus thats why am looking for a direct link to download the anti virus.may be if i use it i can delete it to enable my pc work well as u highlighted.pls help me!

Some antivirus specs alone will eat up your available ram.. u wont enjoy the performance of the system.. what you need now is an old version antivirus.. my problem is getting a link... if i can i will send it if not i will check for one on my archives and maybe upload it on maybe google drive or 4shared for you to download.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ManirBK: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
brightk:

Some antivirus specs alone will eat up your available ram.. u wont enjoy the performance of the system.. what you need now is an old version antivirus.. my problem is getting a link... if i can i will send it if not i will check for one on my archives and maybe upload it on maybe google drive or 4shared for you to download.
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.