Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263077 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nastydroid(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2017
my laptop (HP Compaq 6910p) suddenly stop charging, the battery is fine and the charger is working too I even tested it with another charger. please how I can rectify this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chambe: 11:01pm On May 27, 2017
My PC screen is not showing but it indicates that the PC is on but blank
#please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:26am On May 28, 2017
Nastydroid:
my laptop (HP Compaq 6910p) suddenly stop charging, the battery is fine and the charger is working too I even tested it with another charger. please how I can rectify this?
it's hardware problem, i can help u to fix it if u ar within lagos. Call 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:28am On May 28, 2017
Chambe:
My PC screen is not showing but it indicates that the PC is on but blank
#please help
probably it could be either screen or flex.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dkronicle(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2017
my dell vostro3560 power button does not on it any more. another side button now ons it but i have to hold the button if i want the laptop to stay on.. i have also tried it with charger...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Damidolly: 6:16pm On May 28, 2017
Please someone should help me with Windows 7 activation code/, key, I have less than 2days to get it activated on my HP laptop, someone should help oooo,
God bless you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dan42(m): 2:06am On May 29, 2017
please help! my PC is not powering on again. after I had issues the my keyboard reaching the next day it refuses to turn on. what could be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fikayo1: 4:04am On May 29, 2017
my laptop is displaying no bootable device
av remove and fix the hard disk several time but its still the same
can you help ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tekkymanset: 4:23am On May 29, 2017
fikayo1:
my laptop is displaying no bootable device
av remove and fix the hard disk several time but its still the same
can you help ?
maybe ur window is corrupt,reinstall window and if problem persit ur hardisk need replacement
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:03am On May 29, 2017
Dan42:
please help! my PC is not powering on again. after I had issues the my keyboard reaching the next day it refuses to turn on. what could be the problem?
have u try another charger it? And what is d model
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:05am On May 29, 2017
Damidolly:
Please someone should help me with Windows 7 activation code/, key, I have less than 2days to get it activated on my HP laptop, someone should help oooo,
God bless you
instead of looking for key, jst go to market and buy windows activator software.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by elegushichilling: 10:04am On May 29, 2017
horllamy:
try to do fresh installation without deleting any partition if d repair disc is nt working.

fresh installation of what sir. U mean fresh windows 7 os. I don't have the disc. Is it possible to buy another one that is compatible with d system? Or where can I get it? I reside in Lagos. Hapy demo crazy day.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2017
elegushichilling:

fresh installation of what sir. U mean fresh windows 7 os. I don't have the disc. Is it possible to buy another one that is compatible with d system? Or where can I get it? I reside in Lagos. Hapy demo crazy day.
also based lagos. Call or whatsapp 08139462401 i can help u to fix dat
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dan42(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2017
horllamy:
have u try another charger it? And what is d model
The battery was fully charged before it happened. But each time I plug a charger to it the charging light blinks and go off.
Lenovo X227
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2017
Dan42:

The battery was fully charged before it happened. But each time I plug a charger to it the charging light blinks and go off.
Lenovo X227
it is hardware problem. I mean d board as issue
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ojconfirm: 9:35pm On May 29, 2017
All D Bosses In The House Please, Help A Friend Of Mine, His Laptop Display Blue On Screen Every Time He On It And It Wil Start Again And Again. What Likely May Be It Fault? Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dkronicle(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2017
abeg o engrs help me and my laptop
my dell vostro3560 power button does not on it any more. another side button now ons it but i have to hold the button if i want the laptop to stay on.. i have also tried it with charger...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dkronicle(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2017
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
pls help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2017
ojconfirm:
All D Bosses In The House Please, Help A Friend Of Mine, His Laptop Display Blue On Screen Every Time He On It And It Wil Start Again And Again. What Likely May Be It Fault? Thanks
1. May be the OS is corrupt or the hdd as fault, u can try to re-install d os
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2017
dkronicle:
abeg o engrs help me and my laptop
probably it mayb d power flex but u need to see an engineer, if u ar lagos i can help u to fix it 08139462401.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abdulhadiny: 6:47am On May 30, 2017
please am having issues with my laptop. It wont connect to a wireless connection. Hp probook
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dkronicle(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2017
abdulhadiny:
please am having issues with my laptop. It wont connect to a wireless connection. Hp probook
have u drive ur system wireless driver
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SammyJac(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2017
My laptop Dell 3541 Inspiron AMD is not powering on, the adapter is okay.
what could be wrong with it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2017
SammyJac:
My laptop Dell 3541 Inspiron AMD is not powering on, the adapter is okay.
what could be wrong with it?
Sorry not power or not display
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IcePriNze: 11:33pm On May 30, 2017
Good day everyone, please my lenovo think pad x240 shutdown every 30 minute. What do you think is the problem and solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 3:05am On May 31, 2017
IcePriNze:
Good day everyone, please my lenovo think pad x240 shutdown every 30 minute. What do you think is the problem and solution
I think is overheating.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IcePriNze: 8:52am On May 31, 2017
horllamy:

I think is overheating.

No bro, e nor dey overheat, as a matter of fact na new system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IcePriNze: 8:56am On May 31, 2017
IcePriNze:

No bro, e nor dey overheat, as a matter of fact na new system

No overheating no warning sign just trip off until I on it again, please I need a solution!! thanks!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nasha48: 9:16am On May 31, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Have you tried it?
here is the error message i get "Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes." error when you try to install Windows updates" pls gurus i the house help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ojconfirm: 12:48pm On May 31, 2017
horllamy:

1. May be the OS is corrupt or the hdd as fault, u can try to re-install d os
Thanks U Boss, But How Can I Re~install OS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
ojconfirm:
Thanks U Boss, But How Can I Re~install OS
U will buy Window o's cd then restart ur system and press boot option key den follow the instructions. If u can't do it ur self and u are within lagos call or what's app 08139462401

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: udemzyudex(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.